Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the mark is forced on us against our will, such as through scarification while we are under restraints, or while we are passed out on forcibly-administered drugs or after a beating or torture session, then after we are released or regain our consciousness, as soon as it is possible for us to do so, we should formally renounce and reject the mark verbally to God, and also completely deface the mark physically, such as with further scarification (by our own hand) in the sign of the Cross of Jesus Christ, placed over the mark of the Antichrist. And we could also write "YHWH" over the mark with a permanent marker, to make our true loyalty clear to all.

Now you're just making stuff up.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And these unclean spirits like frogs will go forth and perform amazing miracles to convince the world's armies to gather together at Armageddon (Har Megiddo: Mount Megiddo in northern Israel) (Revelation 16:16) to battle against YHWH himself (Revelation 16:14, Revelation 19:19).

So you say these armies of men will fight against YHWH himself. How are they going to do that exactly? With tanks and fighter jets?

Or are you saying they will fight against his people? That would be us Christians, correct? Or are you one of those who still believes the Christ hating Jews are his people?

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh no - the Antichrist could be my wife. She is an alien and she has a green card to prove it.

This board is becoming more absurd with every passing year. The simple truth is that John's use of the lone term "Antichristos" defines gnostic teachers that were once within the Church who taught that Jesus is not God and did not come in the flesh. That is all this means. How this solitary mention gets forged into some nefarious evil nemeses out here in the 21st century is way beyond absurd.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh no - the Antichrist could be my wife. She is an alien and she has a green card to prove it.

This board is becoming more absurd with every passing year. The simple truth is that John's use of the lone term "Antichristos" defines gnostic teachers that were once within the Church who taught that Jesus is not God and did not come in the flesh. That is all this means. How this solitary mention gets forged into some nefarious evil nemeses out here in the 21st century is way beyond absurd.

How is it absurd?
Why do you have such a closed mind?

I'm sure if one told someone in the 1800's about airplanes we have today, computers, images of space, cell phones, Television, etc... they would say, "You're crazy... get out of here!"
NOTHING is impossible! We're in an age, where anything is possible.
I believe some of the things in our future, technology and events will be brow raising.

Just because you interpret the scriptures your way, doesn't mean you're correct. You may be, but someone else may be closer to the truth than you are.

NEVER have a closed mind to anything!

Whose to say that the AC won't be some form of an Alien, deceiving the people? I'm not for certain it will be, but you're not for certain either it won't be.

This is why people are starting to see religion, including Christianity as a hoax. People can't open their minds to possibilities, because egos stand in the way. OPEN your mind, and think outside of your own box for a while.
I'm Christian, but I'm far from closed - minded about anything.

Anything is possible, whether or not you believe it or not. It surely is. There is absolutely nothing wrong or against Christ to wonder and talk about these things.

Levi.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe the mark of the beast will be physical, because you have to have it to buy or sale. It has to be seen, meaning scanned... or something of this nature. It's technology of that age.
I don't think it will be 666 either... too obvious. It will be something relating to 666, but only the wise will know exactly what that is.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Levi, I don't think he's saying the technology stuff is absurd, but the idea that there will be a single anti-Christ figure who will rule the world during the last seven years is absurd. The Bible never tells us that.

I didn't say it would be ONE man. Although Idk, it could be. No one will know until it gets here.

I'm assuming it will be something not of this world. It will deceive people and all seven continents (Entire world).

People interpret the scriptures differently. Doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. It's just difference of opinion.
And just because someone envisions, interprets something differently than you -- doesn't make them absurd. To think that is absurd, that itself is absurd.

I respect how others interpret the scripture. They could be right. No one knows for certain. I just don't care for the, "See it my way, or you're absurd!" attitude.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I get it. We all disagree. We don't know who is right or wrong, but we do know that most people are wrong, because only one view can be right.

I believe the scriptures were given to us by our Heavenly Father to live by. To let us know there is hope through Christ. To give us hope. To comfort us.

However, some of the scriptures, and things that were once upon the earth, and what will be -- I don't think any human can decipher it, or understand it 100%.

I believe there are many mysteries we don't understand at the time, but one day, we will. As the earth proceeds within the future... humankind's knowledge will increase. The Lord likes us to take baby steps. He don't want us to know everything all at once... no goodness in that.

Daniel 12:4 ESV
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.

However, no matter what scripture says, or how we perceive it. There's one thing very important that we should know. That is, Christ died for us. That's the most important thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So in order for God to usher in the new covenant, he had to destroy the old. And in order to destroy the old covenant he had to destroy the physical temple. Enter the Romans in 70 AD.

