Shalom
Aug 18, 2015
Nairobi
✟9,980.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
No one before the beginning of time ever knew how the world would end like the Bible. It used symbols and allegories but more so, to warn man what would happen as the universe faded out of existence. There were two ways of viewing the Bible, either as the book filled with mysteries and mythical stories or as the book that said everything that needed to be known to mankind.

1. It is true that as the Sun dies it will increase in size and hence there would be more destruction to vegetation, sea life will become more compromised, the waters we see will soon become too bitter to drink as it creates perfect ecosystems for poisonous algae, as the tectonic plates continue to weaken overtime there will be higher chances of more volcanic eruptions and the ozone layer will get thinner leaving mankind exposed to more solar radiation.

2. Should ISIS sh** get worse it should be the onset of man's misery. If you've watched "Revolution" TV Series (kinda the most likely fate of MAN!!! :(

All I am saying, The Bible said how the world came into existence and how the world will disappear from existence. Matthew 24,35 35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away."

ScottA

Author: Walking Like Einstein
Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one before the beginning of time ever knew how the world would end like the Bible. It used symbols and allegories but more so, to warn man what would happen as the universe faded out of existence. There were two ways of viewing the Bible, either as the book filled with mysteries and mythical stories or as the book that said everything that needed to be known to mankind.

1. It is true that as the Sun dies it will increase in size and hence there would be more destruction to vegetation, sea life will become more compromised, the waters we see will soon become too bitter to drink as it creates perfect ecosystems for poisonous algae, as the tectonic plates continue to weaken overtime there will be higher chances of more volcanic eruptions and the ozone layer will get thinner leaving mankind exposed to more solar radiation.

2. Should ISIS sh** get worse it should be the onset of man's misery. If you've watched "Revolution" TV Series (kinda the most likely fate of MAN!!! :(

All I am saying, The Bible said how the world came into existence and how the world will disappear from existence. Matthew 24,35 35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away."
Right on!

You will probably be inundated with way more sophisticated scientific information than you have provided, to argue that you are pathetically wrong - but don't believe it - God, indeed, knows best.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
1. It is true that as the Sun dies it will increase in size and...

I would love to see street preachers carrying signs that read, "The end is billions of years from now!"

Upvote 0

broken and given

Jun 30, 2016
united states
✟7,614.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe that it is the only book with any power of any good. There may be some with demonic power but they are nothing when compared to the greatness that is the power of the word. If we say the bible had no power then Jesus has no power because he is the living word.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.