✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ

Romans 12:2, 2 Timothy 1:7, James 4:7, Romans 8:6, Ephesians 6:12, 1 Peter 5:8, Colossians 3:2, 1 John 4:4, Isaiah 26:3

An edifying and uplifting sermon for anyone struggling. I pray it helps someone :prayer:

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Excellent sermon ...
and very timely for the times we are now living in.

Thank you for sharing it, @Pipp@
:)
You're welcome! I hope it helped... I know sometimes our minds become so overwhelmed with fears and doubts we can struggle sometimes to remember that God loves us and is always speaking...we just have to turn down the volume on the other "noise". :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ

Romans 12:2, 2 Timothy 1:7, James 4:7, Romans 8:6, Ephesians 6:12, 1 Peter 5:8, Colossians 3:2, 1 John 4:4, Isaiah 26:3

An edifying and uplifting sermon for anyone struggling. I pray it helps someone :prayer:

We have authority.
and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

We have authority!!
Colossians 2:10
and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

Upvote 0

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Such a good and timely post. The battle seems to be fierce for so many today. The darkness and oppression thick. I continue to pray for His people that the Spirit of truth will sweep away the refuge of lies, exposing every hidden thing and bringing it to the light.

Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, and the battle is a constant thing. Satan hits us where we are weakest, that's why I tell everyone I can to be sure and get armored up.

Upvote 0