Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It just gets stuck in my craw when professing christians tell me the Bible is not meant to be taken literal. I must apologize, because I know I have snapped at some of you for this. You can kick my dog, and slap my kid, I would only give you a sour look, but when it comes to my God and his written word I get fighting mad :mad: I more than just believe the Bible, I know it is true, I have studied it for 20 years, I have spent hours in dusty libraries (I started this study before the internet was so widespread) reading history, I have read 40 years worth of magazines like National Geographic. Let me tell you one quick fact, there is lots and lots and lots of scientific, and archeological data supporting the scriptures. But my brothers and sisters the god of this world dose not want it let out. But it does get let out, and diligent christians who want to see it must be willing to dig for it. I spent 20 years acquiring massive amounts of data, when I thought God needed me to defend his word. It was just this year the Lord convicted me that he does not need me to, if his children truly love him more than the world, they should be willing to take his word over theirs. That being said, as some of you all have noted, I still get sore when professing christians of all people, think science is going to be open and honest with their findings, that the establishment that signs the paychecks of these lab coat boys do not have an anti christ agenda, come on, why was Jesus Crucified? I will give you one, The Ark was found during the 1970s, right were the Bible said Noah left it, frozen up on mt Ararat in the 1970s, well first the Russians would not let them investigate, then Turkey would not, they had aerial photos, satellite photos, the warming period has been exposing it bit by bit. Well now they have gotten there, been in the ark, brought back wood. But would you believe all kinds of supposed professionals are denying that it is the Ark, never mind it is miles above the tree line, it is a boat, (it has a flat barge bottom) it has the exact dimensions of the ark and fits the Biblical description to a T, but it ain't the Ark, why oh why are people so afraid to admit the Bible is true, what are they afraid of. I beseech you brothers and sisters, search your heart, choose a side, the end is just around the corner, God is going to separate the sheep from the goats the wheat from the chaff, just believing in God, and his son Jesus is not enough, even the demons believe that, no, you must confess that Christ is not just Lord, but your Lord, his word is inerrant, his word is living, his word is law, his word created the heavens and the earth.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100428-noahs-ark-found-in-turkey-science-religion-culture/

Last edited:

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
New Page 1

The flood changed a lot more than we think.

When God broke up the fountains of the great deep and opened the windows of heaven, we had a storm like no other storm! Have you ever heard of or seen a geyser that spews hot scalding water because of the pressure from the tremendous heat under the surface that causes it to release periodically? Have you heard about the massive, huge fields of lava flow that scientists can’t explain? The fountains of the great deep erupted with tremendous heat! When the windows of heaven were opened, for the first time in the history of the earth, the super cold of space (459.6 degrees below zero) came down into our atmosphere. You probably know that when a cold front meets a warm front that there’s going to be some stormy weather, right? Imagine what happened when that super frigid cold met with super heated water, lava and air? The surface of this planet was caught in a storm that makes a hurricane look like a single little harmless rain cloud.

Upvote 0

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Of course you took it from a creationist website.........

Try expanding your horizons, look at other points of views and see the reasons why they state what they do, and then compare them to the YEC point of view.

If you can find websites that try to prove a global flood, find websites that say the opposite

At least try to understand the opposing view and look at the evidence they say.

It's good to know about what side you are arguing against.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You can kick my dog, and slap my kid, I would only give you a sour look
You must be a very scary guy if you would let someone hurt those under your protection but you would fight over paper and glue. You are ignoring the spirit of the Bible entirely. I hope you don't actually have any kids (or dogs) to neglect in this manner.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You must be a very scary guy if you would let someone hurt those under your protection but you would fight over paper and glue. You are ignoring the spirit of the Bible entirely. I hope you don't actually have any kids (or dogs) to neglect in this manner.

you actually did not understand that as an analogy, you took it literal, hmmm, but you dont take the Bible literal

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
you actually did not understand that as an analogy, you took it literal, hmmm, but you dont take the Bible literal

I don't believe it's an analogy. But each to their own.

You have no idea what I believe.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Try expanding your horizons, look at other points of views and see the reasons why they state what they do, and then compare them to the YEC point of view.

