The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
4000) Proverbs 1:18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

4001) 2 Samuel 23:32 Eliahba (God hides) the Shaalbonite (place of foxes), of the sons of Jashen (sleeping), Jonathan (YAH has given),

4002) Mark 11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto Him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

4003) 2 Corinthians 6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.

4004) 1 Kings 13:22 But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which YHWH did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.

4005) 2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

4006) Isaiah 58:12 And they that shall be of Thee shall build the old waste places: Thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and Thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

4007) Genesis 45:22 To all of them he gave each man changes of raiment; but to Benjamin (son of the right hand) he gave three hundred pieces of silver, and five changes of raiment.

4008) Job 38:16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

4009) Job 34:17 Shall even he that hateth right govern? and wilt thou condemn Him that is most just?

4010) Nehemiah 11:15 Also of the Levites: Shemaiah (heard by YAH) the son of Hashub (considerate), the son of Azrikam (help against the enemy), the son of Hashabiah (YAH has considered), the son of Bunni (built);

4011) Exodus 5:4 And the king of Egypt said unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works? get you unto your burdens.

4012) Psalms 148:2 Praise ye Him, all His angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts.

4013) 2 Samuel 9:9 Then the king called to Ziba, Saul's servant, and said unto him, I have given unto thy master's son all that pertained to Saul and to all his house.

4014) Jeremiah 49:39 But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith YHWH.

4015) Psalms 74:10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme Thy Name for ever?

4016) John 4:25 The woman saith unto Him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when He is come, He will tell us all things.

4017) Job 6:30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?

4018) Deuteronomy 29:7 And when ye came unto this place, Sihon the king of Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, came out against us unto battle, and we smote them:

4019) Luke 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

4020) 1 Kings 7:7 Then he made a porch for the throne where he might judge, even the porch of judgment: and it was covered with cedar from one side of the floor to the other.

4021) Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me?

4022) Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

4023) Psalms 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

4024) Judges 21:23 And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught: and they went and returned unto their inheritance, and repaired the cities, and dwelt in them.

4025) 1 Kings 9:7 Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for My Name, will I cast out of My sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
4026) 1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

4027) Numbers 9:22 Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.

4028) 1 Kings 2:13 And Adonijah (my Master is YAH) the son of Haggith (festive) came to Bathsheba (daughter of and oath) the mother of Solomon (peace). And she said, Comest thou peaceably? And he said, Peaceably.

4029) Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham (father of many) afar off, and Lazarus (God helps) in his bosom.

4030) 1 Samuel 17:7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

4031) Psalms 10:14 Thou hast seen it; for Thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with Thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto Thee; Thou art the helper of the fatherless.

4032) Psalms 132:6 Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah (place of fruit): we found it in the fields of the wood.

4033) Joshua 10:10 And YHWH discomfited them before Israel, and slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon (hill city), and chased them along the way that goeth up to Bethhoron ("house of hollowness"), and smote them to Azekah (dug over), and unto Makkedah (place of shepherds).

4034) 2 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Assembly of the Thessalonians in God our Father and Ha Adonai YESHUA Mashiach:

4035) Proverbs 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

4036) 1 Chronicles 4:34 And Meshobab (restored, return), and Jamlech (He will reign) , and Joshah (YAH makes equal) the son of Amaziah (YAH is mighty),

4037) 1 Chronicles 18:12 Moreover Abishai (my father is a gift) the son of Zeruiah (YAH's medicine) slew of the edomites (red) in the valley of salt eighteen thousand.

4038) Psalms 107:32 Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of the elders.

4039) Exodus 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

4040) Isaiah 29:2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto Me as Ariel.

4041) John 9:14 And it was the Sabbath day when YESHUA made the clay, and opened his eyes.

4042) Psalms 107:36 And there He maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;

4043) Exodus 12:39 And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they brought forth out of Egypt, for it was not leavened; because they were thrust out of Egypt, and could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any victual.

4044) Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHWH do all these things.

4045) Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

4046) Daniel 5:25 And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

4047) Genesis 43:1 And the famine was sore in the land.

