The Antichrist: An Alien?

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Note that Jesus will physically reign on the earth during the 1,000 years of Revelation 20:2-6. For the 1,000 years of Revelation 20:2-6 will begin after his 2nd coming (Revelation 19:7 to 20:6), when he will physically land on the earth and rule it from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4-21). And because Jesus will reign physically on the earth during the 1,000 years, so will the physically resurrected church, for the physically resurrected church will reign with Jesus during the 1,000 years (Revelation 20:4-6). And so in Revelation 5:10, the reference to the church reigning in the future "on the earth" includes the 1,000 years. Also, in Revelation 2:26-29, the reigning of the church physically over the nations can refer to the 1,000 years. There is no reason to exclude the 1,000 years from Revelation 5:10 or Revelation 2:26-29, just as there is no reason to exclude the earth from Revelation 20:4-6.

Also, the church will reign forever on the new earth. For the church will reign forever in New Jerusalem (Revelation 22:5, Revelation 21:10 to 22:5), which will descend from heaven to a new earth (Revelation 21:1-3, Revelation 21:10) sometime after the future millennium and subsequent events (Revelation 20:7 to 21:3).

You're correct, Christ will reign on earth a thousand years, and IMO, his people will be with him.

Revelation speaks of a new heaven and earth. I also believe it is the same earth, but will be renewed.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Response to the OP:

The future "antichrist" is not human, but a fallen angel like Satan who will manifest in the human little horn of Daniel's visions

He once roamed the Middle East ruling over human kingdoms there and is now currently in the abyss soon to be released to finish his assignment set out by Satan

Exactly, he will be cast to earth before tribulation. He's not going to reveal he's really Satan, nor are his demons. They will reveal themselves as beings from some other planet, offering a plan to help humankind. It will derail people's belief in Christ, making Christ look obsolete. It's the perfect deception, and would deceive millions. It would deceive even preachers, celebrities, leaders, governments. They would all hand over their power to it.

I'm not saying it will happen like this, but it's a possibility.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Actually, Abaddon is not Satan, but one like him [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

The one who does Satan's bidding on the earth during the coming tribulation

The other fallen angels [1/3 of the created] will also come to the earth during the Lord's day of judgment upon the earth to contend with Him [Revelation 6:13; 9:3; 9:14-16; 12:3-4; 12:7-9]

To the balance of your speculation I would have to disagree

These will blaspheme Jesus Christ and Abaddon will be a war monger from the get go .... to destroy any that will not worship him as a "god"

Only those who want to identify with him will follow him and his cult religion has been prepared and is on the earth today, and very deceptive .... a religion of "peace" they tout, but far from it

Those who those who will not submit to him will be targeted for death .... and so will he lead his followers to the same fate

He will lead the Muslims specifically against Israel continuing this age old controversy between Jacob and Ishmael until the Lord comes to destroy this renegade and his Islamic followers at Armageddon

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're correct, Christ will reign on earth a thousand years, and IMO, his people will be with him.

Incorrect. How do I know? Because the Bible tells me so.

Acts 3:21
Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything

So Christ stays in heaven until God restores everything. And when God restores everything (including the earth), Christ's reign ends, as he hands the kingdom over to the father.

1 Corinthians 15:24
Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

So he reigns from heaven. Plain as day.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Receiving" needs to be defined properly .... the Lord's next intervention still pending will involve many things over a period of 1007 years .... and beyond

And all of the Lord's enemies need to be put down .... even the next Satanically induced human rebellion that will occur 1000 years after the first at Armageddon [Ezekiel 38; 39; Micah 4; 5; Zechariah 14 Revelation 19:11-21]

Satan will be released from the abyss to cause this final human rebellion by the mortals of the kingdom and the Lord will destroy them instantly with fire [no "bird food" as at Armageddon] .... this is the day when the heavens and earth will pass away and made new [2 Peter 3; Revelation 20:1-10; 21]

Only the scoffer ignores this truth

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't say I was right. I'm open - minded and reasonable enough to admit I'm not all - knowing or higher than anyone else.
And does that make you right, because someone else could be wrong? No, it does not. I'm sorry -- but it doesn't.

