Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You do understand revelation shows the war of armaggedon taking place 1000 years before Gog invades israel.

Not only do you have the timing off ,you have also turned the events backward.How and why would you have done that?
Gog/Magog in Ezekiel 38/39 is not at the end of the 1000 years.

It is concrete from the text of Ezekiel 39, that the feast on Gog's army is in Ezekiel 39:4. Then seven years later the Armageddon feast on the dead is in Ezekiel 39:17-20. This part of bible prophecy timing is concrete. Jesus is speaking in verse 21. And through the remainder of the chapter.

In Revelation 20, Gog and Magog, is a way of saying "dejavue" - Gog Magog all over again, because of the size of the large size of the attacking force.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Gog/Magog in Ezekiel 38/39 is not at the end of the 1000 years.

It is concrete from the text of Ezekiel 39, that the feast on Gog's army is in Ezekiel 39:4. Then seven years later the Armageddon feast on the dead is in Ezekiel 39:17-20. This part of bible prophecy timing is concrete. Jesus is speaking in verse 21. And through the remainder of the chapter.

In Revelation 20, Gog and Magog, is a way of saying "dejavue" - Gog Magog all over again, because of the size of the large size of the attacking force.

Now exactly which verse in ezekiel is armageddon?
And i dont see dejavu in revelation.Which vrrse is dejavu in?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now exactly which verse in ezekiel is armageddon?
And i dont see dejavu in revelation.Which vrrse is dejavu in?
Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast of Revelation 19:17-18.

In Ezekiel 39:21, it is Jesus speaking who has returned to earth and just laid judgment on the heathen.
Which if you go to Psalms 2 - why do the heathen rage and image a vain thing.

It is concrete that Gog/Magog will take place - then the 7 years, which end with Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is where the world's financial system is heading - that will end up altering the structure of the EU to the 10 kings and the little horn. There are a lot of moving parts. We need to keep each other informed.

The video is kind of long - the first twelve minutes or so should get the idea across.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could be wrong, but I doubt that the ten kings are going to represent each a nation. imo, it is more like they will represents a region ...
Did you miss Brazil, Nigeria, and India? THAT'S WHY THEY WERE SELECTED. It's right there next to the names of the nations.

READ THE U.N.CHRONICLE for YOURSELF.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Did you miss Brazil, Nigeria, and India? THAT'S WHY THEY WERE SELECTED. It's right there next to the names of the nations.

READ THE U.N.CHRONICLE for YOURSELF.

Thanks,
DaDad
One of the reasons I don't subscribe to the global theory is that because in Daniel 11, the king in verse 36 is attacked from the south, then the north, then news from the east troubles him. Since that king claims to be God, that that would mean he is in the beast stage of his time, the second half of the 7 years.

And those attacks on him, imo, is because those regions of the world - the north, south, and east attack him because resources will be running out at that time, and the beast will be funneling most of those to support the ten kings.

All of which would put the beast as the king of the west.

Another reason I don't think the U.N. model will be the beast (kingdom of) is because there is too much conflict between Islam and the rest of the world.

And the little horn person comes to the middle east, with a strong army, from a location north and west of Israel. Daniel 8:9

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... One of the reasons I don't subscribe to the global theory ...
Perhaps you missed the concept of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

... in Daniel 11, the king in verse 36 is attacked from the south, then the north, then news from the east troubles him.
I think you've confused too much of too many.

All of which would put the beast as the king of the west.
Now THAT's Funny! -- We have THREE Superpowers, Russia to the North; the U.K./U.S. to the South; and China to the East; and you make up a FOURTH out of the WEST.
No, the only FOURTH is the "dreadful beast", One-World-Government, United Nations.

And the little horn person comes to the middle east, with a strong army, from a location north and west of Israel. Daniel 8:9
Daniel 7 calls for ELEVEN "little horns", one of which is cited in Daniel 8. And it's NOT a "person" but a nation. And there's only ONE nation which arises toward the "south", toward the "east", and toward the "glorious land", -- and that's Russia:

Between the years 882 and 1200 AD, Russia existed as an approximate 80,000 square mile country just east of modern Poland. This region struggled against the Vikings to the north and the Batya’s Mongols to the east. Peaceful Khazars lived to the south, just north of the Black Sea. The navigable north-south river waterway trade routes provided a region rich in commerce, with natural defensive lines.

In 972 the Russians handily defeated the Khazars to the south, gaining territory to the Black Sea, only to have the fierce Polovsty’s occupy the same land by 1093. By 1147, Moscow established itself as the commercial center of Russia. The 1200’s saw the Russians and Polovsty’s unite (“toward the south”) in daunting attempts to withstand the Mongol hordes. By the 1500’s the Mongol threat had evaporated, the Russians expanded “toward the east” across the former land of the Mongols, and subsequently colonized Alaska in 1815.[1]

The “exceedingly great” designation is particularly enlightening when considering that the U.S. has 3,615,000 square miles, China has 3,760,000, and Canada has 3,852,000. But the U.S.S.R. has 8,438,000, and exceeds its nearest rival by an astonishing 219%.

