dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
] dana b say: I know all that.
wurm say: Do you really? And yet you think that the table of contents is more important and more interesting than all these other mysteries combined? ... Can't really say that I'm much impressed with the *quality* of your judgment regarding these matters. What if the Lord himself told you to investigate more urgent areas? Would you also tell Him 'No'?
] d: I've read every book. <snip>
Great. And have you read every book with total and complete understanding?
] d: If you don't see the miracle of how the Bible Canons were developed then it's not your cup of tea.
Not my cup of tea, you say? Well, in one sense you are right. I'm not at all impressed by this *miracle* you speak of. However, I am a manic for the *real* and *true* HISTORY of the greek-scriptures; and since we're speaking so boldly today, I'll even go so far as to say that nobody appreciates the need for knowing this history more than me! So maybe you, dana, should pray to the Lord about this matter, and ask for his guidance. Would you kindly do just that? ... please? :)
> drjean say: Acts was written by Luke... which was the prophet?
wurm say: Nobody knows who really wrote Lk-Acts. My best guess is an early second-century Roman theologian/novelist. We just call this author 'Luke' because of the silly myth that is supposed account for the authorship.
btw: as to your division of the NT --> It sucks, big time! :p

It's too hard to understand oriental broken english for me.

Upvote 0