4048) Job 3:17 There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.

4049) Numbers 33:51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

4050) Proverbs 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
4051) Psalms 53:6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of His people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

4052) Haggai 1:15 In the four and twentieth day of the sixth month, in the second year of Darius the king.

4053) 1 Chronicles 16:32 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.

4054) Psalms 81:12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

4055) Acts 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

4056) Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of pharaoh's daughter;

4057) Daniel 11:16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.

4058) Leviticus 4:22 When a ruler hath sinned, and done somewhat through ignorance against any of the commandments of YHWH his God concerning things which should not be done, and is guilty;

4059) Romans 9:29 And as Elijah said before, Except Ha Adonai of Sabbath had left us a seed, we had been as Sodom, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

4060) Exodus 15:18 YHWH shall reign for ever and ever.

4061) Jeremiah 18:5 Then the Word of YHWH came to me, saying,

4062) 1 Samuel 3:16 Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. And he answered, Here am I.

4063) 1 Chronicles 12:13 Jeremiah (YAH has appointed) the tenth, Machbanai (bond of ha Adonai) the eleventh .

4064) Psalms 9:18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

4065) Psalms 119:96 I have seen an end of all perfection: but Thy commandment is exceeding broad.

4066) Numbers 23:28 And balak (devastator) brought balaam (not of the people) unto the top of Peor (cleft), that looketh toward Jeshimon (desert).

4067) Job 20:27 The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth shall rise up against him.

4068) 1 Kings 11:29 And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field:

4069) Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

4070) 2 Chronicles 31:7 In the third month they began to lay the foundation of the heaps, and finished them in the seventh month.

4071) Luke 9:13 But He said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they said, We have no more but five loaves and two fishes; except we should go and buy meat for all this people.

4072) Numbers 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners.

4073) Nehemiah 2:15 Then went I up in the night by the brook, and viewed the wall, and turned back, and entered by the gate of the valley, and so returned.

4074) Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of The Holy Spirit;

4075) Jeremiah 17:22 Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the Sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the Sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
4076) Ruth 3:16 And when she came to her mother in law, she said, Who art thou, my daughter? And she told her all that the man had done to her.

4077) 2 Kings 6:11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

4078) Leviticus 26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

4079) Numbers 23:28 And balak brought balaam unto the top of Peor, that looketh toward Jeshimon.

4080) Job 20:23 When he is about to fill his belly, God shall cast the fury of His wrath upon him, and shall rain it upon him while he is eating.

4081) 1 Kings 10:21 And all king Solomon's drinking vessels were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold; none were of silver: it was nothing accounted of in the days of Solomon.

4082) 2 Corinthians 1:8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:

4083) 2 Samuel 6:20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!

4084) Jeremiah 26:3 If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.

4085) 1 Kings 12:2 And it came to pass, when jeroboam the son of Nebat, who was yet in Egypt, heard of it, (for he was fled from the presence of king Solomon, and jeroboam dwelt in Egypt;)

4086) Ephesians 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

4087) Job 27:19 The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered: he openeth his eyes, and he is not.

4088) 1 Chronicles 8:34 And the son of Jonathan was Meribbaal; and Meribbaal begat Micah.

4089) Esther 6:7 And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour,

4090) Numbers 1:3 From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

4091) Deuteronomy 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

4092) Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

4093) Genesis 24:62 And Isaac came from the way of the well Lahairoi; for he dwelt in the south country.

4094) Judges 1:31 Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

4095) Leviticus 16:5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering.

4096) Genesis 33:14 Let my lord, I pray thee, pass over before his servant: and I will lead on softly, according as the cattle that goeth before me and the children be able to endure, until I come unto my lord unto Seir.

4097) 2 Kings 9:2 And when thou comest thither, look out there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi, and go in, and make him arise up from among his brethren, and carry him to an inner chamber;

4098) Numbers 18:27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the corn of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress.

4099) 2 Chronicles 26:15 And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.

