the beast that was, and is not, and yet is...

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This documentary offers an angle to Rev. 17:8, 10-11 perhaps not considered before. I welcome all input. This was created in the hope of appealing to both laymen and scholarsI alike. It builds a foundation and then pulls it all together in its summation. There are views here that I have not seen before.

Satan will attack Christianity at its heart. This documentary tries to prepare the flock for that strong delusion.

btw... the name is brasyl... don't know why it changed it to brasyliam...lol.

Last edited:

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

This documentary offers an angle to Rev. 17:8, 10-11 perhaps not considered before. I welcome all input. This was created with laymen and scholars alike. It builds a foundation and then pulls it all together in its summation. There are views here that I have not seen before.

Satan will attack Christianity at its heart. This documentary tries to prepare the flock for that strong delusion.

The theory presented is wrong on several levels.

Satan is not in the bottomless pit. Nor was Satan in the bottomless pit at the time of John. The beast currently in the bottomless pit is not Satan.

Satan entered Judas to carry out the act of betrayal, but did not remain in Judas, who repented, confessed his sin and tried to return the money, Matthew 27:3-5. Plus, it is being assumed that Satan entering Judas is literal, and not that Satan put thoughts into Judas's mind - which is also a possibility.

It is likely that Satan will enter the end times person, or put thoughts into his mind, to carry out the act of him going into the temple sitting claiming to be God, to betray the Jewish people and to transgress the Mt. Sinai covenant, which three years earlier, there abouts, he confirmed to begin the 7 years.

But Satan even if literally entering the person to carry out the act, does not remain in the person because near the end of the 7 years, out of the mouths of the beast, false prophets, and the dragon come unclean spirits, in Revelation 16:13.

And when Jesus returns, the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire. While, differently, Satan is bound and cast into the bottomless pit.

The presentation goes to lengths to claim four of the five fallen kings in Revelation 17:10 are the four generals who followed Alexander's demise. And says that the end time person comes from one of those four generals. But doesn't follow up with any details regarding the end time person.

I don't really go for presentations laced with suggestion, drama, and seductive music, and voice. I feel like someone is trying to hypnotize me... as soon as that sort of tactic begins in any video.

The little horn comes out of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7:23-24, not the third. The fourth empire is the Roman Empire. In the end times version of the Roman Empire, it is the EU.

Upvote 0

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 9 shows 70 weeks determined and the time of Titus determined.

the holy city - desolated
unto the end of the war
/this war had to end before the final week of the 70 weeks could start

the final week /links back to the reason that Daniel prayed at the start of the chapter
he is Babylonian
Gabriel came due to the supplications of Daniel over the prophecy words by Jeremiah/books by Jeremiah.
The 70 weeks are to finish the transgression that was started by Babylon.
Only Babylon can finish this prophecy as the final king.

Indeed, one of the titles of the beast is King of Babylon, also the Assyrian. These verses in Daniel 9 are reflexive. It occurred with Titus, but it will also be fulfilled by the future 7th king, of whom God calls the king of Babylon, the prince that shall come, the Assyrian.

How Rome/Babylon - 10 toes/10 kings works... was not a study included in this documentary.

Thank you for your comment.

Upvote 0

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The theory presented is wrong on several levels.

Satan is not in the bottomless pit. Nor was Satan in the bottomless pit at the time of John. The beast currently in the bottomless pit is not Satan.

Satan entered Judas to carry out the act of betrayal, but did not remain in Judas, who repented, confessed his sin and tried to return the money, Matthew 27:3-5. Plus, it is being assumed that Satan entering Judas is literal, and not that Satan put thoughts into Judas's mind - which is also a possibility.

It is likely that Satan will enter the end times person, or put thoughts into his mind, to carry out the act of him going into the temple sitting claiming to be God, to betray the Jewish people and to transgress the Mt. Sinai covenant, which three years earlier, there abouts, he confirmed to begin the 7 years.

