Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread has been moved to Controversial Christian Theology.
Please note and abide by the Statement of Purpose of this forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Bible by the Numbers of pi
Um - you DO realize that ALL chapter and verse (and in some cases Book) divisions are commentary added in later , right?

Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Um - you DO realize that ALL chapter and verse (and in some cases Book) divisions are commentary added in later , right?

I DO realize that, Hence

your point is "There are things to difficult for the Almighty"

Every good and perfect gift comes from Above, so says God's Word

YHWH inspired the chapter and verse numbers as part of His plan

Fulfilling " That Which is Perfect" 1 Corinthians 13:10, Hidden Manna Revelation 2:17 and Daniel 12:9

Did you hear what I said, this Fulfills Prophecy

His Strange Act

Servant232

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hammster said in

Post #7 If only the verse numbers were in the originals...

Post #8 The Bible by the Numbers of pi

Abraham Sharp Calculated pi to 72 digits, but not all were correct

1719 Thomas Fantet de Lagny Calculated 127 decimal places, but not all were correct

1761 Johann Heinrich Lambert 'proved' that π is irrational

1769 The 5th Edition of the King James Version is published, most commonly cited as the KJV, The Holy Bible with 31,102 verses.

2017 The 31102 verses of the Bible by the Numbers of pi ~ And Behold the Great and Marvellous Works of the Most High, the One who is Infinite in Understanding.

~~~

So, Will He find faith when He comes?

I will show you my faith by my Works

A Greater Works Production

Servant232

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What is IT?

Habakkuk 2:2 And YHWH answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make IT plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth IT.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end IT shall speak, and not lie: though IT tarry, wait for IT; because IT will surely come, IT will not tarry.

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Luke 21:11 And Great Earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be Signs in the Sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

On page 3 of this thread, are some Works that I have been sharing since January 2015

The Greatest Earthquakes recorded since 8/4/70 (Partial)

The Largest Solar Flares recorded since 8/4/70

The Most Intense Hurricanes recorded since 8/4/70

~~~

The Destruction of the Temple was Important enough to God, that He Inspired that It be Mentioned in all Four Gospels

Yeshua made reference to the Prophesy of Daniel 9:26 that the Temple that was then standing would be destroyed, and that not one stone would be left upon another, As Recorded in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21

He was ridiculed by the religious rulers of that Day because of this prophecy, John 2:19 and Matthew 27:40 which is the verse that the 6th Greatest Earthquake lands on since 8/4/70 The Date that this prophecy was fulfilled.... The penalty for not knowing the Time of their Visitation

Recently, (about a month ago) I was intrigued enough to check and see what verse does 9/23/2017 land on - If you have not heard of this date, search it out yourself, there are plenty of videos on youtube and articles to read...

What is being shared by many is that on 9/23/2017 ~ YOM TERUAH 2017, Is that the arrangement of the sun, moon, and stars (planetary bodies) in Heaven will fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 12:1

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

~~~~~~~

Date to Date Calculator - 8.4.70 until 9.23.2017 = 711,179 days

711179 days / 31102 verses = 26935

The 26935th Verse

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Yeshua, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.

Verse finder @ GreatHim

Comments?

Isaiah 4:5 - Escape these things -

Servant 232

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ok - show me "chapter and verse" references to prove it.

Um, This entire thread is Evidence that proves IT ....

The same question could be asked of multiple things that are taken for granted, show me where God commanded the Torah be divided into separate words, Since It was given to Moses as a string of letters without any spaces in-between... and If it were not for the Oral Traditions of where those spaces belonged, and what word it was, understanding today would be nearly impossible (without Divine assistance:)

Fast-Forward - The work of the Masoretes to preserve the oral understanding of what word is being referenced by putting in punctuation(vowel) marks, as that knowledge was being lost due to Hebrew being a dying language at that time.. 6th -7th century CE

For those interested, this is a good starter article, if you want to know more about how the chapter and verse numbers came to be as we have received... Just to let you know, it wasn't done by happenstance...

A History of Chapters and Verses in the Hebrew Bible

Deleted- The less I say, the better for me, believe It

In His Service

Servant232

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Bible ~ by pi

1000) Mark 3:15 And to have power to Heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

~~~

1995) Exodus 8:27 We will go Three days' journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to YHWH our God, as He shall command us. 35

