The Bastard Curse - Are you Affected?

Do you suffer from this? And have you been delivered from it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

BeutifultoGod

Mar 5, 2016
USA
✟8,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Were You Conceived Out Of Wedlock? The Bastard Curse is A Real Curse

DEUT 23:2 – the key scripture dealing with the curse of the bastard. A child conceived out of wedlock is a bastard even if the couple marries after conception because the sin of fornication was committed before the marriage. This curse applies to the child, the parents and can go down the line for ten generations in the parent’s descendents. Some people say that "I was conceived out of wedlock but my parents got married before I was born. Is the bastard curse still there?" YES, it is. One cannot undo the original act except through forgiveness and breaking the bastard curse.

Rejection– bitterness – rebellion … are very noticeable in a person under the bastard curse. The conception results from the spirit of LUST, not LOVE. True love involves protecting and providing, things not present when the child is conceived. Demons of lust will follow all children of the line involved.

Other sexual demons will appear, follow the children and try to gain entrance. Most babies conceived as bastards are not wanted by either of the parents. The child may have excessive problems with rejection, lust, anger, hate, envy and jealousy. Many are unsettled, irresponsible and have difficulty in maintaining a steady job, church membership or staying in a marriage. Not all persons are affected like this but many are. The "vagabond curse" (wandering) is very common in bastards.

Having an intimate relationship, getting along with co-workers, sexual impurity and sexual lust, alcohol and drug use, fascination with crime, the occult and witchcraft are noted in many cases. Spirits of Jezebel, Ahab, automatic failure, self-hatred and CDS (compulsive disorder syndrome ) may be present. The person may function in either of two extremes – confrontational or withdrawn (refusing to handle situations).

Some children, conceived out of wedlock, know in the womb that they are not wanted if abortion is attempted or considered. The "spirit of murder" can enter at this time. They become hardened in their hearts and have difficulty in receiving love, friendship and in giving these things to others. Many will chose a mate who will not give or receive love (spirit of coldness).

II SAMUEL 11:2-5 – David conceived a bastard child. This adultery resulted in a murder to cover up the sexual sin, then the child died. David’s household was cursed with the sword, his wives were taken by others, rape occurred in the family. Is there a sword in your family? Adultery, murder, abortion, incest, wandering, insecurity, sexual sins…all these may arise from and out of the bastard curse. Take notice! Ask the Holy Spirit to show you if this curse exists in your family line (generational curse).

This bastard curse is broken with deep-seated repentance and God''s forgiveness of this sin. Realize that God takes this very seriously, for this curse can go on for 10 generations. Break the bastard curse, cast out the bastard-connected demons, pray for healing of the broken spirit, hurt, wounds, rejection, shame. Accept God's love and His total forgiveness. Renew your mind in the Lord. (Rom 12:1-2)

The bastard curse is rampant world-wide and is affecting all races of people. It is destroying the lives of the children conceived out of wedlock. God will bring judgment upon those who continue this practice. God will forgive. The curse of the bastard can be broken. Jesus is ready and willing to help those caught in this curse and its destruction."

http://www.freeinthelordministries.com/WereYouBornOutOfWedlock.htm

I was looking at this and I realize that this applies to me. I was born out of wedlock and I do struggle with a lot of issues. Another one is backsliding to which is my problem. But fear,to have a close relationship with people, indecisiveness, I use to look at horoscopes and stuff like that, wanting to feel loved,lust, lost and out of place, not feeling close to God, hard reading my bible, prayer, laziness, and others. My sister was too born out of wedlock. I know they say that people who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are saved and are not under the curse. But I have read that Christian who are saved can still have demons in them. When I was baptized in 2011 I was still struggling with sin still am now. I have been searching for help and no one has given me the help I need or deliverance. I know I need to know who I am in Christ but at the same time I have my issues that I need deliverance from. Has anyone else struggled with this?

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyone struggles with sin, We all have to seek Jesus and use the strength of the Holy Spirit to overcome our sin and temptations. We will not be perfect, but everyday is a new opportunity to strive to do the best we can. It can only be done because Jesus is perfect, we have to believe Jesus is with us and only because he is powerful we can overcome our issues. We also have to leave the past behind us and find our new identity in Jesus and leave our past behind us. He loves us and sees the best in us, it is hard at times but we have to see the best in ourselves also. I hope this helps! God bless!

Reactions: BeutifultoGod
Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your poll question does not have enough answers. There are 3 cases, 1. Conceived out of wedlock and suffer from it 2. Conceived out of wedlock and been delivered 3. Not conceived out of wedlock.