But Satan even if literally entering the person to carry out the act, does not remain in the person because near the end of the 7 years, out of the mouths of the beast, false prophets, and the dragon come unclean spirits, in Revelation 16:13.

And when Jesus returns, the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire. While, differently, Satan is bound and cast into the bottomless pit.

The presentation goes to lengths to claim four of the five fallen kings in Revelation 17:10 are the four generals who followed Alexander's demise. And says that the end time person comes from one of those four generals. But doesn't follow up with any details regarding the end time person.

I don't really go for presentations laced with suggestion, drama, and seductive music, and voice. I feel like someone is trying to hypnotize me... as soon as that sort of tactic begins in any video.

The little horn comes out of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7:23-24, not the third. The fourth empire is the Roman Empire. In the end times version of the Roman Empire, it is the EU.

Upvote 0

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your comments Douggg.

It's true, Satan is not in the abyss. But in Rev. 12 he is cast out of heaven. This is at the 3 1/2 year point, which is also the point in time the beast receives the head wound and is healed. This study suggests it is at this time that Satan enters into the beast.

I don't merely assume Satan enters into Judas... it says it clearly... Satan entered into Judas. At some point he departed, the task completed.

As for the points on the 3 frogs and the lake of fire destiny for the beast and the false prophet and another destiny reserved for Satan.. I am aware of and it is well taken. I have a theory on how this is harmonized with the documentary but it is not fully developed as yet. Let me just reiterate something that is said in the documentary... "when Jesus walked the earth, the full Godhead was in him". The counterfeiting of our Lord may be much more than we expect. The false prophet actually interests me a bit more than the the beast because I think there are things about him that will end up taking us totally off-guard.

As to the five that are fallen, Daniel says with all clarity that it is out of one of the generals the beast descends. I present these points up to the 6th king but do not follow up with the 7th king because it is futile and a waste of time to attempt to name which blue blood the antichrist will claim credentials. I laid enough down to show he can claim any number of royal houses in Europe. To track down which one is pointless and not important to me. Hence, I leave that for genealogists to fumble with.

As I showed, the Seleucid and Ptolemaic dynasties were the progenitors of many kings and queens and Roman caesars... as Daniel 11 goes to great trouble to show... which then descends into royal houses of Europe. So to say the beast comes out of the 4th empire is a shallow look. He does. But also he descends from Greece, who claim descent from Crete, who claim descent from the Hyksos, who Egyptians claim invaded their country and were Semitic foreigners that sailed to them from the lands of... Mt. Hemon. The lands of Dan. Whose crest is the serpent.

Lastly... I regret my style of presentation offended your sensibilities. I like this style of documentary myself. I tried to choose music that suited the era I was dealing with. As for my voice being seductive I was taken back. I am from the south and I fought the reprehensible southern twang with all I had. I offered the narration to Benedict Cumberbatch... but he was otherwise engaged... and doesn't believe in God anyway...

lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for the video brasyl,
and welcome to the forum.

Lastly... I regret my style of presentation offended your sensibilities. I like this style of documentary myself. I tried to choose music that suited the era I was dealing with. As for my voice being seductive I was taken back. I am from the south and I fought the reprehensible southern twang with all I had. I offered the narration to Benedict Cumberbatch... but he was otherwise engaged... and doesn't believe in God anyway...

lol.

That IS funny. :)

I can just hear you saying this with an unleashed southern drawl:

I offered the narration to Benedict Cumberbatch... but he was otherwise engaged... and doesn't believe in God anyway...

lol,

Your narration was fine. I hate those videos where i have to read along while music is playing and do it fast before the screen changes the text.

I thought the video was high quality, as far as it's production value. It looked good enough to be on PBS. I thought your voice was nice, it was relaxing. But the last 10 minutes were spooky.

But my understanding of these things are different than most.

I think that the other which had not yet come in AD95, DID come, was not recognized for what it was, and now his "little while" is all used up.

I think that we are much further through Revelation's narrative than most realize. We're already more than half way through the 42 months of Chapter 13. It's like an end times of the Matrix style where everyone is walking around like things are normal, but they're not.