I'm sure somebody on here could better explain why 70 AD was a fulfillment of the tribulation prophecy, but I can give you a few key points here. First of all, note that in all three gospels Jesus warns of a localized event, in saying "let those in Judea flee to the mountains".

Roswell%20-%20Mack%20Brazel_zps2y2fpa59.jpg

Left: Crop Circle, reported near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire Tuesday 21st August 2001.
Right:
Rancher W.W. “Mack” Brazel said later he found debris from the Roswell crash.

There is a reason the Crop Circle is the mirror image of "Mack Brazel", not because he is the Antichrist, but because he came off the Roswell Space Ship along with a series of other aliens at that time. He was the alien impression of the Antichrist at that time, but there is a reason the Aliens appeared to hand this to knowledge to the USA, in a place that in some ways resembled Jerusalem, which basically is a desert.

As Long as there is no Levite in Jerusalem, God will hold mankind to the law where he removes all his glory from the earth
KINGS 11:31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:

Judah Commanded to Cleanse Jerusalm of its sin to reveal God's Glory in the earth
JOHN 19:5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And [Pilate] saith unto them, Behold the man!
JOHN 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power [at all] against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
REVELATION 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

John the Apostle was chased out of Jerusalem sure, but the Gospel did not hold the Levites to Jerusalem anylonger. Neither is the antichrist under any obligation to Cleanse the Temple Mound in keeping with the Mosiac Covenant, which began when the Jews entered into the promised land, Moses said he would take them to but never finished ... ofcourse Moses finishes when the Jewish people become Separatist Inheritors of the law, when he is slain by god in order to redeem many, and also in order to redeem the jews.

The accounts of recovering wreckage from roswell are all false, with the exception of man being allowed to commit sin. After some exchanges in truth were revealed, the soldiers came back to reprove, what they may of believe was and army lead by the "Tribe of Dan" to bring in the final armageddon on earth, heralding the last days. What instead followed was a series of foolishness, leading to the creation of mixed gospel accounts designed from slanted expressions of the information the aliens were providing leading to such publications as "urantia", etc.

Note that it may not take that long for the tribulation to begin. For Matthew 24:34 could mean that the temporal generation which would see the 1948 AD reestablishment of Israel, which could be symbolized by the rebudding of the fig tree (Matthew 24:32-34, Hosea 9:10, Joel 1:6-7, Luke 13:6-9, Matthew 21:19,43), won't pass, i.e. won't die off completely, until the future tribulation and 2nd coming of Matthew 24 and Revelation chapters 6 to 19 are fulfilled. A temporal generation may not pass until 70 or 80 years (Psalms 90:10), or 120 years (Genesis 6:3).

Isreal did declare its dependance in 1948, exactly as the Roswell Aliens has predicted they would. However, the aliens were not there to lead this war that would last until the end of time between Dan and all the Tribes. In which instance the USA, did not declare its ownership as the head of Judah over Jerusalem, or did the USA cleanse the land. In 1959, the USA made Hawaii the 50th States of the USA ... they decided rather then to be faithful, to pick and to choose how they wanted to fulfill the gospel at that time. ... Shortly thereafter, the united States gets itself involved in the Korean war in the 1950s ... again ... picking and choosing how it has decided to fulfill the gospel only for its own glory, not the glory of the gospel. ... ... ... ... ... For whatever reason, the generation today does not have the full account of Roswell, but we know what happened there. We must go back there soon, this time now with Mack Brazel, but with the Antichrist for the witnessing of Joseph for Aaron.

For at the preceding, 5th trumpet, weird locust-like beings will swarm up from the bottomless pit of the earth to torment mankind with excruciating stings for 5 months (Revelation 9:2-10). And the world could see them as "aliens" who had been hibernating for thousands of years in a cavern deep underground. The locust-like beings won't kill anyone, but they will make those they sting want to die, the pain will be so bad (Revelation 9:5-6).
That's right.

For when Ephesians 6:12 refers to "high places", the original Greek word is "epouranios" (G2032), which means "above the sky" (Strong's Greek Dictionary). So Ephesians 6:12 means that some evil spiritual forces reside in places above the atmosphere, in outer space.

At some point in the gospel, it was revealed that the "Temple Stones" Jesus said he would cast down, when the temple was destroyed ... not only revealed the fact that Moses cast down the temple stones in part with the "Ten Commandments" ... but it is revealed that these "Temple Stones" are the basis of New Life.