Upvote 0

BeutifultoGod

Mar 5, 2016
USA
✟8,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your poll question does not have enough answers. There are 3 cases, 1. Conceived out of wedlock and suffer from it 2. Conceived out of wedlock and been delivered 3. Not conceived out of wedlock.
My question was not asking those who were not conceived out of wedlock it was only for those who were.

Upvote 0

retlaw

Dec 2, 2010
✟8,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Children born out of wedlock often to suffer due the sins of the parents. I don't believe the children are "cursed" but they start out life outside the family plan God had in mind and that results in some negative stuff. Certainly if that child ended up being raised in a loving Christian home with married parents they could escape much of the effect. As adults I don't believe we are required to carry that crap from childhood. We were saved by the Blood of Jesus so we are no longer the sons of men but the Sons of God. WE only hang onto stuff from our past because we choose to. The bible says we are free. Many people however hang onto that pain like a worn out old teddy bear.

Upvote 0

jargew

Aug 6, 2012
✟12,751.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Beautiful to God,

#1. Everyone of us has struggled with Sin. When we accept Christ the Holy Spirit will give us transforming power such that we resist sin. Any of our sins can be forgiven.
#2. Do you regularly attend a Bible adhering church? Being a part of a strong Christian community will help your life A LOT! The bible also says we should be a part of a church community.
#3. Regular bible reading and prayer will help a LOT. Make this a habit.

#4. Regarding your "curse".... (PS. # 1-3 are far more impt.)
This is taught under the Mosaic law. Once Christ died, we no longer needed to follow the law (we do have to follow the spirit of the law, love your neighbor, honor parents etc). We have freedom through Christ so that we need not follow the law. There are 613 laws of Moses, if you follow one, you need to follow them all, you cannot pick and choose, but we no longer adhere to the law due to the sacrifice of Christ.

Deut 23:1 (the verse prior to your bastard curse states "1 No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord.".

So eunuchs could not attend the assembly of the Lord.
But Jesus states in Matthew 19:12 "For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

In Acts 8:24 -40 Philip baptizes a eunuch

Basically, Christ and His Church has accepted eunuchs, whereas previously they were excluded under the Law. We are freed from the curse of the law, even your "bastard curse".

#4b. Christ broke the curse of the law (even your bastard curse) when he died on the cross.
See Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole."

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

#5. There is a great course called "ALPHA" that many churches provide. Please attend this workshop/course. Find a church that offers it. All of these things will be made clear to you through this enjoyable course.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeutifultoGod
Upvote 0

Janine_h25

May 5, 2021
Salt Lake City
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi.

We have a close friend that was conceived before the parents married. She never knew about the Bastard Curse until a few months ago. She has had a terribly sad life. Her parents had a bad marriage and they took out their misery on the kids. Our friend has constant problems and unhappiness in life. She is convinced her unhappy life is due to the Bastard Curse rearing it's ugly head. My Question is? Someone told me the Bastard Curse is strictly Old Testament. That when Christ died on the cross and Christianity began to spread that the Bastard Curse as explained in the Old Testament no longer applies? Is that true? This person basically told me the Old Testament was enforced under Jewish law/faith. They said that all changed due to Christ and the Bastard Curse no longer applies under Christianity? I am confused? Can someone explain? Thanks.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can someone explain? Thanks.

Perhaps this passage from the bible might prove interesting:

Galatians 3:10-14 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.” Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.” The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.” Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.” He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm 127:3 ESV
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come.

Ezekiel 18
Good News Translation
Individual Responsibility
18 The Lord spoke to me 2 and said, “What is this proverb people keep repeating in the land of Israel?

‘The parents ate the sour grapes,
But the children got the sour taste.’

3 “As surely as I am the living God,” says the Sovereign Lord, “you will not repeat this proverb in Israel any more. 4 The life of every person belongs to me, the life of the parent as well as that of the child. The person who sins is the one who will die.

5 “Suppose there is a truly good man, righteous and honest. 6 He doesn't worship the idols of the Israelites or eat the sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines. He doesn't seduce another man's wife or have intercourse with a woman during her period. 7 He doesn't cheat or rob anyone. He returns what a borrower gives him as security; he feeds the hungry and gives clothing to the naked. 8 He doesn't lend money for profit. He refuses to do evil and gives an honest decision in any dispute. 9 Such a man obeys my commands and carefully keeps my laws. He is righteous, and he will live,” says the Sovereign Lord.

