Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus' sign for End Times
The Desolating Abomination Standing in the Holy Place

2000 years ago, Jesus gave us a sign, which would indicate His Second Coming. The First part of the sign is that His Gospel must first be preached to the whole world. This has been accomplished. The second part of Jesus', End Times, sign is, “When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place".

Cardinal Willem Eijk and Cardinal Burke, along with a great number of Catholics, have equated the papacy of Pope Francis as Jesus' sign of End Times, and of Jesus Second Coming.
Cardinal raises question: Is Pope Francis part of Church’s ‘final trial’?
We are discussing this here:
Cardinal equates current crisis to great apostacy and the antichrist

Matthew 24:3
As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?” ...//...MAT 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains, a person on the housetop must not go down to get things out of his house, a person in the field must not return to get his cloak. Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days. Pray that your flight not be in winter or on the sabbath, for at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will be. And if those days had not been shortened, no one would be saved; but for the sake of the elect they will be shortened.
Remember, End Times, is for the unrepentant wicked. Jesus is going to protect His Elect and bring them into a new heaven and new earth, His Kingdom Come, where He will Reign on earth. This will be the Blessed Mother's 'Golden Era of Mankind'. In His Beatitudes, Jesus tells us that the meek, humble and pure of heart will inherit the earth. There will be peace on earth and Jesus will wipe away our every tear. So Cardinal Eijk and Cardinal Burke indicating that Pope Francis papacy is the sign for the Second Coming of Jesus, is awesome news for Christ's faithful! The poor will be raised up and cared for in Jesus Kingdom Come on earth; They especially should be elated!

Jesus and the Blessed Mother have already made it absolutely clear that the time of God's great Chastisement, which happens upon Jesus Second Coming, is upon us. Jesus tells us in His Gospel that He is going to dispatch His angels to hurl the wicked into hell, upon His Second Coming. Jesus tell us that He will shield His faithful who take advantage of His Divine Mercy Feast Day, His Chaplet of Divine Mercy, and those who repent and seek absolution from His Representatives in the Confessional.

The time is Now, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Who, as Jesus and the Blessed Mother put it, will Come not as Merciful Savior but as Just Judge!

JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY, by St.Faustina

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary 965)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Blessed Mother’s prophesy to Blessed Elizabeth Canori Mora

Mercy Ceases for the World

On Christmas, 1816 Blessed Elizabeth saw Our Lady, who appeared extremely sad. Upon inquiring why, Our Lady answered, “Behold, my daughter, such great ungodliness.” Blessed Elizabeth then saw “apostates brazenly trying to rip her most holy Son from her arms. Confronted with such an outrage, the Mother of God ceased to ask mercy for the world, and instead requested justice from the Eternal Father. Clothed in His inexorable Justice and full of indignation, he turned to the world.

“At that moment all nature went into convulsions, the world lost its normal order and was filled with the most terrible calamity imaginable. This will be something so deplorable and atrocious that it will reduce the world to the ultimate depths of desolation.”

On the feast of Saints Peter and Paul, June 29, 1820, she saw Saint Peter descending from heaven, robed in papal vestments and surrounded by a legion of angels. With his crosier he drew a great cross over the face of the earth, separating it into four quadrants. In each of these quadrants, he then brought forth a tree, sprouting with new life. Each tree was in the shape of a cross and enveloped in magnificent light. All the good laity and religious fled for protection underneath these trees and were spared from the tremendous chastisement. “Woe! Woe to those unobservant religious who despise their Holy Rules. They will all perish in the terrible chastisement together with all who give themselves to debauchery and follow the false maxims of their deplorable contemporary philosophy!

“The sky took on a morbid blue color which terrified everyone who looked at it. A dark wind blew everywhere. An impassioned and mournful shrieking filled the air, like the terrible roar of a fierce lion, and resounded all over the earth in blood curdling echoes.

“All men and animals brimmed with terror. The entire world convulsed and everyone pitilessly slaughtered one another…

“When this bloody fight will arrive, the vengeful hand of God will weigh upon these fated ones and with His omnipotence He will chastise the proud for their rashness and shameless insolence. God will use the powers of darkness to exterminate these sectarian, iniquitous and criminal men, who plot to eradicate the Catholic Church, our Holy Mother, by tearing Her up by Her deepest roots, and casting Her on the ground.