All I'm saying is, keep an open mind. Honestly, I think some of the things within our future physical or spiritual, we cannot begin to fathom within our age. Just like a person in the 1500's couldn't fathom a computer, or a television.

Nothing is impossible. That's the REALITY of it!

This remark along with a few others was just uncalled for.

Open your mind. Understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. This goes for anyone.

Maybe the AC is some sort of deceiving being, or maybe he's not. I'm not certain what he will be, and neither are you.

And just because I call whatever this thing will be an Anti Christ, doesn't mean that's what it will be labeled. It's the only word we can use within this time to foretell his existence within our world.

You could call it a beast I suppose.

I see irritation within your words. I'm not arguing, nor am I saying you're wrong or right. Because honestly, I don't know -- just like you don't either for sure.

Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind about anything. PERIOD.

Have a nice day, and may God bless you!

What you are saying is "Keep an open mind" which in reality means in your view believe all of the unrealistic, exciting, speculative, sensational, supernatural, miraculous, illogical, and unscriptural nonsense that Futurists believe. In other words check your sense of logic and your common sense at the door.

Also I notice that you are endlessly avoiding, with smoke and mirrors, my challenge of proving from scripture your story of this 21st century Antichrist. When are you going to do that? It is not enough to just suppose that there will be an entity called Antichrist. Go through John's text word for word. You cannot and never will. You guys just keep repeating your stories mostly from the standard Futurist book of doctrines. I've heard it for the last 60 years - only the speculations change according to the times. Example: back in the 70's it was the credit card that was the mark of the beast. Later it was the barcode, then it was the microchip, now it is the electronic tattoo. What's next? This mark of the beast was figurative and not literal because there is nothing in history that indicates that the Christians of Domitian's day were given a physical mark. They did get a libellus however that was signed by the local magistrates for the emperor. They needed this to buy and sell - just like Revelation says.

It's too bad that we can't ask someone from the First Church of Ephesus in the first century what this mark was because they are the only ones who know for sure. Don't forget that if there was something about the book that they didn't understand they simply asked John personally because he lived another two years after he returned from exile after the death of Domitian.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

So Christ stays in heaven until God restores everything. And when God restores everything (including the earth), Christ's reign ends, as he hands the kingdom over to the father.

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

So he reigns from heaven. Plain as day.[/QUOTE

That's your interpretation, not mine.

I believe that Christ will reign 1,000 years on earth, and I believe it's the same earth restored.

That's my belief.

I agree with the Jehovah's Witnesses on this. They, too believe that paradise will be on earth. I share that same belief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
What you are saying is "Keep an open mind" which in reality means in your view believe all of the unrealistic, exciting, speculative, sensational, supernatural, miraculous, illogical, and unscriptural nonsense that Futurists believe. In other words check your sense of logic and your common sense at the door.

Also I notice that you are endlessly avoiding, with smoke and mirrors, my challenge of proving from scripture your story of this 21st century Antichrist. When are you going to do that? It is not enough to just suppose that there will be an entity called Antichrist. Go through John's text word for word. You cannot and never will. You guys just keep repeating your stories mostly from the standard Futurist book of doctrines. I've heard it for the last 60 years - only the speculations change according to the times. Example: back in the 70's it was the credit card that was the mark of the beast. Later it was the barcode, then it was the microchip, now it is the electronic tattoo. What's next? This mark of the beast was figurative and not literal because there is nothing in history that indicates that the Christians of Domitian's day were given a physical mark. They did get a libellus however that was signed by the local magistrates for the emperor. They needed this to buy and sell - just like Revelation says.

It's too bad that we can't ask someone from the First Church of Ephesus in the first century what this mark was because they are the only ones who know for sure. Don't forget that if there was something about the book that they didn't understand they simply asked John personally because he lived another two years after he returned from exile after the death of Domitian.

I didn't say an AC will rule in the 21st Century. My personal belief, is that time will extend much further than the 21st Century.

I have already explained the label "Anti Christ".

I don't really care anymore how you perceive my logic.

Only thing I'm saying, is keep an open mind about anything. That's pretty much it. It's a black and white statement.... no gray there.