The last portion of this prophecy, “and toward the glorious land,” has yet to be fulfilled, and is described in Ezekiel 38 & 39, and in Daniel 11:40-44.

[1] Geoffrey Barraclough, The Times Atlas of World History, Revised Edition, Hammond Inc., NJ, 1984, pp. 114, 128, 230

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast of Revelation 19:17-18.

In Ezekiel 39:21, it is Jesus speaking who has returned to earth and just laid judgment on the heathen.
Which if you go to Psalms 2 - why do the heathen rage and image a vain thing.

It is concrete that Gog/Magog will take place - then the 7 years, which end with Armageddon.

You still havnt showed me armaggedon in ezekiel .

Upvote 0

Baby Alice

Sep 3, 2018
Unspecified
✟11,305.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I lived in Britain in the late 80's. Even then it was moving towards a common market. Many Britons had close cultural ties to France and Spain, in particular, they weren't so much foreign countries as neighbors.

Brexit is economic suicide for Britain. I am frankly shocked how developed nations seem to have become hostage to far right nationalism. It is a forboding time in the world, indeed.
Yet we were fine before the EU
:scratch:

• Agree
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now THAT's Funny! -- We have THREE Superpowers, Russia to the North; the U.K./U.S. to the South; and China to the East; and you make up a FOURTH out of the WEST.
No, the only FOURTH is the "dreadful beast", One-World-Government, United Nations.
The UK/US is not South of Jerusalem.

At the time of the battles near the end of Daniel 11, an apocalyptic time for the earth, the beast kingdom of the EU - the West. The EU will likely have the U.S. and Canada as an ally. To the South, will be a confederacy of African nations. To the north, Russia and the 'stan countries. To the east, the Asian countries, lead by China.

The bowls of wrath God sends upon the world, will create a shortage in things like oil. The shortages will draw all nations into the middle east. To battle one another, until like a thief in the night, the events of the sixth seal take place, and the world sees Jesus before the throne of God. Which terrorizes them, and the beast and the false prophet and Satan convince the kings of the earth to make war on Jesus. Their armies already in the vicintiy of the middle east.

day1......................day 1185 the AoD setup...........1290 days later.................day 2475 the sixth seal....day 2520 Jesus returns.

Daniel 7 calls for ELEVEN "little horns", one of which is cited in Daniel 8. And it's NOT a "person" but a nation. And there's only ONE nation which arises toward the "south", toward the "east", and toward the "glorious land", -- and that's Russia:
Eleven "little horns"? What are the verses that you are coming to that conclusion?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yet we were fine before the EU
:scratch:
There are a lot of moving parts at work in Brexit. Around 200 days to go. I am wondering if the EU is going to come up with some incentive for Britain to stay. Such as a directly by the people single elected president (the little horn). What takes place in Europe is critical in bible prophecy.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
This video is a good presentation of the British exit of the EU. It is really a big mess.
The video is a lousy presentation of Brexit.
I am appalled at the completely dishonest pro EU, pro Remain video.
The video is so massively full of falsehood that I gave up before it got half way.
Typically, the map of Europe shows Britain receiving some 11000 odd immigrants, whereas the Government statistics show that the year ending Dec 2017 we received a net figure of 227,000 immigrants, over 20 times the figure on the video.

It also states as if it was fact, that the Brexit campaign was all lies. That should be enough to see the bias.
In fact it is the remain campaign that has been proven as lies because none of their "Project Fear" about the disaster which would befall Britain the day after Brexit has come to pass.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The video is a lousy presentation of Brexit.
I am appalled at the completely dishonest pro EU, pro Remain video.
The video is so massively full of falsehood that I gave up before it got half way.
Typically, the map of Europe shows Britain receiving some 11000 odd immigrants, whereas the Government statistics show that the year ending Dec 2017 we received a net figure of 227,000 immigrants, over 20 times the figure on the video.

It also states as if it was fact, that the Brexit campaign was all lies. That should be enough to see the bias.
In fact it is the remain campaign that has been proven as lies because none of their "Project Fear" about the disaster which would befall Britain the day after Brexit has come to pass.
Sir Francis, if you have a video on Brexit that would help us get better information, then certainly post it in this thread.

There is a lot of propaganda out there.

One of the video's that I saw about brexit - that appeared documentary fashion - I read in the write up that it was published by a company owned by Iran. So I stayed away from that one.