If you can find websites that try to prove a global flood, find websites that say the opposite

of course I took it from a creationist website, I am a child of God, not the world

1 John 2:15-17
King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Worldwide Catastrophic Evidence Is Everywhere

Worldwide Catastrophic Evidence Is Everywhere
Catastrophic displacements of enormous plates of the earth’s crust provided the driving force for the global flood and produced the deep spaces for the oceans to drain into after the global flood.

The majority of our planet's sedimentary rock appears to have accumulated rapidly by means of a worldwide flood. Single layers were quickly formed that covered large parts of the globe.

Fault surfaces that contain zones characterized by microbreccias and pseudotachylite are evidences for rapid displacements.

Beveled surfaces below, within, and above thick strata sequences provide evidence of rapid flood and post-flood erosion. Sheetform beveled surfaces below and within thick strata sequences provide evidence of widespread sediment sublimation during a global flood (e.g., the paraconformity between Coconino Sandstone and Hermit Shale on Bright Angel Trail in Grand Canyon).

As further evidence for the worldwide nature of the flood, ancient human cultures across the globe appear to possess legends recounting a great global flood.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Andrew Snelling, geology (In Six Days) - creation.com

to Believe in Creation

Edited by Dr John Ashton

Andrew Snelling, geology
Dr Snelling holds a B.S. (hons) with first class honors in geology from the University of New South Wales and a Ph.D. in geology from the University of Sydney. Dr Snelling is the author of a number of technical papers dealing with origins issues and, in particular, radioactive dating problems.

So, why do I believe in the biblical account of creation by God over six literal days as the origin of life on earth, followed later by a year-long global geological catastrophe that totally renovated the earth’s surface, as described in the biblical account of Noah’s Flood? The reason is that the Bible clearly teaches a literal six-day creation and a global flood, not only in the opening chapters of the Book of Genesis, but also throughout the Old and New Testaments, including being confirmed by Jesus Christ himself. No matter how clever we scientists are in our research, we can only study all the evidence today (as it exists today) and then extrapolate backwards into the past. In doing so we have to make assumptions, and we can never be absolutely certain that our assumptions are correct and, therefore, our interpretation of what happened in the past is correct. On the other hand, the Bible claims over 3,000 times to be the Word of the transcendent, personal God, who has always existed, who is all knowing, and is totally truthful.

Furthermore, when we compare the biblical account of the origin of life and of the global Flood with the evolutionary view of millions of years of billions of creatures living and dying through countless geological ages, it should be immediately obvious to any thinking person that there are irreconcilable contradictions. Indeed, if the evolutionary view of the evidence is true, then God could not have created the world in six literal days initially with no death by bloodshed, and all people and air-breathing, land-dwelling animals cannot be descended from the eight people and all the air-breathing, land-dwelling animals that were aboard the Ark that Noah built at God’s command. Thus, the early chapters of the Book of Genesis are full of error and can be rejected, as can all the references to God creating and to Noah’s Flood throughout many other books in the Old and New Testaments. This means also that God was telling Moses and the children of Israel a lie when He gave them the Ten Commandments and commanded them to observe a seven-day week, just as He had observed a literal seven-day creation week himself, which would mean He was guilty already of contravening His own ninth commandment. Furthermore, Jesus Christ himself must have also lied when He referred to God creating and to the days of Noah, the Ark, and the Flood, so therefore He cannot be what He claimed to be (“the way, the truth and the life”) or the “Son of God.”

It follows then that having made one’s decision about the reliability and truthfulness of these events as recorded in the Bible, ultimately by God himself as claimed, there is no reason why the truthfulness of the Bible cannot be tested historically and scientifically. That is not to say that the Bible is a textbook of science and history, but rather that if it is truth, then whenever it touches on matters of history and science, these should be verifiable by the normal means of scientific and historical investigations. To put it another way, if what we read in the Bible is true, then the evidence in the world that God created, and then judged by a global catastrophic flood, should be consistent with what the Bible records about those events. And so it is. I am convinced, as are many other scientists, that the evidence overwhelmingly supports these claims that the Bible makes about the origin of life and the history of the earth.

