The Bible & Science on a Spherical Earth (Flat Earth Refuted)

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
At least my prediction of your reaction was spot-on. Now do you understand why I don't like wasting my time trying to prove things to you? Probably not.
"I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people." Ex 32:9
Well, now you can bow out... without presenting what you stated existed.. and.. to top it off presented a perfect example of the images that you swallow to be real...

Good Day..

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If it is not flat.... it's way way way bigger than you and I are told.
View attachment 223693

images

images

images

CGI fake "images". No links. Completely bogus. Try again.
See, that's the Flat Earth conspiracy model of how to prove you're right. It seems to work for some people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Those ORBS are not planets (although people think they are.)

They are NOT planets.
I agree.

From What I understand, they are luminaries.

I am very interested to see what happens when people start being more vocal about the fact that the so called planets do not represent the images that we have been taught to be true for decades.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree.

I am very interested to see what happens when people start being more vocal about the fact that the so called planets do not represent the images that we have been taught to be true for decades.

They are luminaries.

Chandelier lights.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Those ORBS are not planets (although people think they are.)

They are NOT planets.

The last 6 images in that attachment are photos of Mars taken by someone who doesn't know how to use the focusing knob on a telescope.

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Luke 17:31, and Luke 17:34 that says, “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back...I tell you, in that night there will be two people in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left.”

This would seem to indicate the phenomenon of day on one side of the globe while darkness abides on the other.

You can still have one part of the earth dark and another in sunlight - on the flat disc of the earth - the sun and moon rotate above the flat plane, as do the stars. Antarctica holds in the oceans and surrounds the plane - this is the most common question - why don't you fall off the flat earth?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I agree.

And yet, all you have to do is look through a telescope in your own backyard to see for yourself. Kudos to those who have the courage to do so.

Upvote 0