MARK 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

The "Temple Stones" is this "New Heart", or "New Life", therefore they are called Locusts. That is the revealing of the life that will be given in order to translate a portion of mankind into the new heavens and the new planets the law affords man, in the name of Moses.

So the "Temple Stones" represent the New Spirit, given to Man in order to become a New People in the New Universe

a_Beijing_Xian_Tour_Terracotta_Warriors.jpg

The Terracotta Army or the "Terracotta Warriors and Horses" is a collection of terracotta sculptures ... ... The figures, dating from approximately the late third century BCE wikipedia.***/wiki/Terracotta_Army

"Utsuro-fune no Banjyo (A Foreign Woman in the Hollow Boat)", this is an account of a Roswell like event, in which the aliens came to offer the asian civilization advise for the good of the gospel, because there was no "Levite" in the earth to represent the gospel, god has with man. ... ... ... They were told to cleanse the land of the peoples that represented "Genetic Dan" at that time ... and they promised the Chinese people that they would erect a wall across their country and bless the wall so that "Genetic Dan" would be driven out of their place, to the end of time.

The Terracotta Army is the Chinese's offering to God, in order to give God some glory for what they had done, for what had been faithfully done.

Upvote 0

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lam_zpsp0bhdqyr.jpg

thefrogweb.files.wordpress.***/2011/03/lam_the_way.jpg (Lam the Way)
templemount.***/theories.html (Below the Temple Mound in Jerusalem)

There is a truth the Antichrist did not wish to reveal so close to the present time. Nonetheless this truth was touched on, but it was not voiced because I believe the argument got displaced like so many arguments in order to bring the gospel more fully.

I suppose we've all heard the tales, below the Temple Mound is a vessel reserved for the Antichrist, with which he will convince the nations that remain to gather together to receive the Mark of the Beast. This precise moment will begin when the Great Tribulation begins as best we can discern based on the gospel.

As best I can tell this is a true statement. However, I also believe the Antichrist seeks to challenge the sin of the nations that remain when the "Great Tribulation" begins, since "Dan" is eliminated as a threat, "The War of Judah", must now be resolved in this short space of time.

I also believe given this nature of the Antichrist, you will have only one choice ... take the Antichrist to Roswell, to speak to the aliens in order to Bless Aaron, or Bless the Antichrist and rebuke Aaron, that is to stripe Aaron of its separatist inheritance, so it can at best only be included with Judah, when it repents of the 185,000 ... which will be scattered about the earth at that time. (but there is much more pleasure for you, in continuing to simply beat the antichrist continually, until he returns ---- the language on the Roswell "I-Beam" was written in a heavenly language, that unfortunately does not correspond to "Lam the Alternative Way", because of the sin that plagued the Roswell Account) (Lam is Aaron being Hanged, or choked to death ... that is what it means to give the Antichrist power now ... the level of force should be back to normal soon ... then we will continue to see what is necessary to be done soon).

(Lam the Alternative Way, teaches that Aaron like Dan must behave as a servant to the Antichrist in order to be put to death in this way ... ... ... since man is incapable of overthrowing the Antichrist, God will allow your sin only to confirm his covenant ... ... ... so you have the opportunity to show me what is necessary to be done ... ... ... rather that is show the Antichrist since we are all called to be witness ... ... ... rather then detract from what is being done at present for the public safety, until Dan is put down and away as a threat ... soon)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

Bible2

LastSeven said in post 222:

So you say these armies of men will fight against YHWH himself. How are they going to do that exactly? With tanks and fighter jets?

They could have a literal "spiritual weapon" which will be built by scientists under the direction of Satan himself.

For what science is currently missing, in its search for a "Theory of Everything" which can unify all the physical forces in the universe, is spirit, so that by continuing to exclude the whole idea of spirit, science can never hope to understand the universe at its most fundamental level or what its ultimate origin was: "As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit . . . even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all" (Ecclesiastes 11:5).

The relationship between the spiritual and the physical may be analogous to the relationship between energy and matter. Just as the relationship of energy to matter is summarized by the equation e=mc^2, meaning that immense amounts of energy are congealed and compacted, as it were, in order to form each tiny particle of matter, so the relationship between spirit and energy could theoretically be summarized by the equation s=ec^3, meaning that immense amounts of spirit may be congealed and compacted, as it were, in order to form each tiny photon of energy. All energy being based on spirit would make sense, for God is a Spirit (John 4:24), and in him everything consists (Colossians 1:17, Acts 17:28).