For example, as a geologist I encounter many fossils in the rock layers exposed at the earth’s surface, being the remains of animals and plants that once lived on the earth but now are dead, buried, and preserved in the rocks. Like the biologists who study the living creatures, I can still see among the preserved remains of the dead creatures the evidence of God’s creative handiwork. Indeed, if life was created by a transcendent personal God, rather than the impersonal random mechanisms of evolution, then creatures, alive or dead, should show evidence of being designed by a designer. And they do.

Evidence of the Flood

As a geologist I am also interested in the biblical account of earth history, particularly the record of the year-long global catastrophic Flood in the days of Noah that must have totally reshaped the entire surface of the globe. In fact, based upon the biblical description of the Flood event, it is logical to predict that it would leave behind billions of dead animals and plants buried in sediments eroded and deposited by the moving flood waters, that would all end up being fossils in rock layers laid down by water all over the globe. And that’s exactly what we find—layers of water-deposited sedimentary rocks containing fossils all over the earth.

There is impressive evidence that fossil deposits and rock strata were formed catastrophically. There are also many indications that there were not millions of years, or even thousands, between various rock units. The rock sequence in the Grand Canyon is a case in point. Not only can it be shown that each of the rock units exposed in the walls of the canyon must have formed very rapidly under catastrophic watery conditions, but there are not significant time gaps between the various rock layers. Thus, the total time involved to put in place some 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) thickness of rock strata is well within the time constraints the Bible stipulates for the Flood event.

What is also spectacular about the Grand Canyon area in northern Arizona is the scale and magnitude of the rock units and the awesomeness of the canyon itself. One can physically walk up and down the sequence of rock units that go back before the Flood, and then right through the Flood event up until post-Flood times. While the sequence is not complete, there are few places where such a complete sequence is so fully exposed and so much evidence for the Flood and its catastrophic nature.

No geologist denies that the oceans once covered the land, since rocks containing marine fossils may be found at elevations above sea level today anywhere from one to five miles (1.6 to 8 km). That the ocean waters should have covered the land is exactly what one would expect to happen during a global flood, while earth movements concurrent with the retreating flood waters would be expected to leave strata with marine fossils now perched high and dry at considerable elevations, just as we observe, for example, in the Himalayas.

In Australia, without doubt, one of the most impressive areas demonstrating catastrophic deposition during the Flood is Ayers Rock (or Uluru). The scale of the sandstone beds that have been upturned to form the rock gives clear testimony to the scale of deposition in the Flood. The mineral grains making up the sandstone are a witness to the cataclysmic speed of the deposition process and the young age of this awesome desert landform.

Research

Research has always been an important component of my responsibilities, and in recent years it has been possible to increase the research effort through collaborative work, and through focusing on investigating the radioactive dating methods by collecting samples and having laboratory work done ourselves. In this way the evidence that is being comprehensively gathered and systematized is proving to be totally consistent with the biblical record of creation in six days and a global catastrophic Flood.

There are three important international collaborative projects. First is the Flood model project with U.S. creationists Drs Steve Austin, John Baumgardner, Russ Humphreys, Larry Vardiman, and Kurt Wise. We are trying to build a comprehensive understanding of the geological data from a biblical perspective of earth history centred on what happened during the Flood, and before and after, up until the present day. We have suggested that catastrophic plate tectonics may provide a suitable mechanism for earth movements and tectonic activity, continental “sprint” (rather than “drift”), and patterns of sedimentation and volcanic activity during the Flood event. So we presented a preliminary paper on the topic at the Third International Conference on Creationism in Pittsburgh in 1994. Our model still has problems to overcome, but we remain confident it will prove to be workable and unifying.

In a separate but related project, Dr. Kurt Wise and I, with technical computer support from Donna Richardson, and help from others with data collection, are developing a global geological database using sophisticated software that has been largely donated to us for this purpose. This project involves recording all the known geological data on every area across the globe—a mammoth and daunting task. The database will enable us to look at global geological patterns for different rock types, fossils, radiometric “dates,” indication in the rocks of former water current directions, and much more. By looking at the bigger picture, we hope to get a better understanding of what happened during the Flood. After all, the Flood was a global event; therefore we would expect to find global patterns of sedimentation, volcanic activity, mineral deposits, etc. Though a long-term project, this is strategic because it will allow us to make important pronouncements based on hard data.