Levi.

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't say an AC will rule in the 21st Century. My personal belief, is that time will extend much further than the 21st Century.

I have already explained the label "Anti Christ".

I don't really care anymore how you perceive my logic.

Only thing I'm saying, is keep an open mind about anything. That's pretty much it. It's a black and white statement.... no gray there.

Levi.

And where is your word for word interpretation of John's text on Antichrist? I'm waiting.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And where is your word for word interpretation of John's text on Antichrist? I'm waiting.

I have already explained the LABEL "Anti Christ"....

You're just looking for someone to argue with you. Look back and read what I typed out.

No one owes you any explanation about what they believe.

Take care, Levi.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

n2thelight

Christ reigns from earth during the milennium ...

Acts 3:19 "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;"

"Blotted out" means erased like it never existed. Like it was never there and just never happened. When Christ sets you free, you are free indeed. To be converted means that you turn from the direction you were heading, and go in the opposite direction. You turn from the things of sin and head in the path that God has set forth in His Word.

When you have repented, then you are sinless, that is the times of refreshing that shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Acts 3:20 "And He shall send Jesus Christ, Which before was preached unto you:"

We are talking about the second advent here, when that office of Savior will be filled, and God will send His Son again. But there is a very special time that must come first, when Michael and his angels cast Satan and his angels to the earth, for that five month period.

Acts 3:21 "Whom the heaven must receive unto the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

Christ must remain in heaven until the times of restitution of all things. The "restitution of all things" is "Apokatastasis" in the Greek, and means the re-establishment of all things from a state of ruin. All the prophets have talked of this time of the Millennium since this world age begin.
It is written that on the first day of the Millennium age, at Christ's return, every knee shall bow to Christ. Romans 14:11; "For it is written, "As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God." Jesus is quoting here from Isaiah 45:22, 23; "Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." [22] "I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." [23]

This will continue for a thousand years of the Millennium age, then people will again get a little lazy, and God will release Satan again to test the people before the end shall come. There will be no restitution after this thousand years, but only a path way into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:14, 15; "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire, This is the second death[of the soul]." [14] "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." [15]
The subject is the restitution on the first day of the Millennium, of sensibility and God will turly bring it back. People will worship Christ then.

http://www.theseason.org/acts/acts3.htm

I Corinthians 15:24 "Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power."

At the very end of the Millennium age, the Son will deliver His Kingdom up to the Father. At the time of the Judgment God will put an end to all the rule and all power and authority that Satan will have on this world, or anywhere. That is when God will send Satan and all his realm and all evil and those that chose to follow him into the lake of fire.

I Corinthians 15:25 "For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet."

Jesus Christ must reign until all of His enemies, which includes Satan, the fallen angels and all the souls of them that chose to follow him will be destroyed. This comes after the time of judgment and the Millennium thousand year reign of Christ kingdom on earth. This is why the full Godhead will not be on the earth until after the Great white throne judgment and hell has turned Satan and his realm to ashes. There are two death as we read of in Revelation 20.

Revelation 20:11 "And I saw a great white throne, and Him That sat on it, from Whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."

This is John writing and speaking as Jesus is showing him what is going to happen in the future. John is viewing the time at the great white throne judgment, and the events after the age of the flesh is over, and after Jesus has returned and His thousand year Millennium is over and finished.

http://www.theseason.org/1corin/1corin15.htm

..............................................................................................................................

The earth was made for us and it is here that we shall live for all eternty......

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

n2thelight said in post 257:

Names of Satan

. . .

King of Tyre

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.”’” Ezekiel 28:12

If Ezekiel 28:2 has application to future events because of its similarity to the never-fulfilled 2 Thessalonians 2:4, then the prince of Tyre could be the future human ruler commonly called the Antichrist (Daniel 11:36, Revelation 13:5-18). If that is the case, then the king of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12) could indeed be Lucifer/Satan (the dragon), who will empower the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:9). Lucifer, before his fall and man's fall, could have been placed as a covering cherub over Eden (Ezekiel 28:13-15).

