Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just found out about this and thought I would share. If the woke media won't tell the truth, we have some good banjo bards who will sing it out!

People tend to worship their gods with spiritual songs. I have a good feeling this guy doesn't know any Christian hymns; he certainly doesn't post any videos of himself doing any Christian hymns. Instead, he adores a boy who went looking to hurt people and hurt and killed people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,553.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The jury has rendered their verdict and those who disagree with the verdict and continue to cry and complain about it will just have to deal with it.
The courts rendered their verdict that there was no voter fraud and Biden won the election.
Deal with it.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The jury has rendered their verdict and those who disagree with the verdict and continue to cry and complain about it will just have to deal with it.

It is absolutely astonishing to me that, on a Christian forum, anyone can justify killing another person. The sixth commandment says that it is against God's law to kill and Jesus said to turn the other cheek. Kyle Rittenhouse killed two other people. Period. Simply because a secular jury acquitted Rittenhouse doesn't mean that he didn't violate the clear commands of God. He is guilty before God. Period.

When he faces God and is condemned to hell, he will just have to deal with it.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is absolutely astonishing to me that, on a Christian forum, anyone can justify killing another person. The sixth commandment says that it is against God's law to kill and Jesus said to turn the other cheek. Kyle Rittenhouse killed two other people. Period. Simply because a secular jury acquitted Rittenhouse doesn't mean that he didn't violate the clear commands of God. He is guilty before God. Period.

They are showing everyone else that between God's law and secular laws which one they put higher and actually live by.

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I see that you are the judge, jury and executioner here. BTW your judgment call of condemning Kyle Rittenhouse to hell is well above your pay grade.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Good thing that trial was NOT about someone standing in a car lot and shooting anyone who wanted to steal a car or burn the lot down. Since that is not what happened.

Instead it was only about "self defense"
Indeed, and the verdict was correct - I've never said otherwise. Doesn't mean I can't criticize his decisions or call him an idiot.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Indeed, and the verdict was correct - I've never said otherwise. Doesn't mean I can't criticize his decisions or call him an idiot.

He killed two people after crossing state lines with a military rifle. God will decide the issue, not 12 people who were convinced by the defense attorney that Rittenhouse was not guilty of the specific crime for which he was charged.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He killed two people after crossing state lines with a military rifle. God will decide the issue, not 12 people who were convinced by the defense attorney that Rittenhouse was not guilty of the specific crime for which he was charged.
Of course. I'm speaking only of the legality of the matter as it applies to the state of Wisconsin.

Poor decisions may lead to a situation in which one may feel the need to defend ones self with lethal force. The fact that the use of lethal force was legal in this instance does not change the fact that poor decisions were made leading up to the situation, nor does it make the act moral. And it certainly doesn't make his actions praiseworthy, to bring things back to the OP.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Good thing the "populist crime-committed form of vigilante" is not what this is about.

Rather it is the non-criminal no-crime-committed "technical definition" for it -- "
NOUN
  1. "a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

Where "thought to be inadequate" is defined as "city burning in the back ground" while national news media describes that conflagration via anarchy as - "peaceful" to see how many can be lulled into believing what they are being told rather than what their eyes are seeing.

post #5 is getting more helpful by the minute.

What are you talking about? There are large groups of people who thought that either the the city was out of control or the police were inadequate.

It is the definition of vigilantism. Regardless of whether or not he was part of a larger group of citizens who were vigilantes is besides the point.

The whole thing is an absolute mess.

Anyway, the court found him not guilty.
Point still remains though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
My guess is that you also did not realize that Kyle lived in both cities since his mother was in one of them and his father was in Kenosha which is also the city that his rifle was kept in.

Lib news Media spin-doctor-flame-journalism got slam hammered by the actual facts during the trial.

And this is an example of why ballads such as in my OP needed to be created because just in this thread alone, I've seen so many posting as truth the lies that mainstream media has been spreading. Kyle was not "brandishing" a weapon or taunting people with it. Kyle DID NOT CROSS state lines. He was already in the area and had stayed overnight since the day before. Kyle DID NOT carry any sort of weapon across state lines because for one, it was already in Kenosha, and two, he did not cross state lines because he also was already in Kenosha. Kyle's dad lived there. Kyle himself WORKED there. It was HIS community that was on fire and HIS community that he was defending. Those he shot in self-defense were criminals, at least one who had been threatening to kill him earlier. Child rapists and domestic abusers...they are the ones being memorialized by the left and all because they prefer what is false to the truth.

