The Beatles are of Satan, & are foreshadowings of the"four horsemen" Revelation 9 & 6

Dharma Wheel

Wandering Hermit
May 21, 2009
England
✟16,267.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Reactions: sylk
Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does anyone love the solo work by the former Beatles also? :)

Not particularly, no. I feel they worked best as a band. I guess that's a little surprising since towards the end of their career their albums seemed more like a compilation of four solo artists than a band effort, but their solo careers seem very tame. I enjoyed the edge that a lot of their music had, their efforts to be experimental and to push boundaries, and a lot of that seemed to disappear with their solo stuff.

Upvote 0

Dharma Wheel

Wandering Hermit
May 21, 2009
England
✟16,267.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Not particularly, no. I feel they worked best as a band. I guess that's a little surprising since towards the end of their career their albums seemed more like a compilation of four solo artists than a band effort, but their solo careers seem very tame. I enjoyed the edge that a lot of their music had, their efforts to be experimental and to push boundaries, and a lot of that seemed to disappear with their solo stuff.

Good point. I do, however, find John Lennon's first albums (such as 'John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band') are very avant-garde and edgy; infact the album I mentioned is almost like primal scream therapy in places.

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good point. I do, however, find John Lennon's first albums (such as 'John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band') are very avant-garde and edgy; infact the album I mentioned is almost like primal scream therapy in places.

Hmmm, I haven't heard that one. I'll have to check it out.

By the way, I really hope the OP comes back and finds that we've turned this into a Beatles Appreciation thread LOL

Upvote 0

Dharma Wheel

Wandering Hermit
May 21, 2009
England
✟16,267.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
By the way, I really hope the OP comes back and finds that we've turned this into a Beatles Appreciation thread LOL

That is an amusing thought. Well, goodness does often crawl out of the ashes of badness. ;)

Reactions: sylk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nobody1

Jun 5, 2009
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before you read on, keep in mind that the Book of Revelation is written in "signs" or "symbols" (Rev. 1:1), and that the "things of the Spirit" including the Bible must be "spiritually discerned [i.e. by praying for the help of God's Spirit]" (1 Cor. 2:14), for "the letter kills but the Spirit gives life" (2 Cor. 3:6)

<snip>

My goodness. No. The Beatles are not "from Satan".

They actually put out some very Christian songs. For instance, in pointing out that the "Chairman Mao" hard core radicalism was wrong in the sixties.

That was a very powerful force against the totalitarianist supporters amongst the sixties flower children.

The Beatles definitely were not "the four horsemen" of the Apocalypse. Zech goes on about that in more depth which proves otherwise.

Upvote 0