There is a curious correlation between the prince and the king of Tyre on the one hand (Ezekiel 28), and the use of the name Hiram in the mystical teachings of a worldwide secret society which teaches Gnostic Luciferianism at its highest degree of initiation. For Hiram was the name of the human king of Tyre at the time of the building of King Solomon's temple (1 Kings 5). Also, Hiram was the name of another person from Tyre, the human master workman who helped Solomon build the temple (1 Kings 7:13-14). If the king and the prince of Tyre addressed in Ezekiel 28 are Lucifer and the Antichrist, then the name Hiram would be a perfect code name (not the actual name) for both of them, a name by which their identity within the Gnostic Luciferian teachings of the worldwide secret society could be kept secret from all but its highest-level initiates. Just as the human workman named Hiram built a temple to God in which all the world was to worship (1 Kings 8:41-43), so the Antichrist will bring the world into the worship of Lucifer (Revelation 13:4), when the Antichrist gains power over the earth (Revelation 13:7).

The Antichrist's future, Luciferian rule over the earth could be pictured by the most common, publicly known symbol for the worldwide secret society, in which a drafting/measuring compass, an instrument shaped like the 2 legs of an "A" (as in "Antichrist"), is sometimes shown standing on top of a globe of the earth. And beneath, as in support of, the "A" is a drafting/measuring square, an instrument shaped like an "L" (as in "Lucifer"). Also, found within the "L" is the letter "G", which could ultimately stand for the (false) "Gnosis" (knowledge) of Gnosticism (cf. the original Greek of 1 Timothy 6:20b), which the secret society (mistakenly) thinks can be found in Lucifer. The Antichrist will teach the ancient Gnostic lie that YHWH God is evil (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36), and the ancient Gnostic lie that Christ isn't in the flesh (1 John 4:3). The Antichrist will also deny that Jesus is the Christ (1 John 2:22).

--

Ultimately, the power behind the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") will be Lucifer/Satan (the dragon) (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:9), just as the controllers of the unsaved world have always been (and are still currently) Lucifer and his fallen angels (Ephesians 6:12, Ephesians 2:2-3). And there could also be a secret cabal of human world leaders in big business, finance, intelligence agencies, federal law enforcement, politics, the media/entertainment, the military, and religion, who know this fact, and so have secretly become worshippers of Lucifer in order to obtain from him all of the world's power, wealth, and pleasures that they can (cf. Matthew 4:9).

These Luciferians could have been working secretly together for some time (including through a worldwide secret society which teaches Gnostic Luciferianism at its highest degree of initiation) to prepare the way politically, economically, culturally, militarily, and religiously for a single Luciferian human world leader (the Antichrist) to take hegemony over the whole earth (Revelation 13:7b) and, along with his miracle-working False Prophet, to bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer and the Antichrist (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 19:20). God will let them succeed in this, but for less than 4 years (Revelation 13:5b, Daniel 12:11-12), before Jesus Christ returns from heaven and defeats them completely (Revelation 19:20 to 20:3). Jesus will then set up his own, 1,000-year, physical kingdom on the earth with the physically resurrected church (Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29, Psalms 66:3-4, Psalms 72:8-11, Zechariah 14:8-21).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Straightshot said in post 259:

The future "antichrist" is not human, but a fallen angel . . .

One aspect of Revelation's beast is that it is a powerful fallen angel (referred to with a Greek masculine-pronoun "he" in Revelation 17:11) who is now literally in the bottomless pit and will ascend from it during the future tribulation to spiritually empower the empire of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) (Revelation 17:8-11), empire being a 3rd aspect of the beast, represented by the animal symbols of Revelation 13:1-2. The fallen-angel aspect of the beast could be the angelic prince whom Satan had assigned to spiritually empower the ancient empire of Babylon, just as Satan had assigned other fallen angelic princes to spiritually empower the subsequent ancient empires of Persia and Greece (Daniel 10:13,20). When the ancient empire of Babylon was defeated, the fallen angelic prince empowering it could have been cast into the bottomless pit. This same fallen angel could be released to empower a revival of the empire of Babylon during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (of Revelation 13:5-18).