1996) Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh. 9

1997) Isaiah 37:12 Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers have destroyed, as gozan, and haran, and rezeph, and the children of Eden which were in Telassar? 49

1998) Romans 8:32 He that spared not His own SON, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 40

1999) Exodus 2:17 And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. 19

2000) Psalms 107:20 He sent His WORD, and Healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. 127

2001) Exodus 7:13 And He hardened pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as YHWH had said. 20

2002) Proverbs 21:14 A gift in secret pacifieth anger: and a reward in the bosom strong wrath. 35

2003) Psalms 37:33 YHWH will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 70

2004) Lamentations 4:17 As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us. 21

2005) Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy, Holy, is YHWH Tsebawot: the whole earth is full of His Glory. 9

2006) Hosea 10:1 Israel is an empty vine, he bringeth forth fruit unto himself: according to the multitude of his fruit he hath increased the altars; according to the goodness of his land they have made goodly images. 11

2007) Numbers 27:7 The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them. 34 > 7

2008) Psalms 39:9 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because Thou didst It. 48 > 12

2009) Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. 65 > 11

2010) Ezekiel 40:37 And the posts thereof were toward the utter court; and palm trees were upon the posts thereof, on this side, and on that side: and the going up to It had eight steps. 77 > 14

2011) 1 Corinthians 9:5 Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of Ha Adonai, and Cephas? 14

2012 ) Deuteronomy 25:3 Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee. 28 > 10

2013) Mark 6:5 And He could there do no mighty work, save that He laid His Hands upon a few sick folk, and Healed them. 11

2014) John 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the House for ever: but the SON abideth ever. 43 > 7

2015) Psalms 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and His throne as the days of heaven. 118 > 10

2016) Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 30

2017) 2 Chronicles 23:14 Then Jehoiada the priest brought out the captains of Hundreds that were set over the host, and said unto them, Have her forth of the ranges and whoso followeth her, let him be slain with the sword. For the priest said, Slay her not in the House of YHWH. 37 > 10

2018) Matthew 9:28 And when He was come into the House, the blind men came to Him: and YESHUA saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto Him, Yea, Adonai. 37 > 10

2019) Psalms 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye YHWH. 167 > 14

2020) 2 Samuel 8:8 And from Betah (security), and from Berothai (cypress grove), cities of hadadezer, king David took exceeding much brass. 16 > 7

2021) Jeremiah 42:3 That YHWH thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do. 45 > 9

2022) Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with Thee, Thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass; 19 > 10

2023) 1 Samuel 12:9 And when they forgat YHWH their God, He sold them into the hand of sisera, captain of the host of hazor, and into the hand of the philistines, and into the hand of the king of moab, and they fought against them. 21 > 3

2024) Nehemiah 8:5 And Ezra Opened the Book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people;) and when he Opened It, all the people stood up: 13 > 4

2025) Genesis 23:15 My lord, hearken unto me: the land is worth four Hundred shekels of silver; what is that betwixt me and thee? bury therefore thy dead. 38 > 11

2026) Joshua 2:2 And It was told the king of Jericho, saying, Behold, there came men in hither to night of the children of Israel to search out the country. 4

2027) Acts 19:37 For ye have brought hither these men, which are neither robbers of assemblies, nor yet blasphemers of your goddess. 56 > 11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
2028) Acts 14:8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:

2029) Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your Heavenly Father give The Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?

2030) Deuteronomy 17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as YHWH hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.

2031) Nahum 2:8 But Nineveh is of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, shall they cry; but none shall look back.

2032) 1 Kings 18:33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.

2033) Genesis 18:27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto Ha Adonai, which am but dust and ashes:

2034) Numbers 26:32 And of Shemida (wise), the family of the Shemidaites: and of Hepher (a well), the family of the Hepherites.

2035) Psalms 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

2036) Proverbs 15:22 Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.

2037) Esther 5:12 Haman said moreover, Yea, Esther the queen did let no man come in with the king unto the banquet that she had prepared but myself; and to morrow am I invited unto her also with the king.

2038) Leviticus 25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

2039) Numbers 11:19 Ye shall not eat one day, nor two days, nor five days, neither ten days, nor twenty days;

2040) 1 Kings 17:22 And YHWH heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

~

2041) Genesis 4:14 Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from Thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

2042) Genesis 32:16 And he delivered them into the hand of his servants, every drove by themselves; and said unto his servants, Pass over before me, and put a space betwixt drove and drove.