Bible by pi calculator @ 31102Bible.com ~ GreatHim

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
5000) John 7:39 (But this spake He of The Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for The Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that YESHUA was not yet glorified.)

5001) Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man whom Thou choosest, and causest to approach unto Thee, that he may dwell in Thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of Thy house, even of Thy Holy Temple.

5002) Mark 1:31 And He came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.

5003) Mark 14:7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but Me ye have not always.

5004) TitUS 2:6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

5005) Jeremiah 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers which refused to hear My Words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers.

5006) Deuteronomy 31:30 And Moses spake in the ears of all the congregation of Israel The Words of this song, until they were ended.

5007) John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not The Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

5008) Psalms 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5009) Deuteronomy 31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing The Words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

5010) John 8:55 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.

5011) Psalms 103:10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

5012) Genesis 4:15 And YHWH said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And YHWH set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

5013) Genesis 32:29 And Jacob asked Him, and said, Tell me, I pray Thee, Thy Name. And He said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after My Name? And He blessed him there.

5014) 2 Kings 3:9 So the king of Israel went, and the king of Judah, and the king of Edom: and they fetched a compass of seven days' journey: and there was no water for the host, and for the cattle that followed them.

5015) Exodus 35:26 And all the women whose heart stirred them up in wisdom spun goats' hair.

5016) Luke 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

5017) Judges 19:16 And, behold, there came an old man from his work out of the field at even, which was also of mount Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place were Benjamites.

5018) 2 Samuel 7:28 And now, O Adonai YHWH, thou art that God, and Thy Words be true, and Thou hast promised this goodness unto Thy servant:

5019) Jeremiah 37:11 And it came to pass, that when the army of the Chaldeans was broken up from Jerusalem for fear of Pharaoh's army,

5020) Ezra 9:12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.

5021) Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in The Word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

5022) Ezra 2:10 The children of Bani, six hundred forty and two.

5023) Acts 5:17 Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation,

5024) Daniel 7:21 I beheld and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
5025) Exodus 12:24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

5026) Isaiah 39:6 Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith YHWH.

5027) 1 Corinthians 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue Words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

5028) Judges 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

5029) 1 Samuel 10:16 And Saul said unto his uncle, He told us plainly that the asses were found. But of the matter of the kingdom, whereof Samuel spake, he told him not.

5030) Ezra 5:14 And the vessels also of gold and silver of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that was in Jerusalem, and brought them into the temple of Babylon, those did Cyrus the king take out of the temple of Babylon, and they were delivered unto one, whose name was Sheshbazzar, whom he had made governor;

5031) Romans 9:29 And as Elijah said before, Except Ha Adonai of Sabbath had left us a seed, we had been as Sodom, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

5032) Exodus 15:20 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

5033) Jeremiah 19:7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

5034) 1 Samuel 14:30 How much more, if haply the people had eaten freely to day of the spoil of their enemies which they found? for had there not been now a much greater slaughter among the Philistines?

5035) Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the spirit, and where is he?

5036) 1 Samuel 14:10 But if they say thus, Come up unto us; then we will go up: for YHWH hath delivered them into our hand: and this shall be a sign unto us.

5037) Job 6:10 Then should I yet have comfort; yea, I would harden myself in sorrow: let him not spare; for I have not concealed The Words of The Holy One.

5038) Deuteronomy 22:16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

5039) Matthew 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

5040) Jeremiah 43:6 Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.

5041) Job 23:9 On the left hand, where He doth work, but I cannot behold Him: He hideth Himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

5042) 2 Kings 13:12 And the rest of the acts of Joash, and all that he did, and his might wherewith he fought against Amaziah king of Judah, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel?

5043) Deuteronomy 24:17 Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:

5044) Mark 4:11 And He said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

5045) Luke 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

5046) 1 Samuel 15:24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of YHWH, and thy Words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

5047) Job 33:1 Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my Words.

5048) EzrA 4:8 Rehum the chancellor and Shimshai the scribe wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king in this sort:

5049) Acts 27:35 And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
5050) Hebrews 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

5051) Ezekiel 23:43 Then said I unto her that was old in adulteries, Will they now commit whoredoms with her, and she with them?