God Will Laugh at Them

“God will laugh at their malice, and with a mere wave of His almighty right Hand, He will punish the wicked. The powers of darkness will be allowed to leave Hell and enormous crowds of devils will invade the whole world. They will wreak great destruction and thus execute the orders of Divine Justice, to which they are also subjected. They will chastise man’s goods, families, towns, wretched cities, palaces, houses and everything else that exists on the face of the earth to the exact degree that God decrees…

“God will allow wicked men to be cruelly chastised by fierce demons, because they voluntarily subjected themselves to the devil and joined in his attack of the Holy Catholic Church…

“I saw the horrible prison, Hell. There I saw the devils that would be released on earth to carry their wicked destruction everywhere. They will decimate every place that idolatry was practiced to such an extent, that no trace of them will remain.”

The Great Restoration Begins

However, all will not end in this death and destruction. After these purifying punishments, she saw Saint Peter return on a majestic papal throne together with Saint Paul, who went through the world shackling the devils and bringing them before Saint Peter, who cast them back into the dark caverns from where they had come. “Then a beautiful splendor came over the earth, to announce the reconciliation of God with mankind.”

The small flock of faithful Catholics who had taken refuge under the trees will be brought before Saint Peter, who will “choose a new pope. All the Church will be reordered according to the true dictates of the holy Gospel. The religious orders will be reestablished and the homes of Christians will become homes imbued with religion.

“So great will be the fervor and zeal for the glory of God that everything will promote love of God and neighbor. The triumph, glory and honor of the Catholic Church will be established in an instant. She will be acclaimed, venerated and esteemed by all. All will resolve to follow Her, recognizing the Vicar of Christ as the Supreme Pontiff.”

Early in 1821 Our Lord said to her, “I will reform my people and my Church. I will send zealous priests to preach my Faith. I will form a new apostolate and send the Holy Ghost to renew the world. I will reform the religious orders by means of new holy and learned reformers. They will all have the spirit of my predilect son Ignatius of Loyola. I will provide my Church with a new pastor, who is learned, holy and full of My Spirit. With holy zeal he will reform My flock.

“He told me many other things about this renovation. Many sovereigns will support the Catholic Church and be true Catholics, placing their scepters and crowns at the feet of the Holy Father and Vicar of Jesus Christ. Many kingdoms will abandon their errors and return to the bosom of the Catholic Faith. Entire peoples will convert, recognizing the Faith of Jesus Christ as the true religion.”

Quoted from: A Century Before Fatima, Providence Announced a Chastisement -TFP.org

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

With Jesus, a descendant of king David, Ruling the world, Israel is Restored. Hallelujah! There is a great amount of Old Testament apocalyptic scriptures which tell us of the Great Chastisement, which will hit the unrepentant wicked, when Our Lord Jesus Christ Returns to Rule the World and Restore The Kingdom to Israel. The Blessed Mother’s Warnings, through present era a
pparitions, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, are the same warnings that God has continually preached through His Prophets of old. The following apocalyptic Warnings from God in Old Testament and Mary's present apparitions, describe what is coming upon us very soon.

A Portion of The Third Secret of Fatima

From the Blessed Mother (1917)

we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice:
‘Penance, Penance, Penance!' .

Quoted from http: Vatican: Third Secret of Fatima

Psalms 96:11
Let the heavens be glad and the earth rejoice
; let the sea and what fills it resound; let the plains be joyful and all that is in them. Then let all the trees of the forest rejoice before the LORD who comes, who comes to govern the earth, To govern the world with justice and the peoples with faithfulness.

Psalms 97
The LORD is king; let the earth rejoice; let the many islands be glad. Cloud and darkness surround the Lord; justice and right are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him; everywhere it consumes the foes. Lightning illumines the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim God’s justice; all peoples see his glory.
All who serve idols are put to shame, who glory in worthless things; all gods bow down before you. Zion hears and is glad, and the cities of Judah rejoice because of your judgments, O LORD. You, LORD, are the Most High over all the earth, exalted far above all gods. The LORD loves those who hate evil, protects the lives of the faithful, rescues them from the hand of the wicked. Light dawns for the just; gladness, for the honest of heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you just, and praise his holy name.