2043) 1 Kings 20:43 And the king of Israel went to his house heavy and displeased, and came to Samaria

2044) Genesis 41:20 And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine:

2045) Ezra 6:12 And the God that hath caused His Name to dwell there destroy all kings and people, that shall put to their hand to alter and to destroy this house of God which is at Jerusalem. I Darius have made a decree; let it be done with speed.

2046) Romans 16:5 Likewise greet the Assembly that is in their house. Salute my well beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Messiah.

2047) Leviticus 25:41 And then shall he depart from thee, both he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.

2048) Numbers 10:23 And over the host of the tribe of the children of Manasseh was Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur.

2049) 1 Kings 8:32 Then hear Thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.

2050) Romans 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 22

2051) Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 22

2052) James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and The Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

2053) Zeceriah 10:11 And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre of Egypt shall depart away.

2054) Nehemiah 10:23 Hoshea (salvation), Hananiah (YAH has favored), Hashub (considerate),

2055) Genesis 43:32 And they set on for him by himself, and for them by themselves, and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him, by themselves: because the Egyptians might not eat bread with the Hebrews; for that is an abomination unto the Egyptians.

2056) Job 15:35 They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit.

2057) 1 Samuel 30:7 And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.

2058) Isaiah 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

2059) Ezekiel 27:6 Of the oaks of Bashan have they made thine oars; the company of the Ashurites have made thy benches of ivory, brought out of the isles of Chittim.

2060) Mark 11:29 And YESHUA answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer Me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
2061) 2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Messiah.

2062) 2 Kings 17:26 Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore He hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.

2063) Judges 9:43 And he took the people, and divided them into three companies, and laid wait in the field, and looked, and, behold, the people were come forth out of the city; and he rose up against them, and smote them.

2064) Deuteronomy 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

2065) John 16:13 Howbeit when He, The Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

2066) Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by Me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

2067) 1 Peter 1:15 But as He which hath called you is Holy, so be ye Holy in all manner of conversation;

2068) Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

2069) Hosea 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

2070) Leviticus 25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is Mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with Me.

2071) Numbers 6:10 And on the eighth day he shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons, to the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:

2072) 1 Samuel 2:6 YHWH killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

2073) 1 Chronicles 1:22 And Ebal (bare mountain), and Abimael (my Father is EL), and Sheba (Seven, oath),

2074) 1 Kings 20:35 And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the Word of YHWH, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.

2075) Genesis 38:23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

2076) 2 Chronicles 11:15 And he ordained him priests for the high places, and for the devils, and for the calves which he had made.

2077) Ezekiel 22:19 Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.

2078) Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Adonai, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the Word only, and my servant shall be healed.

2079) Psalms 114:7 Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of Ha Adonai, at the presence of the God of Jacob;

2080) Leviticus 3:11 And the priest shall burn it upon the altar: it is the food of the offering made by fire unto YHWH.

2081) Acts 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

2082) Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of pharaoh's daughter;

2083) Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

2084) Leviticus 6:19 And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying,

2085) 1 Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

2086) Judges 20:21 And the children of Benjamin came forth out of Gibeah, and destroyed down to the ground of the Israelites that day twenty and two thousand men.

2087) 2 Samuel 20:5 So Amasa went to assemble the men of Judah: but he tarried longer than the set time which he had appointed him.

2088) Matthew 9:19 And YESHUA arose, and followed him, and so did His disciples.

2089) Psalms 141:6 When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.

2090) 1 Samuel 5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of YHWH; and the head of dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of dagon was left to him.

2091) 1 Chronicles 24:25 The brother of Michah (who is like YAH) was Isshiah (YAH will lend): of the sons of Isshiah; Zechariah (YAH remembers).

2092) Proverbs 24:29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

2093) Psalms 104:11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

2094) Genesis 13:1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

2095) Leviticus 16:3 Thus shall Aaron come into the Holy place: with a young bullock for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering.

2096) Genesis 32:19 And so commanded he the second, and the third, and all that followed the droves, saying, On this manner shall ye speak unto Esau, when ye find him.

2097) 1 Kings 22:5 And Jehoshaphat said unto the king of Israel, Enquire, I pray thee, at the Word of YHWH to day.

2098) Exodus 2:7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?

