Jun 27, 2007
✟201,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I've already made it clear that I'm a lifelong conservative and a registered Republican. So, the answer to your question is a resounding no. The only Democrat I've ever politically supported is Joe Biden.
So this is a yes right there. Joe biden like the rest of the democrates pretty much ignored what was going on. And so that is how it seems to be going on here as well. No big deal , nothin to see here.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No no. You are distorting things. It was mob rule allowed by the local government

You still have no idea what martial law means.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
But we (as in not you) have been talking about Trump's talk (and that of some of his allies) about the whole country, not just a city. This is all much larger and more important than what happened in a few blocks of Seattle for a few weeks in the summer. We are talking about subverting democratic rule in the whole country to "win" an election. (Using unconstitutional force to "win" an election makes the whole point of elections rather moot.)
Oh what happened last summer wasnt to win an election. It only happened a little its no big deal? it's now just moot.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh what happened last summer wasnt to win an election. It only happened a little its no big deal? it's now just moot.

Was the mayor of Seattle removed by those occupying those blocks? The governor? Was an election nullified?

If none of those things happened then it is not relevant to the discussion about what Trump is up to. (It's not that it isn't important, it's just not related.)

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No... that just turns CF into an echo chamber where everyone is scrambling to their safe space.

Keep that up and we're just another Parler.

I see it differently. It’s a waste of time battling incompatible worldviews. Once that’s been determined the beauty of IGNORE reveals itself. CF provides it and I recommend using it.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I see it differently. It’s a waste of time battling incompatible worldviews. Once that’s been determined the beauty of IGNORE reveals itself. CF provides it and I recommend using it.

I want ignore people manually. For example the next post directed at me about the summer riots and protests, I am going to ignore and not reply to.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Was the mayor of Seattle removed by those occupying those blocks? The governor? Was an election nullified?

If none of those things happened then it is not relevant to the discussion about what Trump is up to. (It's not that it isn't important, it's just not related.)
I know its not important to you all. None of us are.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It wasnt just mob rule. It was the politians allowing mob rule.

no police state there because the politians let their mob rule and the police couldnt do their job.

All of your categories fail. It was the local politicians that decided who was going to have rule.
So no marital law then.

Glad that we all agree.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US