Nigel Farage has always been interesting to listen to in the past. I think he is getting back involved with brexit to keep it going, recently.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The UK/US is not South of Jerusalem. ...
Who said it was? Does Scripture say that Jerusalem is the point of reference, or is that your presumption?
Scripture merely says "north", "south", and "east". And at a minimum they're with respect to each other. To assume anything further is strictly YOUR premise.

Consider the Daniel 8 "toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land". Is this with respect to Jerusalem? How can it be unless it STARTS at the "glorious land", -- and what --, ends up at the "glorious land"? NO, that doesn't make sense! It's merely a geographical iteration with respect to it's own non-Jerusalem starting point.

Eleven "little horns"? What are the verses that you are coming to that conclusion?​
1. You must understand that the a/c is a "little horn":
7:8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, ...
2. They're all "fellows", which is to say, -- equivalent:
7:20 and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows.
3. According to Daniel 8, the ~Babylonian Empire (Gold) is the "Great Horn", and the four ~regular horns are the Medo/Persian (Silver), the Grecian (Bronze), the Roman (Iron, and the "divided" (Clay). And the "little horn" is one of ELEVEN, out of the "divided kingdom" which consists of the TEN Permanent Membership on the Security Council, plus the United Nations as the ELEVENTH.​

Are there not THREE Superpowers and a United Nations? Did you think that Prophecy was independent of History?

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Here in the UK a
bout 12 years ago
I was asked
by some friends
to teach on the subject of the EU in bible prophecy. They had a small independent house group that I was not part of, and overall the evening went well.

I thought no more of it till about three weeks later. I was approached by someone who was not at that evening and told that I must never teach on the subject again, and if I did, I would be killed.
The man had been sent by a globalist organisation that I won't name. Clearly I was touching a raw nerve.

What is interesting is that the meeting was in a private house, yet someone was clearly offended and spoke to someone else etc. and the ball started rolling.

As far as I was concerned, the threat illustrated that I was on the right track and I have not stopped speaking
######################################
Anyway, to the subject at hand.
The EU is not made up of ten kingdoms and the idea that it alone is the final beast kingdom is unfounded.
Scripture speaks of ten kingdoms and the New World Order has already divided the world into 10 regions, of which the EU is No1 with 9 to follow.
These 10 kingdoms can be checked on line quite easily by searching "NWO 10 regions world".

I believe that the EU is the prime kingdom for several regions, not the least of which is its constant boasting of the Babylonian connection in its art, architecture, and writings.

Anyone who has visited the EU Parliament buildings at Brussels and Strasbourg as I have on prayer missions cannot help but see the Babylon/NWO regalia all around.

Help please. No matter how I try, I cannot add any images. They show up when I paste them or jump through all the hoops, but never appear when I preview or post the reply? All I get is the little icon below.
europe-tower_of_babel.jpg

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... the New World Order has already divided the world into 10 regions,

Hi FD,
There are MANY nutcases with their own agendas, both in and out of the church, so I wouldn't take too much credence in any one circumstance.
Secondly, there are many theories as to the "ten nations"/"ten toes"/"ten horns", but only one honest candidate, and it isn't Europe based. It's a global entity which is NOT democratically elected, has NO army, NO populous, and NO geography, which Rev. 17 says "that was and is not", -- the United Nations.

If we ship hazardous materials WITHIN the Continental United States of America, we don't ship to the Department of Transportation (DOT), we ship to UN requirements. Furthermore, the UN has a "World Court", and "World Heritage" oversight over 23 United States national parks and monuments:
... superseding U.S. citizen's ownership and decision making.

I don't think some "division" of world regions have ANY such infrastructure, intrusion, or governance in place.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1. You must understand that the a/c is a "little horn":
7:8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, ...2. They're all "fellows", which is to say, -- equivalent:
7:20 and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows.3. According to Daniel 8, the ~Babylonian Empire (Gold) is the "Great Horn", and the four ~regular horns are the Medo/Persian (Silver), the Grecian (Bronze), the Roman (Iron, and the "divided" (Clay). And the "little horn" is one of ELEVEN, out of the "divided kingdom" which consists of the TEN Permanent Membership on the Security Council, plus the United Nations as the ELEVENTH.
The little horn being stouter than his fellows does not make the other ten "little horns". Stouter probably means more powerful, assertive, and determined.

The little horn will be the 7th Julio-Claudian king of the Roman Empire, the fourth empire. The person will be on two tracks. One is becoming the King of the Roman Empire. The other is becoming the King of Israel (illegitimate).

King of Israel (illegitimate) - the Antichrist
King of the Roman Empire - the little horn (7th king), then later as the beast (8th king)

In Daniel 7:20, the ten horns are ten kings (leaders) in the EU, the end times Roman Empire. The little horn the leader of them.

The EU has some parts of it strong, other parts weak.

Upvote 0