When science's equations regarding such things as the Big Bang singularity, black holes, and quantum entanglement require the inclusion of infinities, these infinities shouldn't be seen as "failures", but as pointers to something which goes beyond the boundaries of the physical, i.e. spirit. If science ever becomes able to describe spirit mathematically using proportional numbers rather than infinities, this could lead to new technologies (e.g. spiritual power plants, spiritual bombs), just as when science became able to describe atomic nuclei mathematically, this led to new technologies (e.g. nuclear power plants, nuclear bombs).

Just as energy consists of both particles (photons) and waves (electromagnetic waves) at the same time, so the basis for all energy, spirit, could consist of both particles (spiritons) and waves at the same time. If spirit is equivalent to consciousness, and consciousness consists of logic, emotion, and memory, then spiritual waves could consist of 3 different sine waves (logic waves, emotion waves, and memory waves) which could be interlocked at 60-degree angles, just as electromagnetism consists of two different sine waves (electric waves and magnetic waves) interlocked at a 90-degree angle. But by our current, strictly-physical-based mathematics, a spiritual wave or spiriton would show up in a calculation as an infinity, and so it could be mistakenly rejected by our current science as a "failure". It is possible that by creating a mathematics which involves 5 dimensions of space-time, the apparently infinite value of a spiritual wave or spiriton could be reduced to a proportional value.

String Theory has shown that it is mathematically possible that space-time has more than 3 spatial dimensions. Because of observations such as Daniel 5:5, John 20:26b, and Luke 24:31b, the spiritual realm could be a 4th spatial dimension in which spiritual entities are able to move about without being seen by physical entities in our 3 spatial dimensions, because our physical eyes and light as we know it extend in only 3 dimensions. The spiritual dimension would be higher than our 3 dimensions in the same sense that a 3rd dimension is higher than 2 dimensions. And so from the spiritual realm, our physical realm would appear flat, just as from 3 dimensions, something in 2 dimensions appears flat. An entity with access to the spiritual dimension could do such things as enter only part of himself into the physical realm (Daniel 5:5), or suddenly appear in a locked room (John 20:26b), or suddenly disappear (Luke 24:31b). This ability would apply not only to spiritual beings (1 Corinthians 15:44, Luke 24:39), but also to any spiritual wave or particle.

If spiritual particles exist, they could turn out to be "the God Particle" of science. While the Large Hadron Collider has reached a high-enough energy level so that a "God Particle" (i.e. a Higgs boson) has manifested itself, its observed qualities might ultimately be able to be described only by equations involving infinite values, so that its qualities and actions could ultimately be seen as "impossible" and "spooky", instead of science finally admitting to the existence of a substance which is spiritual. And spirit wouldn't have to be seen by scientists as some weird, foreign substance, but rather as the most fundamental substance of even their own selves (1 Thessalonians 5:23). And could spirit also be the "dark matter" and "dark energy" which together make up 96% of the universe, but which science can't yet observe directly or explain?

The really sad and dangerous thing is that even if science does eventually determine that "the God Particle" is a spiritual particle, which science could come to call the "spiriton", some scientists could still refuse to believe in and submit themselves to YHWH God, saying that the existence of spirit doesn't require that there is one infinite, conscious spirit-being called YHWH God (John 4:24, Mark 12:30, Deuteronomy 6:5). And in its subsequent experiments with spirit, science could come into contact with the evil spirit-being called Lucifer (Satan), who could manifest himself in some future, ultra-high-energy experiment and claim that he is the true, beneficent God of mankind and must be worshipped instead of YHWH. In this way, a nascent spiritual science could be hijacked and employed by Lucifer and his current worshippers as one part of their future deception by which the world will eventually be deceived into consciously and openly worshipping Lucifer (the dragon) and his human son the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") as God (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36), instead of YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36).