The release of the powerful fallen angelic prince of Babylon from the bottomless pit could occur at the same time as the unbinding of 4 other powerful fallen angels now bound at the Euphrates (Revelation 9:14b), who could have been bound there at the fall of the ancient empire of Babylon. When these 4 fallen angels are released at one point during the future tribulation, they will cause an army of 200 million strange horse-like beings to kill 1/3 of mankind (Revelation 9:15-19). This could be done in order to make mankind completely desperate before its takeover by Satan and the Antichrist mid-tribulation, when Satan and his fallen angels will be cast down from heaven to the earth permanently after losing a mid-tribulation war in heaven (Revelation 12:7 to 13:18).

--

Straightshot said in post 263:

He will lead the Muslims specifically against Israel continuing this age old controversy between Jacob and Ishmael until the Lord comes to destroy this renegade and his Islamic followers at Armageddon

Note that the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast"), during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:5-18), won't support Islam in its past and current form, insofar as Islam affirms that Jesus is the Christ (e.g. Koran 4:157, Koran 4:171), while the Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the Christ (1 John 2:22). And Islam affirms that Christ is in the flesh, while the Antichrist (like the Gnostics) will deny that Christ is in the flesh (2 John 1:7). And Islam affirms that the God of the Bible (YHWH) is the true God, while the Antichrist (like the Gnostics) will utterly revile YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36). And Islam (mistakenly) affirms that no man can be God, while the Antichrist will say that he is God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). And Islam forbids the worship of any images (Koran 21:52, Koran 6:74), while the Antichrist will have an image made of himself to be worshipped (Revelation 13:15). And Islam rejects Lucifer (Satan) as being evil, while the Antichrist will bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9). So the Antichrist's religion during his 3.5-year worldwide reign won't be Islam in its past and current form, but a blend of Luciferianism and Gnosticism.

Nonetheless, before Lucifer gives the Antichrist power over all nations (Revelation 13:4-7), the Antichrist, and the man who will be his False Prophet (Revelation 19:20) (who could be a secretly-apostate pope), could at first pretend to wholly support Islam in its current form (as well as Christianity), in order to start gaining a worldwide following.

-

Even though Islam (in its current form) won't be the religion of the Antichrist during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign, Islam could be, since the latter half of the 7th century AD, Revelation 17:10's seventh empire (the Antichrist's empire will be a different, still-future, 8th empire: Revelation 17:11). Also, because Islam falsely claims that the anti-gospel Koran came through the angel Gabriel, it is one fulfillment of Galatians 1:8-9 (cf. 2 Corinthians 11:14).

Islam is an anti-gospel religion because, even though it affirms that Jesus is the Christ (e.g. Koran 4:157, Koran 5:17,75), it denies that Jesus is the human/divine Son of God (Koran 9:30, Koran 4:171, Koran 5:72). And it denies that he died on the Cross for our sins (Koran 4:157) and rose physically from the dead on the 3rd day. In order to be saved, people have to believe the gospel that Jesus is both the Christ and the human/divine Son of God (John 3:16,36; 1 John 2:23), and that he died on the Cross for our sins and rose physically from the dead on the 3rd day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Luke 24:39,46,47, Matthew 20:19, Matthew 26:28).

The reason why it is necessary to believe these things in order to be saved is because it was only as the human/divine Son of God that Jesus' suffering during his Passion could satisfy God the Father's justice (Isaiah 53:11), which requires an infinite amount of human suffering for sin (Matthew 25:46).

Jesus' suffering during his Passion was sufficient to forgive the sins of everyone (1 John 2:2), because Jesus isn't just a human, but also God (John 1:1,14, John 10:30, John 20:28). His soul is infinite, and so the suffering of his soul (Isaiah 53:11) was infinite in amount, even though it wasn't infinite in duration. And so his suffering could satisfy God the Father's justice (Isaiah 53:11, KJV; 1 Peter 3:18), which requires an infinite amount of human suffering for sin (Matthew 25:46). Because humans who aren't God have finite souls, for them to suffer an infinite amount for their sins, they must suffer over an infinite duration of time (Matthew 25:46, Revelation 14:10-11, Mark 9:46).