The falling away has culminated, the composite beast has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place, and it's saying unheard of things against the God of gods.

That means that the man of sin is here now too giving IT his power, and his throne, and his great authority. The "man" of sin, is this the man that made the nations tremble, is the son of perdition. We're only waiting now for him to be revealed from the abyss.

In the video, you said that: "we are told in Revelation 13 that the beast will receive a fatal head wound, and that he has been healed".

Counterfeit Resurrection - YouTube

But that's not really what it says.

It says:

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.​

Only one of the 7 "heads" had been wounded, and when John saw it rising up from the sea of many peoples, it had already been "healed". All seven heads are still here with us now, they are all a part of the live composite beast. None of the seven heads are dead. They are "fallen", like a fallen women, they are not out of commission, just proven false. Like how we are told to come out of "fallen" Babylon, lest we share in her plagues. Babylon is fallen, proven false, but it's still in operation. The message to come out from her is for now. The composite beast is watching.

I bet that the Second Coming is just around the corner. And that when the "coming" of the Son of Man begins, it's going to happen really really fast.

Like lightning from the East and to the west.

"Behold, I come quickly.

So shall it be.

• Friendly
Reactions: brasyliam
Upvote 0

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Dave for your very generous words. Yes...lol... I probably could roll out a good drawl for you. I hated doing the narration but there was no one else.

And wow, we do disagree a lot on all this. But so appreciate the friendliness of your shared views.

We can agree on one thing... even so, come quickly Lord Jesus. I look forward to that day. It is what sustains me.

Blessings to you as well Dave.
Thank you for watching and your comments.

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Indeed, one of the titles of the beast is King of Babylon, also the Assyrian. These verses in Daniel 9 are reflexive. It occurred with Titus, but it will also be fulfilled by the future 7th king, of whom God calls the king of Babylon, the prince that shall come, the Assyrian.
Thank you for your comment.
Hi brasyliam,

How do you conclude that the prince that is to come is the king of Babylon and the Assyrian. Could not this king of Babylon and Assyrian be the eight king who is of the 7?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

This documentary offers an angle to Rev. 17:8, 10-11 perhaps not considered before. I welcome all input. This was created with laymen and scholars alike. It builds a foundation and then pulls it all together in its summation. There are views here that I have not seen before.

OK job on the film, the music was a tad too loud, you want it to be more background, not overpowering the voice, but it was well done otherwise. As per the conclusion, I won't be too harsh, most everyone gets Revelation wrong.

The 8th King by the way is Apollyon, who is also the Scarlet Colored Beast with NO CROWNS in Rev. 17. Notice the Rev. 12 Beast has 7 Crowns (Satan) the Rev. 13 Beast has 10 Crowns (Man of Sin/Little Horn or the Anti-Christ). Whereas Apollyon has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17, meaning he is always under Satan. God locked him in the pit when the Church Age came upon us and Israel died (as far as God was concerned Israel became as Dead Men's Bones until 1948). Apollyon was of the SEVEN, this means he was a Spirit placed over a region like Paul spoke of in Ephesians 6:12 as per a principality in high places. He was locked in the pit and will be released in Rev. ch. 9 (1st Woe). I also see him in Dan. 10 as the Prince of Persia who resisted Michael, he was of the 7.

The Kings that have FALLEN refer to Kings at the Helm of each Beast when they lost Dominion, thus Belshazzar was one of the Kings that fell (MENE, MENE, TEKEL). The Beasts are described in Dan. 7, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome AND the coming Little Horn. That is only 5, who are the other two ? Well since 5 had Fallen before Rome who "WAS (ONE IS)", then the other two have to come BEFORE Rome also, and they of course were Egypt and Assyria. The last Beast to fall will be the Anti-Christ, just as Daniel 7:11 and Revelation 19:20 says, he is a MAN with a BODY which is DESTROYED and then cast into hell.