--

The unity of mankind which will occur at that future time could be like the unity of mankind which occurred at the time of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:6). And there could even be a future equivalent to the Tower of Babel, which could be built in the literal, rebuilt city of Babylon (in Iraq). For Lucifer could show mankind how to build there a huge tower device, a spiritual machine the size of the Empire State Building which will be able to send into the sky an incredibly powerful spiritual beam analogous to a laser. Near the end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, Lucifer could tell mankind that it will need to employ this huge weapon during an impending battle against YHWH (Revelation 16:14b, Revelation 19:19). Mixing some science fiction with some ancient lies of Gnosticism, Lucifer could tell mankind something like:

"YHWH will soon come down to the earth in his gigantic spaceship which is shaped like a Borg Cube [cf. Revelation 21:16]. He is coming to enslave you and turn you all into Borg-like automatons. But this mighty Tower Device will be able to blow his Borg Cube and him to bits with its spiritual ray. Then we can focus the Tower Device on any point of empty space until it burns in space-time a hole, a portal through which I will lead your spirits out of this vile material universe which YHWH made to be our prison. And I will lead you back up into the purely-spiritual realm of the Pleroma [i.e. Heaven], where you can live as gods in bliss, doing what you please, forever, just as you had done with me for all ages past, before we by mistake fell into YHWH's trap of this material universe".

Before Jesus' 2nd coming, Lucifer could prove the power of the Tower Device to mankind by letting the Antichrist and his False Prophet (of Revelation 19:20) use it to blow up some large asteroids and even some moons of other planets, so that mankind will go into its battle against YHWH in full confidence that it will be able to destroy him. But when the battle comes, the device won't work against YHWH (cf. Psalms 21:11, KJV). Instead, Jesus Christ (who is YHWH: John 10:30, Zechariah 14:3-4) will descend from heaven and take total victory in the battle (Revelation 19:11 to 20:6).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

LastSeven said in post 224:

I think it all stems from a misunderstanding of Daniel chapter 9.

In Daniel 9:26, the original Hebrew word (karath: H3772) translated as "cut off" can refer to when a peace treaty/covenant is "made" (Genesis 21:27). The 1st century AD fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a was at the Crucifixion, when the true Messiah, Jesus, made the New Covenant (Matthew 26:28, Hebrews 9:15-17). The future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a will be when the Antichrist makes a peace treaty, which will be a fulfillment of the covenant in Daniel 9:27 and the league in Daniel 11:23, with a future, ultra-Orthodox Jewish false Messiah in Jerusalem, after he and his followers are defeated by the Antichrist (Daniel 11:22-23). So the future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a can refer to this false Messiah being "cut off" in the sense of being "covenanted", peace-treatied.

This treaty will allow this false Messiah and his followers to keep a 3rd Jewish temple which they will have built on Jerusalem's Temple Mount (after they or great earthquakes have destroyed the Muslim structures there), and to (mistakenly) continue to perform the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices in front of the temple for at least 7 years (Daniel 9:27a), so long as they give up the outer court of the temple (Revelation 11:2a) to the Muslims so that the Muslims can rebuild the (by that time destroyed) Al Aqsa Mosque on the southern end of the Temple Mount and resume worship there. After "cutting" this treaty (Daniel 9:26a), the Antichrist could appear before the "many" (Daniel 9:27) nations represented at the U.N. General Assembly, and "confirm" (Daniel 9:27) that for at least 7 years he will keep this treaty with the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem, using this as purported proof to the world that he is (in his words) "a man of peace, and no Hitler".

In Daniel 9:27, "he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" refers to when, only some 3.5 years after making the peace treaty of Daniel 9:26a,27a and Daniel 11:23a, the Antichrist will break the treaty, attack the 3rd temple, stop the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices, place the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of the temple (Daniel 9:27b, Daniel 11:31, Matthew 24:15), and then sit himself (at least one time) in the temple and proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). Thus could begin the Antichrist's literal, 3.5-year Luciferian (Satanic) worldwide reign of terror (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:9).

At the very end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, the Antichrist (Daniel 11:45) and the world's armies will pillage Jerusalem right before Jesus' 2nd coming (Zechariah 14:2-21). And at the 2nd coming, there will be tremendous earth changes in the vicinity of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4-5). These events could result in all of Jerusalem's structures, including the 3rd temple and the Wailing Wall (also called the Western Wall), being broken down so that not one stone will be left on another (Luke 19:44, Matthew 24:2). Then the returned Jesus (Zechariah 14:4, Acts 1:11-12) will rebuild Jerusalem and make it the capital of the world (Zechariah 14:8-19, Micah 4:1-4). He will also build a 4th temple there (Zechariah 14:20-21, Zechariah 6:12-13). It will serve a similar function for the church during the future millennium (of Revelation 20:4-6) as the 2nd temple served for the church in the 1st century AD (Luke 24:53, Acts 2:46, Acts 22:17), and as the temple building in heaven (Revelation 11:19) serves for those in heaven (Revelation 7:15).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Leviishere said in post 230:

Daniel 12:4 ESV
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.