Every human has sinned (Romans 3:23), except Jesus (Hebrews 4:15b; 2 Corinthians 5:21). But because Jesus suffered for sins (1 Peter 3:18, Isaiah 53:11) an infinite amount, when the elect repent from their sins and believe in Jesus' human/divine sacrifice, they can have their past sins forgiven (Romans 3:25-26, Matthew 26:28), while God the Father's justice remains fully satisfied by Jesus' suffering for their sins (Isaiah 53:11, KJV; 1 Peter 3:18).

One way to help Muslims understand how Jesus can be God, from everlasting, is to question them about their understanding of the Muslim belief regarding the Koran. For Islam says that there was no time when the Koran didn't exist in a spiritual form in heaven, that it has always coexisted with Allah as his word. So Christians can show Muslims that the Bible says that before Jesus' incarnation, there was no time when he didn't exist in a spiritual form in heaven. He has always coexisted with God the Father as God the Word (John 1:1,14).

This isn't to suggest that the Muslim claim regarding the Koran is true, or that the book itself is true. Indeed, (again) because Islam falsely claims that the anti-gospel Koran came through the angel Gabriel, it is one fulfillment of Galatians 1:8-9 (cf. 2 Corinthians 11:14).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

LastSeven said in post 264:

So Christ stays in heaven until God restores everything. And when God restores everything (including the earth) . . .

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things . . .

Note that in Acts 3:21, "all things" can be distinguished from the new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1), just as "all things" in Matthew 17:11 can be distinguished from them. Elijah coming back to the earth in the future (before Jesus) to "restore all things" (Matthew 17:11) can refer to him restoring all true doctrine, i.e. all true interpretation of the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16), to the church, as one of the 2 witnesses (Revelation 11:3-12), during the latter half of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24. And Jesus coming back to the earth immediately after the future tribulation (Matthew 24:29-31) to "restore all things" (Acts 3:20-21) can refer to him restoring all things regarding the kingdom of Israel (Acts 1:6, Zechariah 14:3-21).

For Jesus' kingdom is Israel (John 1:49, John 12:13-15, John 19:19, Luke 22:30). And at Jesus' 2nd coming, he will sit on the earthly throne of David (Luke 1:32-33, Isaiah 9:7), and restore the kingdom to Israel (Acts 1:6-7, Acts 3:20-21). Jesus is, in his humanity, the son of David (Matthew 1:1, Matthew 21:15-16, Romans 1:3), of the house of David (Luke 1:69). So at Jesus' 2nd coming, he will restore the tabernacle, the house, of David (Isaiah 16:5, Amos 9:11) to its royal glory (2 Samuel 5:12), which it had lost (2 Kings 17:21a). And Jesus will fulfill the prophecy and prayer of 2 Samuel 7:16-29. And he will bring salvation to all the still-living, unbelieving elect Jews of the house of David. For they (along with all other still-living, unbelieving elect Jews) will come into faith in him when they see him at his 2nd coming (Zechariah 12:10-14, Zechariah 13:1,6, Romans 11:26-31). And so they will all become part of the church at that time, for now there are no believers outside of the church (Ephesians 4:4-6).

After Jesus' 2nd coming (Revelation 19:7 to 20:3, Zechariah 14:3-5) will occur the millennium (Revelation 20:4-6, Zechariah 14:8-21), during which time the Gentile nations will come to seek the returned Jesus ruling the whole earth (Zechariah 8:22, Zechariah 14:9, Psalms 72:8-11) on the restored throne of David (Isaiah 9:7) in the earthly Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:1-4, Zechariah 14:8-11,16-19). And the physically resurrected church will reign on the earth with Jesus during the millennium (Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29). For the church is Israel (Romans 11:1,17,24, Ephesians 2:12,19, Galatians 3:29, Revelation 21:9,12; 1 Peter 2:9-10).

LastSeven said in post 264:

The "end" in 1 Corinthians 15:24 will be at the end of all the future, never-fulfilled events of Revelation 19:7 to 20:15.

