The Beast is creeping into my kid's school!

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First of all, I don't think the goal of Islam is "world Domination"

Come out from under the rock and get your head out of the sand. Islam's goal has always been world domination. The communists have the same goal. The beast of Revelation is a conglomerate of nations that controls the world. The fact that so many countries are so willing to cede power to a global authority is proof it's happening right now.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Actually, the goal of Islam is world domination, in terms of converting everyone. I've read bits of the Koran. It's mostly just incoherent ramblings of hatred towards Jews, Christians and unbelievers.
Um... isn't the same true of Christianity? (not the "hatred of Jews" bit, the "world domination in terms of converting everyone" bit)

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Come out from under the rock and get your head out of the sand. Islam's goal has always been world domination. The communists have the same goal. The beast of Revelation is a conglomerate of nations that controls the world. The fact that so many countries are so willing to cede power to a global authority is proof it's happening right now.
So which is it? The Muslims or the Chinese?

And who's ceding power to a global authority?

Upvote 0

LargeTrout

Jan 7, 2008
United Kingdom
✟15,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Um... isn't the same true of Christianity? (not the "hatred of Jews" bit, the "world domination in terms of converting everyone" bit)

Yes, the goal of Christianity is to spread the gospel. I was just correcting you about Islam that's all. :)

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, but not in a "do or else we kill you" kind of way. And who wouldn't want to love Jesus!?

Upvote 0

LargeTrout

Jan 7, 2008
United Kingdom
✟15,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

I have to agree here. Communism and Islam are incompatible. Muslims are NOT going to accept a Communist world government. They can barely accept democracy, as can be seen from the results of the Iraq and Afghan wars.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Yes, but not in a "do or else we kill you" kind of way.
Plenty of people have been converted to Christianity at the point of the sword.
And who wouldn't want to love Jesus!?
Thats what Muslims say about their relationship with Allah, too.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

BOTH!

Haven't you looked into it for yourself?????

The beast of revelation is a conglomerate of the nations of the world who agree to give their power to a global body and rule the world.

One of the heads of the beast gets a head wound. That head wound is healed. The beast reigns for a time and then takes a stand against Christ- gathers the nations of the world to Israel to battle an enemy that is coming from the sky - even Christ Himself!

This is prophecied and it is taking shape. This "lets all work together, holding hands globally" is going to be a nightmare that Jesus will put an end to!

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Yes, the goal of Christianity is to spread the gospel. I was just correcting you about Islam that's all. :)
Being the dominant world religion, yes. Extending political control over the whole world, no, I don't believe so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to agree here. Communism and Islam are incompatible. Muslims are NOT going to accept a Communist world government. They can barely accept democracy, as can be seen from the results of the Iraq and Afghan wars.

Isn't it an Islamic saying...."the enemy of my enemy is my friend"...?

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
BOTH!

Haven't you looked into it for yourself?????

The beast of revelation is a conglomerate of the nations of the world who agree to give their power to a global body and rule the world.

One of the heads of the beast gets a head wound. That head wound is healed. The beast reigns for a time and then takes a stand against Christ- gathers the nations of the world to Israel to battle an enemy that is coming from the sky - even Christ Himself!

This is prophecied and it is taking shape. This "lets all work together, holding hands globally" is going to be a nightmare that Jesus will put an end to!
So... where is this global body that both Muslim countries AND the Chinese are preparing to or are prepared to cede power too?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So... where is this global body that both Muslim countries AND the Chinese are preparing to or are prepared to cede power too?

It's forming/taking shape.

Some say it's going to be the UN and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it is.

It will be fully implemented because of an "emergency" that could happen as soon as next week.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
It's forming/taking shape.

Some say it's going to be the UN and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it is.

It will be fully implemented because of an "emergency" that could happen as soon as next week.
*blink blink*

The Chinese are going to cede power to the UN... along with the Muslim nations surrounding Israel.

Okay.

Um... I was going to ask you for any evidence anywhere of the Chinese being prepared to cede anything... but whats the point?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*blink blink*

The Chinese are going to cede power to the UN... along with the Muslim nations surrounding Israel.

Okay.

Um... I was going to ask you for any evidence anywhere of the Chinese being prepared to cede anything... but whats the point?

Well, the "kings of the east" are mentioned in Rev 16, Lighthorsemen, as obedient to the devil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simonpeter

Jan 30, 2010
✟16,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You and the beast you are bowing down to will soon be answering to God.

Beast? That's no way to talk about Alice Cooper!

imgres
alice-cooper.jpg

imgres

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Well, the "kings of the east" are mentioned in Rev 16, Lighthorsemen, as obedient to the devil.
*blink blink* Yeah... thats why I said "what's the point?"

I know what Revelation says. I meant, you know, something like evidence of some inter governmental Syrian-Chinese-Egyptian-Iranian military traety organisation... actual... you know... specifics.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*blink blink* Yeah... thats why I said "what's the point?"

I know what Revelation says. I meant, you know, something like evidence of some inter governmental Syrian-Chinese-Egyptian-Iranian military traety organisation... actual... you know... specifics.

The beast won't be fully formed until after the church is removed.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For the most part, I think this cultural interaction is to help USA become a better world trader with China. Understanding China and its dynamics gives insight on how to relate better. Christians taking this class can learn much so that they can become better missionaries.
Well said. I certainly believe that the Confucius Institutes are used for propoganda purposes (several countries have come to that conclusion as well), but unless the Chinese are actually trying to create Manchurian candidates, I don't think what is being taught in the Institutes is something to be feared. I guess I'd have to see what was in the curriculum.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Well said. I certainly believe that the Confucius Institutes are used for propoganda purposes (several countries have come to that conclusion as well), but unless the Chinese are actually trying to create Manchurian candidates, I don't think what is being taught in the Institutes is something to be feared. I guess I'd have to see what was in the curriculum.

In Christ,

Acts6:5
I asked what part of the curriculum it is we're so hysterical about, and there was some mention of "Gate Gods" and good luck symbols. Other than that its all been about "ZOMG Communism!" and somehow the Muslims worked there way in there too.

No mention of crop circles yet, but I'm hopeful.

Upvote 0