Psalms 110:1
A psalm of David. The LORD says to you, my lord: “Take your throne at my righthand, while I make your enemies your footstool.” The scepter of your sovereign might the LORD will extend from Zion. The LORD says: “Rule over your enemies! Yours is princely power from the day of your birth. In holy splendor before the daystar, like the dew I begot you.” The LORD has sworn and will not waver: “Like Melchizedek you are a priest forever.” At your right hand is the Lord, who crushes kings on the day of wrath, Who, robed in splendor, judges nations, crushes heads across the wide earth, Who drinks from the brook by the wayside and thus holds high the head.

Isaiah 30:26
On the day the LORD binds up the wounds of his people, he will heal the bruises left by his blows.
See the name of the LORD coming from afar in burning wrath, with lowering clouds! His lips are filled with fury, his tongue is like a consuming fire; His breath, like a flood in a ravine that reaches suddenly to the neck, Will winnow the nations with a destructive winnowing, and with repeated winnowings will he battle against them
(and a bridle on the jaws of the peoples to send them astray). ;The LORD will make his glorious voice heard, and let it be seen how his arm descends In raging fury and flame of consuming fire, in driving storm and hail. ;When the LORD speaks, Assyria will be shattered, as he strikes with the rod; While at every sweep of the rod which the LORD will bring down on him in punishment, You will sing as on a night when a feast is observed, And be merry of heart, as one marching along with a flute Toward the mountain of the LORD, toward the Rock of Israel, accompanied by the timbrels and lyres. For the pyre has long been ready, prepared for the king; Broad and deep it is piled with dry grass and wood in abundance, And the breath of the LORD, like a stream of sulphur, will set it afire.

Psalms 29:1
The voice of the LORD strikes with fiery flame; the voice of the LORD rocks the desert;
the LORD rocks the desert of Kadesh. The voice of the LORD twists the oaks and strips the forests bare. All in his palace say, Glory!” The LORD sits enthroned above the flood! The LORD reigns as king forever! May the LORD give might to his people; may the LORD bless his people with peace!

Psalms 2:1
Why do the nations protest and the peoples grumble in vain? Kings on earth rise up and princes plot together against the LORD and his anointed: “Let us break their shackles and cast off their chains!” The one enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord derides them, Then speaks to them in anger, terrifies them in wrath: “I myself have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” I will proclaim the decree of the LORD, who said to me, “You are my son; today I am your father. Only ask it of me, and I will make your inheritance the nations, your possession the ends of the earth. With an iron rod you shall shepherd them, like a clay pot you will shatter them.” And now, kings, give heed; take warning, rulers on earth. Serve the LORD with fear; with trembling bow down in homage, Lest God be angry and you perish from the way in a sudden blaze of anger. Happy are all who take refuge in God!

Revelation 2:27
He shall rule them with a rod of iron and shatter them like crockery; and I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 11:15
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet. There were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world now belongs to our Lord and to his Anointed, and he will reign forever and ever.”
Isaiah 24:3 Devastation of the World: A Remnant Saved.
On that day the LORD will punish the host of the heavens in the heavens, and the kings of the earth on the earth. They will be gathered together like prisoners into a pit; They will be shut up in a dungeon, and after many days they will be punished. Then the moon will blush and the sun grow pale, For the LORD of hosts will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, glorious in the sight of his elders.

Isaiah 11:4 The Rule of Immanuel.
But a shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and from his roots a bud shall blossom. The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him: a spirit of wisdom and of understanding, A spirit of counsel and of strength, a spirit of knowledge and of fear of the LORD, and his delight shall be the fear of the LORD. Not by appearance shall he judge, nor by hearsay shall he decide, But he shall judge the poor with justice, and decide aright for the land’s afflicted. He shall strike the ruthless with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. Justice shall be the band around his waist, and faithfulness a belt upon his hips.

Revelation 19:11 The King of kings.
The heavens were opened, and as I looked on, a white horse appeared; its rider was called "The Faithful and True." Justice is his standard in passing judgment and in waging war. His eyes blazed like fire, and on his head were many diadems. Inscribed on his person was a name known to no one but himself. He wore a cloak that had been dipped in blood, and his name was the Word of God. The armies of heaven were behind him riding white horses and dressed in fine linen, pure and white. Out of his mouth came a sharp sword for striking down the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron rod; it is he who will tread out in the wine press the blazing wrath of God the Almighty. A name was written on the part of the cloak that covered his thigh: "King of kings and Lord of lords."...

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Last edited:
Upvote 0