In a sub-project, we have teamed up with astronomer Dr. Danny Faulkner to look at the patterns of impact and explosive volcanic cratering with the passage of the geological record on the earth, compared with that of the moon and our closest planetary neighbors, Venus and Mars. There is a distinct possibility that such impacts and explosions triggered cycles of catastrophic sedimentation during the Flood, volcanic activity in conjunction with plate movements, and more.

A third international collaborative project is focused on the radioactive dating methods. Though easily discredited because of the basic flaws in the methods and the anomalous results, patterns of “dates” that are consistent with the evolutionary time scale are still a major challenge to the biblical account of earth history. It would be a powerful advance to be able to explain the “good” data accepted by the evolutionists and the anomalous data they reject, in terms other than “ages.” So I am working with Drs. Steve Austin, John Baumgardner, Eugene Chaffin, Don DeYoung, Russ Humphreys, and Larry Vardiman on the RATE (Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth) research project. Thus far, two possibilities have emerged—radioactive decay rates may have been very rapid at the time of creation and/or the Flood, and/or the “ages” represent patterns connected to the primordial geochemical make-up of the earth’s interior, particularly the mantle, and to processes of recycling of rocks during the Flood.

Linked into my participation in the RATE project are an increasing number of case studies in which particular geological units are targeted for sampling and laboratory work, in order to test possible geochemical explanations for the radioisotopic ratios in the rocks. So far these case studies involve samples from Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Grand Canyon, and elsewhere in the USA. Initial results are proving to be significantly helpful in our quest. For example, anomalous “ages” of up to 3.5 million years have been found for 1954 lava flows at Mt. Ngauruhoe on the North Island of New Zealand, and it has been demonstrated that these have been caused by excess radiogenic argon that has come from the mantle source area for these lavas and been trapped in the lavas when they cooled. Furthermore, a survey of the literature confirms that this argon gas may reflect the primordial argon concentration in the earth’s mantle and not have been derived from radioactive decay, even though it is indistinguishable from argon so produced. This, in turn, means that in the case of ancient lava flows where we do not know their true age, we cannot be sure that the argon gas measured in the rocks comes from radioactive decay of potassium, and thus the measured argon gas cannot be a true reflection of “age,” contrary to the principles involved in the potassium-argon and argon-argon radioactive dating methods. This work was reported in a paper delivered to the Fourth International Conference on Creationism in Pittsburgh in 1998 and won the Technical Excellence Award.

Other research projects have likewise been targeted at specific geological issues that for a long time have seemingly been at odds with the biblical record of earth history, and which have been baffling to solve. Two such issues are the metamorphic changes in rocks over large regions of the earth’s crust due to elevated temperatures and pressures, and the emplacement and cooling within the earth’s crust of large bodies of molten rock such as granites. Both of these geological processes have been regarded conventionally as taking millions of years and so have been persistently cited by those antagonistic to the biblical time scale for the creation of life and of earth history. However, papers in Journal of Creation and presented at the Third International Conference on Creationism, both in 1994, have shown how the regional metamorphic changes only require low to moderate temperatures over a short time scale in the presence of hydrothermal waters and reflect the compositional zonations of the original sediments and constituent minerals. The latter paper won the Technical Excellence Award at that conference.

Likewise, it now has been demonstrated in a paper presented at the Fourth International Conference on Creationism in 1998 that the intrusion and cooling of large bodies of granitic magma only require hundreds to a few thousand years, the expulsion of contained magmatic water inducing fracturing and concurrent rapid convective heat loss via its mixing and circulation with ground water. Research into these and other geological issues thus continues to verify the accuracy of the biblical account of the history of the earth and of life.

Conclusion

I believe in the creation of life by God in six literal days, and in God’s destruction of life and the earth by a year-long cataclysmic global Flood, for two reasons—first, and foremost, because the Bible clearly records these events as real, literal history, and second, because the scientific evidence, correctly understood, is totally consistent with this biblical account.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't believe it's an analogy. But each to their own.

You have no idea what I believe.

