Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hunter Biden use to blackout from drugs and alcohol while entertaining Chinese Communist Businessmen while such Confidential documents were stored at that residence..... I'm guessing this is the Wilmington, Delaware house where he paid the huge rental fees, but the article did not specify from what I read.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hunter Biden use to blackout from drugs and alcohol while entertaining Chinese Communist Businessmen while such Confidential documents were stored at that residence..... I'm guessing this is the Wilmington, Delaware house where he paid the huge rental fees, but the article did not specify from what I read.

well nothing could possibly have gone wrong ... so -- back to slamming President Trump because he sneezed at a bad time... at a time when you and I would not do it. (ok - just kidding).

These people are the ones who say "you need to pass the bill first if you want to read it" and no one questions them in lib media.

These people claim that violence is needed if you want real change during the 2020 riots -- and no one questions them in lib media

These people wink at the police killed, and civilians injured and killed in the 2020 riots - but then want to know if anyone caught a cold during the Jan 16 demonstration/outbreak where a tiny few broke into the capital building (something you and I would never do).

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
And the drip, drip, drip continues.

I wonder how much of this could be a secret plan to ditch Joe Biden before the next presidential election because the Democrats actually secretly realize his cognitive problems, and they want to trade up to a new shiny model like Gavin Newsom?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Joe Biden is done.
Whether this turns out to be his own party throwing him under the bus because they are done with him...

Or...

Just another stupid thing to add to the long list of Biden nonsense......that has come to light.... but is too big for them to "spin" it away.

Either way, this is not going to be good for Joe....

Finally, his "elder abuse" will come to an end.

I think he was a man of poor choices and questionable character.. but he should have been given a better end to his career as a politician. His past lies and lack of integrity were bad enough on his record... But, these last two years are what he will have as his legacy.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
@JacksBratt I hope your right. I kind of thing he is, but I also see him kind of like being some member of the undead where he needs multiple stakes to the heart to put him down. Not so much that he is so invulnerable but the enormous drive for most of the media to carry his water can make him that way.

But here is another stake.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
@JacksBratt I hope your right. I kind of thing he is, but I also see him kind of like being some member of the undead where he needs multiple stakes to the heart to put him down. Not so much that he is so invulnerable but the enormous drive for most of the media to carry his water can make him that way.

But here is another stake.

Yes, more information showing that Hunter, and maybe Joe, sold top secret documents to, at least, the Chinese, is coming out.

Upvote 0