Also, 1 Corinthians 15:23-28 doesn't require that Jesus will deliver the kingdom to God the Father immediately at his 2nd coming, only that he will do that sometime subsequent to his 2nd coming. For right after his 2nd coming, "he must reign" (1 Corinthians 15:25) on the earth with the physically resurrected church for 1,000 years (Revelation 19:7 to 20:6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29). Then he must defeat the Gog/Magog rebellion (Revelation 20:7-10, Ezekiel chapters 38-39). Then he must physically resurrect and judge the unsaved of all times, at the great white throne judgment (Revelation 20:11-15). Only then will he have "put all enemies under his feet" (1 Corinthians 15:25), including death itself (1 Corinthians 15:26), which will be cast into the lake of fire at the great white throne judgment (Revelation 20:14). Only after that will Jesus deliver up the kingdom to the Father (1 Corinthians 15:24). Then a new heaven (a new 1st heaven/sky/atmosphere) and a new earth (a new surface of the earth) will be created, and God the Father will descend from heaven to the new earth in the literal city of New Jerusalem, the Father's house (John 14:2), to live with the church on the new earth (Revelation 21:1-4).

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's your interpretation, not mine.

Erm, no. It's not an interpretation at all. It says so right there. Did you skip over Acts 3:21? Or does your Bible not include that verse?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acts 3:21 "Whom the heaven must receive unto the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

Christ must remain in heaven until the times of restitution of all things. The "restitution of all things" is "Apokatastasis" in the Greek, and means the re-establishment of all things from a state of ruin. All the prophets have talked of this time of the Millennium since this world age begin.

Where in the Bible does it say that all things are restored at the beginning of the thousand years? Please show me because I must have missed it.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For Jesus' kingdom is Israel (John 1:49, John 12:13-15, John 19:19, Luke 22:30). And at Jesus' 2nd coming, he will sit on the earthly throne of David (Luke 1:32-33, Isaiah 9:7)

Luke 1:32-33
He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

Isaiah 9:7
Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

Now, where in that passage does it say "earthly"? Oh, right. It doesn't. You inserted that word all by yourself.

Let me show you what it really says. Notice the words "from that time on and forever". Now think about that.

You're saying Jesus will take the "earthly" throne at the start of the thousand years, and at the end of the thousand years the earth will be destroyed and renewed, and then Jesus will sit on the throne forever after that? So what happens during the reconstruction of the earth? Does Jesus take a break from the throne? Does he put it in storage for a while and then bring it back when the earth has been restored? I suppose we could insert some more words in there for you to fit your ideas. We could say "from that time on, and then after a short break, forever". Does that work for you?

You people need to stop inserting words and just read what it says.

I suppose you also think that the "kingdom" he will reign over is all those of the lineage of Abraham. He's going to reign over the Jews, right? Is that what you believe? Luke chapter 1 says "Jacob's descendents", so that must be those Jews who hate him and crucified him. Right? Is that your understanding?

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So at Jesus' 2nd coming, he will restore the tabernacle, the house, of David (Isaiah 16:5, Amos 9:11) to its royal glory (2 Samuel 5:12), which it had lost (2 Kings 17:21a). And Jesus will fulfill the prophecy and prayer of 2 Samuel 7:16-29. And he will bring salvation to all the still-living, unbelieving elect Jews of the house of David. For they (along with all other still-living, unbelieving elect Jews) will come into faith in him when they see him at his 2nd coming.

Did you seriously just say that Jesus will restore the tabernacle? Do you not understand what Jesus did for us?

And you're saying they will believe when they see him? Did Jesus not say, blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe?

By your logic, the entire world will believe when they see him and in fact, if it were that easy why is he waiting? If all he has to do is show his face for people to accept him, then why doesn't he come down to earth right now? Save everybody. Because according to you, that's God's plan, right?

When are you people going to get it through your thick skulls? The Jews are not special!! They do not get a special chance at salvation that the rest of the world does not get. That is anti-biblical!!!

Paul makes it quite clear that there is no disinction between Jews and the rest of us.

Galatians 6:15-16
Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation. 16 Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—to the Israel of God.

He also makes it clear that the promises made to Abraham were made to Christ, not to the Jews.

Galatians 3:16
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And of course Romans 9 tells us who Israel truly is.

Romans 9:6
6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

Romans 9:8
In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Anyone who denies Christ (physical Israel) is no longer Israel.