I do not believe in physical aggression unless there is absolutely 100 percent no other alternative. I only used that illustration to describe my intense feelings and beliefs in the word of God. I do not look at Gods word as paper and glue. God comes before ALL else, ask Abraham, what would you sacrifice for God, yes I would sacrifice my dog, and my child. There was a program not long ago where a mad man had a knife to a preacher's sons throat, demanding the preacher denounce Christ, or he would kill his son, I tell you I would not denounce Christ even then, This world is not my home, Im only passing thru. This life holds nothing for me, many people say why does God let bad things happen, good people die. Who cares if you die, if you have placed your faith in Christ, why fight to hold on to this sinful decrepit place.

Upvote 0

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do not look at Gods word as paper and glue. God comes before ALL else, ask Abraham, what would you sacrifice for God, yes I would sacrifice my dog, and my child. There was a program not long ago where a mad man had a knife to a preacher's sons throat, demanding the preacher denounce Christ, or he would kill his son, I tell you I would not denounce Christ even then

Saving innocent human life from the hands of evil is something that is good. Perhaps if you were in this situation the best option would be to lie to the mad man about denouncing christ (though in reality you have not since in your heart you know where your loyalty lies). Perhaps that way you could save a young boy from dying young and give him a long life that we all should strive for.

Sometimes lying in the face of evil is the right choice if there is a chance it can save a life (so if I lived in WW2 times, perhaps its not the best idea to tell a Nazi I have a jew that they want in my house and instead give them false info).

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Saving innocent human life from the hands of evil is something that is good. Perhaps if you were in this situation the best option would be to lie to the mad man about denouncing christ (though in reality you have not since in your heart you know where your loyalty lies). Perhaps that way you could save a young boy from dying young and give him a long life that we all should strive for.

Sometimes lying in the face of evil is the right choice if there is a chance it can save a life (so if I lived in WW2 times, perhaps its not the best idea to tell a Nazi I have a jew that they want in my house and instead give them false info).

1. You shall have no other gods before me

2. You shall not make for yourself an idol

3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God

4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy

5. Honor your father and your mother

6. You shall not murder

7. You shall not commit adultery

8. You shall not steal

(9. You shall not lie)

10. You shall not covet

Matthew 10:32-33
King James Version (KJV)
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 16:25
King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Upvote 0

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So you would allow someone to die, even your own son, simply because you don't want to lie?

Human life is sacred, life is a gift from God, and you are treating as if it is something that is not important. I hope if you are in a situation in which you can save a child of God from death, you would make the right choice.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It just gets stuck in my craw when professing christians tell me the Bible is not meant to be taken literal. I must apologize, because I know I have snapped at some of you for this. You can kick my dog, and slap my kid, I would only give you a sour look, but when it comes to my God and his written word I get fighting mad :mad: I more than just believe the Bible, I know it is true, I have studied it for 20 years, I have spent hours in dusty libraries (I started this study before the internet was so widespread) reading history, I have read 40 years worth of magazines like National Geographic. Let me tell you one quick fact, there is lots and lots and lots of scientific, and archeological data supporting the scriptures. But my brothers and sisters the god of this world dose not want it let out. But it does get let out, and diligent christians who want to see it must be willing to dig for it. I spent 20 years acquiring massive amounts of data, when I thought God needed me to defend his word. It was just this year the Lord convicted me that he does not need me to, if his children truly love him more than the world, they should be willing to take his word over theirs. That being said, as some of you all have noted, I still get sore when professing christians of all people, think science is going to be open and honest with their findings, that the establishment that signs the paychecks of these lab coat boys do not have an anti christ agenda, come on, why was Jesus Crucified? I will give you one, The Ark was found during the 1970s, right were the Bible said Noah left it, frozen up on mt Ararat in the 1970s, well first the Russians would not let them investigate, then Turkey would not, they had aerial photos, satellite photos, the warming period has been exposing it bit by bit. Well now they have gotten there, been in the ark, brought back wood. But would you believe all kinds of supposed professionals are denying that it is the Ark, never mind it is miles above the tree line, it is a boat, (it has a flat barge bottom) it has the exact dimensions of the ark and fits the Biblical description to a T, but it ain't the Ark, why oh why are people so afraid to admit the Bible is true, what are they afraid of. I beseech you brothers and sisters, search your heart, choose a side, the end is just around the corner, God is going to separate the sheep from the goats the wheat from the chaff, just believing in God, and his son Jesus is not enough, even the demons believe that, no, you must confess that Christ is not just Lord, but your Lord, his word is inerrant, his word is living, his word is law, his word created the heavens and the earth.