5052) Matthew 22:29 YESHUA answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

5053) Ezekiel 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy Words, but they do them not.

5054) John 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed Ha Adonai with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

5055) Proverbs 2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her Words;

5056) 1 Kings 8:11 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of YHWH had filled the house of YHWH.

5057) Acts 23:33 Who, when they came to Caesarea, and delivered the epistle to the governor, presented Paul also before him.

5058) 2 Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

5059) 1 Kings 1:46 And also Solomon sitteth on the throne of the kingdom.

5060) Luke 11:32 The men of Nineveh shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and, behold, A Greater than Jonahs is here.

5061) Deuteronomy 26:6 And the Egyptians evil entreated us, and afflicted us, and laid upon us hard bondage:

5062) Mark 10:41 And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.

5063) 1 Corinthians 10:22 Do we provoke Ha Adonai to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

5064) Joshua 7:11 Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed My covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

5065) 1 Corinthians 16:6 And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you, that ye may bring me on my journey whithersoever I go.

5066) 1 Samuel 26:10 David said furthermore, As YHWH Liveth, YHWH shall smite him; or his day shall come to die; or he shall descend into battle, and perish.

5067) Proverbs 20:4 The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

5068) Psalms 14:5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

5069) Proverbs 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

5070) 1 Kings 9:26 And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom.

5071) 1 Corinthians 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

5072) Deuteronomy 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,

5073) Acts 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the Word to none but unto the Jews only.

5074) Mark 6:54 And when they were come out of the ship, straightway they knew Him,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
5075) John 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom YESHUA loved saith unto Peter, It is Ha Adonai. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was Ha Adonai, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

5076) Jeremiah
51:37 And babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

5077) Psalms 118:25 Save now, I beseech Thee, O YHWH: O YHWH, I beseech Thee, send now prosperity.

5078) Leviticus 23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I Am YHWH your God.

5079) Leviticus 21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of YHWH made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

5080) Exodus 36:3 And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.

5081) Luke 18:19 And YESHUA said unto him, Why callest thou Me Good? none is Good, save one, that is, God.

5082) 2 Samuel 11:6 And David sent to Joab, saying, Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.

5083) Lamentations 5:16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!

5084) Isaiah 17:2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

5085) Mark 4:28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.

5086) Luke 20:34 And YESHUA answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

5087) 1 Kings 17:6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

5088) Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

5089) 2 Peter 2:9 Ha Adonai knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

5090) Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

5091) Leviticus 13:50 And the priest shall look upon the plague, and shut up it that hath the plague seven days:

5092) Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

5093) 1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of YESHUA Mashiach:

5094) Mark 9:3 And His raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white hem.

5095) Acts 22:1 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you.

5096) Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

5097) Exodus 36:3 And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.

5098) Luke 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

5099) 2 Samuel 7:27 For thou, O YHWH of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to Thy servant, saying, I will build Thee an house: therefore hath Thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto Thee.