The judge and jury saw these things. Anyone who actually watched the videos saw these things. The truth is right there for anyone to plainly see, but people would much rather promote lies.

Even in this thread, I've seen the self-righteousness of "I can't believe Christians would..." while at the same time...lies. It's truly unbelievable.

It's not Rittenhouse that needs to be memorialized....it's the TRUTH of what happened that needs memorializing to fend off the LIES.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
People tend to worship their gods with spiritual songs. I have a good feeling this guy doesn't know any Christian hymns; he certainly doesn't post any videos of himself doing any Christian hymns. Instead, he adores a boy who went looking to hurt people and hurt and killed people.

And yet, "Whoever conceals hatred with lying lips and spreads slander is a fool." (Proverbs 10:18)

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Of course. I'm speaking only of the legality of the matter as it applies to the state of Wisconsin.

Poor decisions may lead to a situation in which one may feel the need to defend ones self with lethal force. The fact that the use of lethal force was legal in this instance does not change the fact that poor decisions were made leading up to the situation, nor does it make the act moral. And it certainly doesn't make his actions praiseworthy, to bring things back to the OP.

It's the TRUTH of what happened that is praiseworthy.

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The courts rendered their verdict that there was no voter fraud and Biden won the election.
Deal with it.
Never mentioned anything about voter fraud, but I hope you’re happy with traitor Joe. The border crisis and disaster in Afghanistan is absolutely “appalling” and he is just getting started!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And this is an example of why ballads such as in my OP needed to be created because just in this thread alone, I've seen so many posting as truth the lies that mainstream media has been spreading. Kyle was not "brandishing" a weapon or taunting people with it. Kyle DID NOT CROSS state lines. He was already in the area and had stayed overnight since the day before. Kyle DID NOT carry any sort of weapon across state lines because for one, it was already in Kenosha, and two, he did not cross state lines because he also was already in Kenosha. Kyle's dad lived there. Kyle himself WORKED there. It was HIS community that was on fire and HIS community that he was defending. Those he shot in self-defense were criminals, at least one who had been threatening to kill him earlier. Child rapists and domestic abusers...they are the ones being memorialized by the left and all because they prefer what is false to the truth.

The judge and jury saw these things. Anyone who actually watched the videos saw these things. The truth is right there for anyone to plainly see, but people would much rather promote lies.

Even in this thread, I've seen the self-righteousness of "I can't believe Christians would..." while at the same time...lies. It's truly unbelievable.

It's not Rittenhouse that needs to be memorialized....it's the TRUTH of what happened that needs memorializing to fend off the LIES.
It’s truly unbelievable indeed! Well said. :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's the TRUTH of what happened that is praiseworthy.
No, it really isn't. Someone being unfairly vilified doesn't justify lauding them for their idiocy.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And this is an example of why ballads such as in my OP needed to be created because just in this thread alone, I've seen so many posting as truth the lies that mainstream media has been spreading. Kyle was not "brandishing" a weapon or taunting people with it. Kyle DID NOT CROSS state lines. He was already in the area and had stayed overnight since the day before. Kyle DID NOT carry any sort of weapon across state lines because for one, it was already in Kenosha, and two, he did not cross state lines because he also was already in Kenosha. Kyle's dad lived there. Kyle himself WORKED there. It was HIS community that was on fire and HIS community that he was defending.
None of this changes the fact that Kyle was not a member of law enforcement, was not protecting his own property, and didn't need to be there. Regardless of any of this information, he is the one who made the poor decision to carry a gun to a riot and confront rioters.

Those he shot in self-defense were criminals, at least one who had been threatening to kill him earlier. Child rapists and domestic abusers...
So? Did he know that when he shot them? No. Their criminal history certainly makes them less sympathetic in retrospect, but it had zero impact on the situation as it happened.

they are the ones being memorialized by the left and all because they prefer what is false to the truth.
I don't see that happening. And if it was, I would disagree with it as much as I disagree with people glorifying Kyle Rittenhouse.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing to deserve being memorialized. He's an idiot who put himself into a dangerous situation with a gun and very nearly got himself killed as a result.

And Alejo Garza Tamez did get himself killed as a result of putting himself in a dangerous position with a gun. If he had just let the Zeta cartel have his ranch, all that bloodshed needn't have happened...

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And Alejo Garza Tamez did get himself killed as a result of putting himself in a dangerous position with a gun. If he had just let the Zeta cartel have his ranch, all that bloodshed needn't have happened...
If you truly believe that these two scenarios are comparable, then I really don't know what to say to you.

• Winner
Upvote 0