Noah's Ark Found in Turkey?

Its called faith brother, and it is sad that today many professing Christians have no faith.

Tell me what do you think will happen to this people of science when a man shows up being able to call fire down from the sky and summon lighting, now picture two of this men and an engraving image which will appear to come to life and talk. They will fall flat on their face and worship and be damned. This people who will do this is none other than anti christ and the false prophet, how they do this is the anti christ is possessed by satan and has his power, and the false prophet has a demon, but people with no faith don't understand the power of the other worlds, heck they barley believe there there at all.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

you don't have to study a false religion to know it worships a false god.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When God makes rules there are no clauses, no exceptions. There are no time limits, or generational constraints. The only differentiation he acknowledges is between lost and saved. God cares not for your ideas or values

Acts 10:34
King James Version (KJV)
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

God is not a liberal, and this life and this world serve but one purpose, to draw those called, to salvation, then prepare them for heaven.

Hebrews 13:14
Common English Bible (CEB)
14 We don’t have a permanent city here, but rather we are looking for the city that is still to come.

Colossians 3
Common English Bible (CEB)
Your life hidden in Christ

3 Therefore, if you were raised with Christ, look for the things that are above where Christ is sitting at God’s right side. 2 Think about the things above and not things on earth. 3 You died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with him in glory.
9 Don’t lie to each other. Take off the old human nature with its practices
10 and put on the new nature, which is renewed in knowledge by conforming to the image of the one who created it

Romans 8
New King James Version (NKJV)
Free from Indwelling Sin

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[a] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

This life is of no purpose other than to become a child of God

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Look that is bull and not necessary, self righteous much? I knew he was joking, if some one slapped his kids or kicked his dog he would fight, come of you high horse.

But you know what Jesus would not fight, if we are speaking of what Jesus would do He would stand in front of the dog or kid and take the blow for them. Think you got enough guts to do it because I have for strangers.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So you would allow someone to die, even your own son, simply because you don't want to lie?

Human life is sacred, life is a gift from God, and you are treating as if it is something that is not important. I hope if you are in a situation in which you can save a child of God from death, you would make the right choice.

Did these boys lie

Daniel 3
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Image of Gold

3 Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was sixty cubits and its width six cubits. He set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 And King Nebuchadnezzar sent word to gather together the satraps, the administrators, the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the judges, the magistrates, and all the officials of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 3 So the satraps, the administrators, the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the judges, the magistrates, and all the officials of the provinces gathered together for the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then a herald cried aloud: “To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, 5 that at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, you shall fall down and worship the gold image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up; 6 and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.”

7 So at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the horn, flute, harp, and lyre, in symphony with all kinds of music, all the people, nations, and languages fell down and worshiped the gold image which King Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

Daniel’s Friends Disobey the King

8 Therefore at that time certain Chaldeans came forward and accused the Jews. 9 They spoke and said to King Nebuchadnezzar, “O king, live forever! 10 You, O king, have made a decree that everyone who hears the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, shall fall down and worship the gold image; 11 and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12 There are certain Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego; these men, O king, have not paid due regard to you. They do not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up.”

13 Then Nebuchadnezzar, in rage and fury, gave the command to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. So they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up? 15 Now if you are ready at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, and you fall down and worship the image which I have made, good! But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?”

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”

Saved in Fiery Trial

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Its called faith brother, and it is sad that today many professing Christians have no faith.

Tell me what do you think will happen to this people of science when a man shows up being able to call fire down from the sky and summon lighting, now picture two of this men and an engraving image which will appear to come to life and talk. They will fall flat on their face and worship and be damned. This people who will do this is none other than anti christ and the false prophet, how they do this is the anti christ is possessed by satan and has his power, and the false prophet has a demon, but people with no faith don't understand the power of the other worlds, heck they barley believe there there at all.:)

you are right brother, but I feel like the prophet in the wilderness crying out to Israel, turn from your wicked ways and repent for the time of the Lord is nigh

Upvote 0