The Barbaric Act of Aborting a Baby…Videos Explaining 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimester Abortions

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Share this with family, friends and your “pro-choice” associates.

With the election upon us, it might do well to remind ourselves what abortion actually does to a baby and what the Democrats have made a non-negotiable in their party’s platform. Pretty words about a woman’s right to choice need to be counteracted what it actually means.

Former abortionist, Dr. Anthony Levatino, explains the most prevalent surgical procedures to procure an abortion. It is wise that we understand what is actually going on in the abortion clinics. It is amazing that our country can accept such barbaric procedures. Share this with your friends and family who still think we should allow this in America.

Videos below.
The Barbaric Act of Aborting a Baby...Videos Explaining 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimester Abortions – Defenders of the Catholic Faith

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i don't want to watch the videos, but say a mother's water breaks at 17 weeks. Should the baby be aborted or taken to neo-natal intensive care? Why would abortion be the answer?
It’s not.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i don't want to watch the videos, but say a mother's water breaks at 17 weeks. Should the baby be aborted or taken to neo-natal intensive care? Why would abortion be the answer?

That is a very early premature birth or late miscarriage at a point that technology cannot yet save (maybe one day they might.) That isn't an abortion. An abortion is a medical procedure done with the sole purpose of killing and removing the the unborn. The youngest they have saved was 21, close to 22 weeks. The baby will at 17 weeks unfortunately die by the time he or she is born or a few moments after.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That is a very early premature birth or late miscarriage at a point that technology cannot yet save (maybe one day they might.) That isn't an abortion. An abortion is a medical procedure done with the sole purpose of killing and removing the the unborn. The youngest they have saved was 21, close to 22 weeks. The baby will at 17 weeks unfortunately die by the time he or she is born or a few moments after.

I'm wondering why a mother mentioned in another thread contacted a congressperson about getting an abortion after her water broke.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm wondering why a mother mentioned in another thread contacted a congressperson about getting an abortion after her water broke.

I would guess she had been planning on getting an abortion but hadn't gotten around to it? Or maybe she was in denial of being pregnant, that happens.

Upvote 0