10 “Then suppose this man has a son who robs and kills, who does any[a] of these things 11 that the father never did. He eats sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines and seduces other men's wives. 12 He cheats the poor, he robs, he keeps what a borrower gives him as security. He goes to pagan shrines, worships disgusting idols, 13 and lends money for profit. Will he live? No, he will not. He has done all these disgusting things, and so he will die. He will be to blame for his own death.

14 “Now suppose this second man has a son. He sees all the sins his father practiced, but does not follow his example. 15 He doesn't worship the idols of the Israelites or eat the sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines. He doesn't seduce another man's wife 16 or oppress anyone or rob anyone. He returns what a borrower gives him as security. He feeds the hungry and gives clothing to the naked. 17 He refuses to do evil and doesn't lend money for profit. He keeps my laws and obeys my commands. He will not die because of his father's sins, but he will certainly live. 18 His father, on the other hand, cheated and robbed[c] and always did evil to everyone. And so he died because of the sins he himself had committed.

19 “But you ask, ‘Why shouldn't the son suffer because of his father's sins?’ The answer is that the son did what was right and good. He kept my laws and followed them carefully, and so he will certainly live. 20 It is the one who sins who will die. A son is not to suffer because of his father's sins, nor a father because of the sins of his son. Good people will be rewarded for doing good, and evil people will suffer for the evil they do.

21 “If someone evil stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. 22 All his sins will be forgiven, and he will live, because he did what is right. 23 Do you think I enjoy seeing evil people die?” asks the Sovereign Lord. “No, I would rather see them repent and live.

24 “But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.

25 “But you say, ‘What the Lord does isn't right.’ Listen to me, you Israelites. Do you think my way of doing things isn't right? It is your way that isn't right. 26 When a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing evil and then dies, he dies because of the evil he has done. 27 When someone evil stops sinning and does what is right and good, he saves his life. 28 He realizes what he is doing and stops sinning, so he will certainly not die, but go on living. 29 And you Israelites say, ‘What the Lord does isn't right.’ You think my way isn't right, do you? It is your way that isn't right.

30 “Now I, the Sovereign Lord, am telling you Israelites that I will judge each of you by what you have done. Turn away from all the evil you are doing, and don't let your sin destroy you. 31 Give up all the evil you have been doing, and get yourselves new minds and hearts. Why do you Israelites want to die? 32 I do not want anyone to die,” says the Sovereign Lord. “Turn away from your sins and live.”

• Agree
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1watchman

Overseer
Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God says: "ye must be born again"; and regardless of the past, one who sees their wretched condition and need God in their life can come and receive the "gift of life" in Jesus: the Christ. This new life replaces the fact that we are "born in sin" (note Genesis 2 and 3). Let us forget about when and where we are born, and live today before our Creator-God; and come to Him in faith and devotion ---He, who will never refuse such an earnest seeker. Be a "whosoever" (John 3:7 & 15; John 11:26; Romans 10:11 & 13; 1 Peter 1:23) etc.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟98,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi.

We have a close friend that was conceived before the parents married. She never knew about the Bastard Curse until a few months ago. She has had a terribly sad life. Her parents had a bad marriage and they took out their misery on the kids. Our friend has constant problems and unhappiness in life. She is convinced her unhappy life is due to the Bastard Curse rearing it's ugly head. My Question is? Someone told me the Bastard Curse is strictly Old Testament. That when Christ died on the cross and Christianity began to spread that the Bastard Curse as explained in the Old Testament no longer applies? Is that true? This person basically told me the Old Testament was enforced under Jewish law/faith. They said that all changed due to Christ and the Bastard Curse no longer applies under Christianity? I am confused? Can someone explain? Thanks.
Jesus was a bastard, according to the definition. Yet He became our high priest, entering into the real holy of holies to sit at the right hand of God.
And He’s a good and faithful high priest, who has experienced the same kind of things we have, and been tempted like we have, yet without sin.

So we can rest assured that He will intercede for us to His father…our Father.

Upvote 0

timf

Jun 12, 2011
✟79,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Single parent homes (mostly by mothers) do not provide children with the discipline that fathers would provide. As a result there are much higher rates of incarceration, drug use, sexual activity, and other life destroying effects.

Satan has allocated a large percentage of his media resources as portraying fathers as idiots and unnecessary. It seems to be hugely important to him to destroy families and have children grow up to be more open to his influence.