Bible by pi calculator @ 31102Bible.com ~ GreatHim

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
5000 - 5099

Words & Word

- 10 occurrences ~ 'Words' occurs in 523 verses

- 2 occurrences ~ 'Word' occurs in 673 verses

The word 'word' occurs in 150 more verses than the word 'words' in the KJV

_______

4000 - 4099

Search 'Words' & 'Word' - The total number of occurrences ~ 1 Time

4061) Word

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
4000 - 4099

JESUS~YESHUA

Occurrences of the Name above all Names

2 times in 2 verses

4034) YESHUA

+7

4041) YESHUA

~~~~

5000 - 5099

5000) YESHUA
+52

5052) YESHUA
+23

5075) YESHUA
+6

5081) YESHUA
+5

5086) YESHUA
+7

5093) YESHUA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
6000) 1 John 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the Truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the Truth.

6001) Luke 20:22 Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

6002) 1 Kings 13:21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith YHWH, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of YHWH, and hast not kept the commandment which YHWH thy God commanded thee,

6003) 2 Timothy 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all Ha Adonai delivered me.

6004) Isaiah 54:8 In a little wrath I hid My face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith YHWH thy Redeemer.

6005) Genesis 26:16 And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.

6006) Judges 20:41 And when the men of Israel turned again, the men of Benjamin were amazed: for they saw that evil was come upon them.

6007) 1 Kings 1:39 And Zadok the priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed Solomon. And they blew the trumpet; and all the people said, God save king Solomon.

6008) Luke 10:10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

6009) Deuteronomy 1:38 But Joshua the son of Nun, which standeth before thee, he shall go in thither: encourage him: for he shall cause Israel to inherit it.

6010) Isaiah 29:20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

6011) John 13:5 After that He poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith He was girded.

6012) Solomon 1:13 A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

6013) Jeremiah 43:11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.

6014) Job 27:1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,

6015) 1 Chronicles 4:38 These mentioned by their names were princes in their families: and the house of their fathers increased greatly.

6016) 1 Chronicles 21:3 And Joab answered, YHWH make His people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord's servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel?

6017) Psalms 119:175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise Thee; and let Thy judgments help me.

6018) Deuteronomy 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of YHWH your God, which I command you this day:

6019) Ezekiel 32:10 Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish My sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall.

6020) Luke 23:48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned

6021) 1 Chronicles 24:11 The ninth to Jeshua (*He will Save*), the tenth to Shecaniah (dweller with YAH),

6022) Proverbs 20:13 Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.

6023) Psalms 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

6024) Ecclesiastes 1:1 The Words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
6025) Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with Fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

6026) Ezekiel 26:11 With the hoofs of his horses shall he tread down all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garrisons shall go down to the ground.

6027) Mark 8:12 And He sighed deeply in His Spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

6028) Acts 14:8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:

6029) Luke 11:15 But some of them said, He casteth out devils through beelzebub the chief of the devils.

6030) Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the Fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

6031) Haggai 2:1 In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came The Word of YHWH by the prophet Haggai, saying,

6032) 1 Chronicles 16:40 To offer burnt offerings unto YHWH upon the altar of the burnt offering continually morning and evening, and to do according to all that is written in the law of YHWH, which He commanded Israel;

6033) Psalms 87:6 YHWH shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

6034) 1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

6035) Judges 11:1 Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot and Gilead begat Jephthah.

6036) Joshua 10:42 And all these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, because YHWH God of Israel fought for Israel.

6037) Hebrew 1:10 And, Thou, Adonai, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of Thine Hands:

6038) Jeremiah 34:22 Behold, I will command, saith YHWH, and cause them to return to this city; and they shall fight against it, and take it, and burn it with Fire: and I will make the cities of Judah a desolation without an inhabitant.

6039) 2 Chronicles 21:12 And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith YHWH God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah,

6040) Zechariah 14:4 And His Feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

6041) Job 7:8 The eye of Him that hath seen me shall see me no more: Thine eyes are upon me, and I am not.

6042) Deuteronomy 32:12 So YHWH alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

6043) John 12:30 YESHUA answered and said, This voice came not because of Me, but for your sakes .

6044) Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

6045) Ecclesiastes 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

6046) Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in YHWH, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

6047) Exodus 15:12 Thou stretchedst out Thy Right Hand, the earth swallowed them.

6048) Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus saith YHWH, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before Me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as My mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