As per his lineage, we have to put three prophecies together in order to find out where is born at. This Anti-Christ will be an Assyrian (Isaiah chapter 10), who has to be born in one of the Four Generals Kingdoms (Dan. 8) and who must come to power out of the Fourth Beast (Dan. 7). So how do we understand this ? Well we must understand all that three must be taken into account, and fit together as one.

The Little Horn is an Assyrian (Turkish) man who is born in Greece (only Greece is in the E.U. out of the four generals) and thus comes to power as the E.U. President who will become the Beast when he conquers Israel and the MANY [Nations] in the Mediterranean Sea Region.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brasyliam
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As per his lineage, we have to put three prophecies together in order to find out where is born at. This Anti-Christ will be an Assyrian (Isaiah chapter 10), who has to be born in one of the Four Generals Kingdom (Dan. 8) and who must come to power out of the Fourth Beast (Dan. 7). So how to we understand this ? Well we must understand all three must be taken into account.

The Little Horn is an Assyrian (Turkish) man who is born in Greece (only Greece is in the E.U. out of the four generals) and thus comes to power as the E.U. President who will become the Beast when he conquers Israel and the MANY [Nations] in the Mediterranean Sea Region.
I thought you made a nice post till you got to this part.

The eighth king is of the 7 and he is an Assyrian and the King of Babylon.

Upvote 0

brasyliam

Dec 15, 2018
Hot Springs
✟16,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you RT for watching and for your thoughts.

I was really rather sick that the audio was so unbalanced. It's funny how it depends on what device you listen to it on of how well it plays. The problem, and a mistake I won't make again... is that it took me months to finish it and I would do each section's narration at different times. The settings would be lost and while it sounded great on headphones, when it was put up on youtube the flaws in audio were disappointing.

I tend to think Apollyon is the beast and Satan combined but I am not dogmatic on that part. That's why I mentioned Apollyon but left it open for more study. But it does say in Rev. 9 that Apollyon is a king... as well as a military leader. Is he the seventh king? Or is he the seventh and eighth king merged? Is he neither? On this point I am still studying. The fact that the name Apollyon is a derivative of the word perdition is with no doubt significant and quite compelling.

As to your interpretation of the beasts... it is because the math did not add up that I began the research I did. To make the math work, 2 more empires had to be added to Nebuchadnezzar's image. I never was comfortable with that view, which is the most accepted scholarly view. I never felt God would expect us to presume. If Egypt and Assyria were meant to be in the timeline of the empires, God would have added them above Babylon in the image. To me, they were added by scholars as an assumption. The math then is contrived in that way. If I were to choose which 2 empires in the world to add, I suppose it would be those 2 as they had much dealings with Israel. But it never felt right to me. God doesn't expect us to presume. He backs His encryptions up with other verses to decipher.

Another aspect that does not pan out when viewing the 7 kings in Rev. 17:10-11 as 7 empires.. is that as you move into verse 11, you are picking up notes from other verses that deal with the beast as a personal being, not an empire.

For instance... the fatal head wound being healed in Rev. 13, if it is not speaking of a man, but of Rome rising again, then how does it make sense of an image being formed that is made to speak? It's rather silly in a way, will the world build an image of Rome, Italy, the EU, a globe... and then give it a spirit to speak. It says the false prophet compels the world to build an image of the beast that had the fatal head wound and was healed. It is an image of a man. Not an empire.

Kings have empires. But in these verses, when God says "and" there are 7 kings... I believe He is speaking of men because He is working His way towards information that deals with that man of sin who will be revealed as the son of perdition. (II Thess:2)

As to the beast's lineage... though the account I give of Alexander was lengthy... it all but barely scratched the surface of what is behind the Greek origins. Fascinating stuff that would take a series of documentaries just to cover that aspect. Since the lineage bleeds down into the royal houses of Europe, both east and west... I would not speculate at this point... whether he is a Turk, a Stewart or a Merovingian makes little difference to me for now.

In any case, thanks so much again for watching and voicing your opinions, even if we do respectfully disagree... yes?

Upvote 0