Upvote 0

Dwoke

Oct 10, 2022
West Coast
✟8,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Were You Conceived Out Of Wedlock? The Bastard Curse is A Real Curse

DEUT 23:2 – the key scripture dealing with the curse of the bastard. A child conceived out of wedlock is a bastard even if the couple marries after conception because the sin of fornication was committed before the marriage. This curse applies to the child, the parents and can go down the line for ten generations in the parent’s descendents. Some people say that "I was conceived out of wedlock but my parents got married before I was born. Is the bastard curse still there?" YES, it is. One cannot undo the original act except through forgiveness and breaking the bastard curse.

Rejection– bitterness – rebellion … are very noticeable in a person under the bastard curse. The conception results from the spirit of LUST, not LOVE. True love involves protecting and providing, things not present when the child is conceived. Demons of lust will follow all children of the line involved.

Other sexual demons will appear, follow the children and try to gain entrance. Most babies conceived as bastards are not wanted by either of the parents. The child may have excessive problems with rejection, lust, anger, hate, envy and jealousy. Many are unsettled, irresponsible and have difficulty in maintaining a steady job, church membership or staying in a marriage. Not all persons are affected like this but many are. The "vagabond curse" (wandering) is very common in bastards.

Having an intimate relationship, getting along with co-workers, sexual impurity and sexual lust, alcohol and drug use, fascination with crime, the occult and witchcraft are noted in many cases. Spirits of Jezebel, Ahab, automatic failure, self-hatred and CDS (compulsive disorder syndrome ) may be present. The person may function in either of two extremes – confrontational or withdrawn (refusing to handle situations).

Some children, conceived out of wedlock, know in the womb that they are not wanted if abortion is attempted or considered. The "spirit of murder" can enter at this time. They become hardened in their hearts and have difficulty in receiving love, friendship and in giving these things to others. Many will chose a mate who will not give or receive love (spirit of coldness).

II SAMUEL 11:2-5 – David conceived a bastard child. This adultery resulted in a murder to cover up the sexual sin, then the child died. David’s household was cursed with the sword, his wives were taken by others, rape occurred in the family. Is there a sword in your family? Adultery, murder, abortion, incest, wandering, insecurity, sexual sins…all these may arise from and out of the bastard curse. Take notice! Ask the Holy Spirit to show you if this curse exists in your family line (generational curse).

This bastard curse is broken with deep-seated repentance and God''s forgiveness of this sin. Realize that God takes this very seriously, for this curse can go on for 10 generations. Break the bastard curse, cast out the bastard-connected demons, pray for healing of the broken spirit, hurt, wounds, rejection, shame. Accept God's love and His total forgiveness. Renew your mind in the Lord. (Rom 12:1-2)

The bastard curse is rampant world-wide and is affecting all races of people. It is destroying the lives of the children conceived out of wedlock. God will bring judgment upon those who continue this practice. God will forgive. The curse of the bastard can be broken. Jesus is ready and willing to help those caught in this curse and its destruction."

http://www.freeinthelordministries.com/WereYouBornOutOfWedlock.htm

I was looking at this and I realize that this applies to me. I was born out of wedlock and I do struggle with a lot of issues. Another one is backsliding to which is my problem. But fear,to have a close relationship with people, indecisiveness, I use to look at horoscopes and stuff like that, wanting to feel loved,lust, lost and out of place, not feeling close to God, hard reading my bible, prayer, laziness, and others. My sister was too born out of wedlock. I know they say that people who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are saved and are not under the curse. But I have read that Christian who are saved can still have demons in them. When I was baptized in 2011 I was still struggling with sin still am now. I have been searching for help and no one has given me the help I need or deliverance. I know I need to know who I am in Christ but at the same time I have my issues that I need deliverance from. Has anyone else struggled with this?

How do generational curses work if you don't know your bio family. I have two sets of parents both married. Which lineage do we belong to? Is anyone in here a pro?

Reactions: Derf
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dwoke

Oct 10, 2022
West Coast
✟8,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This bastard curse is broken with deep-seated repentance and God''s forgiveness of this sin.

A curse by definition IS NOT SIN. Nor is it character flaw. If it exists at all it's EXTERNAL oppression. It's an AFFLICTION LIKE CANCER. The oppression is from OTHERS not from the sufferer. This is the problem with bleeping Pharisees. It's NOT Christianity and never was. There is NOTHING to repent FOR. NO ONE is responsible for the condition of their conception. BORN wrong. By this trash everyone should be aborted. Any SANE person can see this is not divine but sick man made heresy.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This sounds like a very denominational theology, I've heard it in Pentecostal circles.

Yup. The Pentecostals and their curses. Providentially Apostle Prophet Blessings Wumpo has a 27 set teaching by which you can peel back the layers towards being set free, yours free for a love gift of $145!

Upvote 0