6049) Judges 8:21 Then Zebah and Zalmunna said, Rise thou, and fall upon us: for as the man is, so is his strength. And Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and took away the ornaments that were on their camels' necks.

Bible by pi Calculator @ 31102Bible ~ GreatHim

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
6050) Deuteronomy 11:4 And what He did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how He made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how YHWH hath destroyed them unto this day;

6051) Ezekiel 23:27 Thus will I make thy lewdness to cease from thee, and thy whoredom brought from the land of Egypt: so that thou shalt not lift up thine eyes unto them, nor remember Egypt any more.

6052) Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.

6053) Jeremiah 32:33 And they have turned unto Me the back, and not the face: though I taught them, rising up early and teaching them, yet they have not hearkened to receive instruction.

6054) 1 Chronicles 24:23 And the sons of Hebron; Jeriah (taught by YAH) the first, Amariah (YAH speaks) the second, Jahaziel (beheld of God) the third, Jekameam (let the people rise) the fourth.

6055) Proverbs 24:8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.

6056) Psalms 89:43 Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.

6057) Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

6058) Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)

6059) Joshua 7:8 O Adonai, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!

6060) 1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

6061) 1 Samuel 16:6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely YHWH's anointed is before him.

6062) Job 38:26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

6063) Job 38:1 Then YHWH answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

6064) Job 29:11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:

6065) 1 Chronicles 24:24 Of the sons of Uzziel (my strength is God); Michah (who is like God): of the sons of Michah; Shamir (guardian).

6066) Proverbs 24:21 My son, fear thou YHWH and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

6067) Psalms 99:5 Exalt ye YHWH our God, and worship at His footstool for He is Holy.

6068) 1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

6069) John 11:4 When YESHUA heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the Glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby .

6070) Proverbs 3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

6071) 1 Kings 12:6 And king Rehoboam consulted with the old men, that stood before Solomon his father while he yet lived, and said, How do ye advise that I may answer this people?

6072) Philippians 1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour yet what I shall choose I wot not.

6073) Job 42:7 And it was so, that after YHWH had spoken these Words unto Job, YHWH said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of Me the thing that is right, as My servant Job hath.

6074) Psalms 67:7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
6075) Mark 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

6076) 1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by Him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

6077) Numbers 4:37 These were they that were numbered of the families of the Kohathites, all that might do service in the tabernacle of the congregation, which Moses and Aaron did number according to the commandment of YHWH by the hand of Moses.

6078) Judges 7:22 And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and YHWH set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.

6079) Deuteronomy 2:32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz.

6080) Isaiah 48:1 Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of YHWH, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.

6081) 2 John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

6082) John 13:30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

6083) Isaiah 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

6084) Amos 7:12 Also Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there:

6085) Judges 20:6 And I took my concubine, and cut her in pieces, and sent her throughout all the country of the inheritance of Israel: for they have committed lewdness and folly in Israel.

6086) 2 Samuel 15:23 And all the country wept with a loud voice, and all the people passed over: the king also himself passed over the brook Kidron, and all the people passed over, toward the way of the wilderness.

6087) Daniel 6:22 My God hath sent His angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before Him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

6088) Exodus 2:20 And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.

6089) Psalms 108:8 Gilead is Mine; Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim also is the strength of Mine head; Judah is My lawgiver;

6090) Exodus 18:7 And Moses went out to meet his father in law, and did obeisance, and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent.

6091) Jeremiah 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob My servant, saith YHWH: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

6092) Psalms 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at Thy rebuke, O YHWH, at the blast of the breath of Thy nostrils.

6093) Proverbs 19:10 Delight is not seemly for a fool; much less for a servant to have rule over princes.

6094) Job 39:17 Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath He imparted to her understanding.

6095) Psalms 17:14 From men which are Thy hand, O YHWH, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly Thou fillest with Thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.

6096) Proverbs 14:2 He that walketh in his uprightness feareth YHWH: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth Him.

6097) Ezra 9:7 Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.

6098) Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Messiah be formed in you,

6099) 2 Chronicles 20:8 And they dwelt therein, and have built Thee a sanctuary therein for Thy Name, saying,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yad 10 Hey 5 Waw 6 Hey 5

Occurrences of YHWH

4000 - 4099 - 7 Times in 7 Verses

5000 - 5099)

5012)
YHWH ~ YHWH

5018) YHWH

5026) YHWH

5036) YHWH

5046) YHWH

5056) YHWH ~ YHWH

5066) YHWH ~ YHWH

~~~

5077)
YHWH ~ YHWH

5078)
YHWH

5079)
YHWH

5099) YHWH

Baruch HaShem

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
^