2099) Psalms 105:15 Saying, Touch not Mine anointed, and do My prophets no harm.

@ GreatHim pi calculator

2100)

At 31102Bible enter the number of digits of pi that you would like calculated and the verse will be displayed...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
3000) 1 Kings 9:22 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.

3001) 1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock (11/12) to them that are weak.

3002) Deuteronomy 21:9 So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of YHWH.

3003) Matthew 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.

3004) Proverbs 22:17 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.

3005) Psalms 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation.

3006) Matthew 22:13 Then said the King to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

3007) Ezekiel 27:29 And all that handle the oar, the mariners, and all the pilots of the sea, shall come down from their ships, they shall stand upon the land;

3008) Luke 1:6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of Ha Adonai blameless.

3009) Genesis 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. 31

3010) Exodus 12:31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among My people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve YHWH, as ye have said.

3011) Isaiah 41:28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.

3012) Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

3013) Job 9:25 Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.

3014) Joshua 19:41 And the coast of their inheritance was Zorah (hornet), and Eshtaol (entreaty), and Irshemesh (city of the sun god),

3015) Genesis 47:9 And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

3016) Psalms 28:6 Blessed be YHWH, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.

3017) Isaiah 49:20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. ~ Praise YAH ~

3018) Revelation 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

3019) Revelation 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of balaam, who taught balac to cast a stumblingblock (12/12) before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

3020) Acts 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

3021) Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

3022) Leviticus 24:2 Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.

3023) Leviticus 22:20 But whatsoever hath a blemish, that shall ye not offer: for it shall not be acceptable for you.

3024) Leviticus 4:5 And the priest that is anointed shall take of the bullock's blood, and bring it to the tabernacle of the congregation:

3025) Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 22

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
3026) Genesis 8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

3027) Exodus 16:32 And Moses said, This is the thing which YHWH commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.

3028) Jeremiah 34:1 The Word which came unto Jeremiah from YHWH, when Nebuchadnezzar king of babylon, and all his army, and all the kingdoms of the earth of his dominion and all the people, fought against Jerusalem, and against all the cities thereof, saying,

3029) 2 Chronicles 11:11 And he fortified the strong holds, and put captains in them, and store of victual, and of oil and wine.

3030) Ezekiel 21:17 I will also smite Mine hands together, and I will cause My fury to rest: I YHWH have said it.

3031) Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: He is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

3032) Nehemiah 5:2 For there were that said, We, our sons, and our daughters, are many: therefore we take up corn for them, that we may eat, and live.

3033) 1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

3034) Luke 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

3035) Judges 7:10 But if thou fear to go down, go thou with Phurah thy servant down to the host:

3036) Numbers 35:4 And the suburbs of the cities, which ye shall give unto the Levites, shall reach from the wall of the city and outward a thousand cubits round about.

3037) Ecclesiastes 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

3038) Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

3039) Philippians 2:7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

3040) Psalms 12:8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

3041)Psalms 146:7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. YHWH looseth the prisoners:

3042) 1 Samuel 30:7 And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David. (same verse as #2057)

3043) Isaiah 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.

3044) Ezekiel 24:14 I YHWH have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith Adonai YHWH.

3045) Matthew 26:46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray Me.

3046) Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

3047) Psalms 88:15 I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.

3048) 2 Corinthians 2:12 Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's Gospel, and a door was opened unto me of Ha Adonai,

3049) 2 Samuel 17:7 And Hushai said unto Absalom, The counsel that Ahithophel hath given is not good at this time.

3050) Amos 1:10 But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
3051) Joshua 9:3 And when the inhabitants of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done unto Jericho and to Ai,

3052) Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of The Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

3053) Job 15:24 Trouble and anguish shall make him afraid; they shall prevail against him, as a king ready to the battle.

3054) 1 Samuel 25:13 And David said unto his men, Gird ye on every man his sword. And they girded on every man his sword; and David also girded on his sword: and there went up after David about four hundred men; and two hundred abode by the stuff.

3055) Proverbs 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

3056) 2 Kings 18:14 And Hezekiah king of Judah sent to the king of Assyria to Lachish, saying, I have offended; return from me: that which thou puttest on me will I bear. And the king of Assyria appointed unto Hezekiah king of Judah three hundred talents of silver and thirty talents of gold.

