Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A biker walked into a church on Sunday morning. He looked the part, long hair, beard, black leather vest, jeans, leather boots. He sat down and the "good folk" of the church edged away from him. After the service the pastor stopped him as the door and said, "If you come back to this church you need to pray and ask God how you should dress." The next Sunday the biker was back, dressed exactly the same.. The Pastor stopped him at the door and said, "I thought I told you to ask God how you should dress in this church?" The biker said "I did. He said He didn't know He has never been in this church." I saw this recently and the main character was a cowboy."

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟63,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I hate it when someone complains about what someone wore to church (at least most of the time).

At the former church I used to attend, the pastor said a little bit about how it was ok to dress casual or formal for church. I agreed and started wearing casual clothes to church. My mom had the nerve to say something to me and make me feel bad about it, but I fought back.

I know this was a joke thread, but that was my two cents.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Long ago Rick O'Shay was a very popular comic in the newspapers. This is from one Easter Sunday. Hipshot was a gunfighter, sort of checking the boxes for biker and cowboy.

1684443226212.png

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0