Acts 3:23
Anyone who does not listen to him (Jesus) will be completely cut off from their people (Israel)

Numbers 15:30,31
But anyone who sins defiantly, whether native-born or foreigner, blasphemes the Lord and must be cut off from the people of Israel. 31 Because they have despised the Lord’s word and broken his commands, they must surely be cut off; their guilt remains on them.

Even Jesus himself said that the kingdom was going to be taken away from physical Israel.

Matthew 21
“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;

43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them.

Sometimes I just want to slap people on this forum and yell "WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP!!!!".

But of course, you're either going to ignore those scriptures because they don't fit with your belief, or you don't even see them because you are blind. Either way, if you ever want to understand Bible prophecy, you'd first better understand the meaning of "Israel". You can link to all the scriptures you want regarding prophecies for Israel, but if you don't understand who Israel is or who those promises were made to, you're going to continue to misunderstand all of it.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Erm, no. It's not an interpretation at all. It says so right there. Did you skip over Acts 3:21? Or does your Bible not include that verse?

So, you don't believe Christ will reign on earth 1,000 years?

You don't believe the Kingdom of God will be established here on earth at all?

I want to see exactly what you believe, before I post scriptures backing up why I believe there will be a physical reign with Christ on earth.

Upvote 0

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you seriously saying that Jesus implanted a space ship in the Temple Mount?

Particle%20Collider%20Jerusalem%20Wall_zpsofvzrdjq.jpg

NEHEMIAH 2:17 Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we [are] in, how Jerusalem [lieth] waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.

The Wall in Jerusalem functioned like a particle collider at some point. This is possible because Joseph is tied to Benjamin ... generally speaking the distinction became more apparent with David ... but before this time, yes it is possible other functions have been exercised. ... ... ... You want to avoid a "rape gospel" with the Antichrist. Now the price will be 1 Billion US dollars for up to 30 Minutes of exposure of the Higgs Boson Particle, with an adjusted price for less exposure of the Higgs Boson particle. The Particle Beam will go through the right side of the cranial of the Antichrist, the Higgs Boson will be produced on the other side. These are the instructions from the universe. The offer expires, relative to the revealing of the "Temple Stones", generally speaking.

On July 13, 1978, Bugorski was checking a malfunctioning piece of equipment. As he was leaning over the piece of equipment, he stuck his head through the part of the accelerator that the proton beam was running through. He reported seeing a flash that was “brighter than a thousand suns”, but did not feel any pain when this happened.

The beam itself measured 2000 gray as it entered Bugorski’s skull and about 3000 gray when it exited on the other side. A “gray” is an SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation. One gray is equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter. An example where this is commonly used is in X-rays. For reference, absorption of over 5 grays at any time usually leads to death within 14 days. However, no one before had ever experienced radiation in the form of a proton beam moving at about the speed of light. gizmodo.***/what-happens-when-you-stick-your-head-into-a-particle-a-1171981874

The Universe made intercession for this individual, with the specific intent that this was to be connected to the Antichrist. Hypothetically speaking ofcourse, the Antichrist does not expect the scientific community to respond to this offer ... no more then the Antichrist extended an offer to the local news broadcasting agencies in the City of Philadelphia, to observe the process of levitation, before the offer was revoked.
The Spaceship in Jerusalem below the "Temple Mound" is currently relaying a coordinate system ... ... ... this coordinate system is design to relay and to communicate the location of the Antichrist at all times. It will remain active and in standby once the Antichrist is detected (for years now). Until the Antichrist is deceased, the ship will then self destruct. The range of the communication is not very far, it is designed only to reach some degree above the surface of the Temple Mound itself.

Thee Antichrist, on some level is or has been listening to passively this broadcast which is otherwise silent, at a much larger distant. You want avoid a "Rape Gospel", with the Antichrist, so you can resolve this matter of your own freewill in your ignorance. If the Antichrist chooses to be left undiscovered then, you can only be punished by attempting to appoint that individual as an authority figure. We are at the end of time, and we've reached a system of passively controlling humanity, based on what has been decided, to the elimination of the threat of dan, and also judah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0