3057) Judges 20:32 And the children of Benjamin said, They are smitten down before us, as at the first. But the children of Israel said, Let us flee, and draw them from the city unto the highways.

3058) 2 Samuel 23:19 Was he not most honourable of three? therefore he was their captain: howbeit he attained not unto the first three.

3059) Mark 8:32 And He spake that saying openly. And Peter took Him, and began to rebuke Him.

3060) Acts 19:38 Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.

3061) Acts 14:16 Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.

3062) Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

3063) Joshua 12:1 Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east:

3064) Hebrews 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

3065) Hosea 14:9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of YHWH are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

3066) Deuteronomy 10:22 Thy fathers went down into Egypt with threescore and ten persons; and now YHWH thy God hath made thee as the stars of heaven for multitude.

3067) Ezekiel 22:20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in Mine anger and in My fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.

3068) Matthew 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

3069) Psalms 118:2 Let Israel now say, that His mercy endureth for ever.

3070) Leviticus 16:17 And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the Holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

3071) Genesis 37:11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.

3072) 1 Chronicles 21:24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for YHWH, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.

3073) Psalms 141:9 Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.

3074) 1 Samuel 6:18 And the golden mice, according to the number of all the cities of the philistines belonging to the five lords, both of fenced cities, and of country villages, even unto the great stone of Abel, whereon they set down the ark of YHWH: which stone remaineth unto this day in the field of Joshua, the Bethshemite.

3075) 2 Chronicles 6:20 That thine eyes may be open upon this house day and night, upon the place whereof thou hast said that thou wouldest put Thy Name there; to hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant prayeth toward this place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
3076) Jeremiah 31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

3077) 1 Chronicles 11:27 Shammoth the Harorite, Helez the Pelonite,

3078) Job 34:24 He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead.

3079) Nehemiah 13:6 But in all this time was not I at Jerusalem: for in the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes king of babylon came I unto the king, and after certain days obtained I leave of the king:

3080) Exodus 29:42 This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before YHWH: where I will meet you, to speak there unto thee.

3081) Matthew 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My Name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

3082) Jeremiah 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

3083) Psalms 96:3 Declare His glory among the heathen, His wonders among all people.

3084) James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the Word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

3085) Zechariah 8:7 Thus saith YHWH of hosts; Behold, I will save My people from the east country, and from the west country;

3086) Ezra 4:20 There have been mighty kings also over Jerusalem, which have ruled over all countries beyond the river; and toll, tribute, and custom, was paid unto them.

3087) Romans 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

3088) Genesis 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

3089) Exodus 12:28 And the children of Israel went away, and did as YHWH had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

3090) Isaiah 41:7 So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.

3091) Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

3092) 1 Chronicles 22:13 Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which YHWH charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.

3093) Proverbs 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

3094) 1 Kings 16:7 And also by the hand of the prophet Jehu the son of Hanani came the Word of YHWH against Baasha, and against his house, even for all the evil that he did in the sight of YHWH, in provoking Him to anger with the work of his hands, in being like the house of jeroboam; and because he killed him.

3095) Revelation 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

3096) Acts 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive The Holy Spirit:

3097) Malachi 2:1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

3098) Job 20:13 Though he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth:

3099) 1 Kings 8:8 And they drew out the staves, that the ends of the staves were seen out in the Holy Place before The Oracle, and they were not seen without: and there they are unto this day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant232

May 29, 2017
The High places of Jacob
✟38,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Noting: Besides these Hebrew transliterations, The Tetragrammaton ~ The LORD or GOD to YHWH - Jesus to YESHUA - Lord to Adonai - Ghost to Spirit - church to Assembly and Christ to Messiah or Mashiach sometimes, the text of the KJV is not changed... If there are any others, I can't remember them, but don't think so...

You might prefer the name Jesus, Amein... You might prefer Yeshua, Amein

There is use of parenthesis in the translation of the KJV text - The parenthesis content when following a name is the translation of that name, Strong's meaning, Helps along the way, not in the KJV ... How to do links in 4000) and 4001) at the top of page 5

On another note: The KJV text punctuation in some of the parenthesis sections activates the wink icon just by pasting the text as found, where that feature is available, just saying...

Let this serve as a general warning of sorts, If you only knew how serious HE is about this work, you would be trembling too

Maybe you think that you are not accountable to understand and share, you might not be, but then again you might...

Servant232

Last edited:
Upvote 0