Note that the "time, times, and an half" in Daniel 12:7 is referred to in Revelation 12:14. And Revelation is an unsealed book (Revelation 22:10). So the meaning of the "time, times, and an half" in Daniel 12:7 was unsealed by the time that Revelation was written in the 1st century AD. Therefore, "the time of the end" in Daniel 12:4,9 must be "the end" in the same sense as in Hebrews 9:26 (see also 1 Corinthians 10:11b), which shows that (in one sense) "the end" of the world had already begun at the time of Jesus' first coming and his crucifixion for our sins.

So Daniel 12:4b can be referring to many Christians, at anytime after Jesus' first coming and the writing of Revelation, going to and fro, going back and forth, between the still-unfulfilled parts of Revelation and Daniel, and these Christians increasing their knowledge of what is going to happen in our future by seeing how much these 2 books complement each other (cf. Isaiah 28:9-10; 1 Corinthians 2:13).

Also, Daniel 12:6,8 doesn't (as is sometimes claimed) contradict that the time of the end in Daniel 12:4,9 can begin before the "time, times, and an half" in Daniel 12:7 and all the other "wonders" and "things" referred to in Daniel 12:6,8 have ended. For the "time, times, and an half" in Daniel 12:7 refers only to the specific time period of 3.5 literal years which would later be shown from 4 different angles in Revelation chapters 11 to 14 (Revelation 11:2b-3, Revelation 12:6,14, Revelation 13:5,7, Revelation 14:9-13), the detailed events of which have never been fulfilled. And Daniel 12:6 refers to the specific "wonders" which Daniel had just been told about in Daniel 11:2 to 12:3, which also include detailed events which haven't been fulfilled (Daniel 11:31 to 12:3), including the church's physical resurrection into immortality (Daniel 12:2-3) at the time of the Antichrist's defeat (Daniel 11:45 to 12:3, Revelation 19:20 to 20:6), while Daniel 12:4,9 refers to a more general "time of the end" which began in the 1st century AD (Hebrews 9:26; 1 Corinthians 10:11b).

One part of Daniel which could have remained sealed (for most people) until recently is the understanding of Daniel 12:11-12.

Daniel 12:11-12 and Revelation 16:15 could mean that 1,335 literal days after the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) is set up in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem (Matthew 24:15, Daniel 11:31), Jesus' 2nd coming will occur, and blessed are those believers who wait and remain obedient until that day. If the literal 1,260 days of the Antichrist's worldwide reign (Revelation 13:5-8, Revelation 12:6) will begin when the abomination of desolation is set up, and if the 7 vials of God's wrath will begin on the day after the 1,260 days of the Antichrist's worldwide reign (Revelation 11:15,19, Revelation 15:5 to 16:1), and if the first 6 vials will be poured out over 30 days, then the 6th vial could be poured out on the 1,290th day after the abomination of desolation is set up (Daniel 12:11).

It is on this 1,290th day that the blessing of Daniel 12:12 and Revelation 16:15 could be given, after the 6th vial has been poured out (Revelation 16:12), encouraging those in the church who will still be alive on the earth at that time to keep holding on just 45 more days until Jesus' 2nd coming on the 1,335th day. The 45 days could be taken up by the gathering together of the world's armies to Armageddon (Revelation 16:14,16) (Har Megiddo: Mount Megiddo in northern Israel) and then their moving south to pillage Jerusalem, right before Jesus' 2nd coming and their total defeat (Zechariah 14:2-21, Revelation 19:19-21).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bible2

mxyzpt1k said in post 232:

... since man is incapable of overthrowing the Antichrist ...

Important point.

For Daniel 12:7b means that at Jesus' 2nd coming, he will come to a church which has been completely defeated physically by the Antichrist. For during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign, he will be allowed to make war against the church and to overcome it physically in every nation (Revelation 13:5-10, Revelation 14:12-13, Revelation 20:4-6, Matthew 24:9-13). It is only when the Antichrist has completely broken all the physical power of the church that the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24 will end (Daniel 12:7b), and Jesus' 2nd coming will immediately occur, at which time he will physically resurrect and rapture (gather together) the church (Matthew 24:29-31; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8, Revelation 19:7 to 20:6). At his 2nd coming, Jesus will tread the winepress of God's wrath alone (Isaiah 63:3, Revelation 19:15-21), and so he/God will get all the glory for defeating the power of evil on the earth (Deuteronomy 32:39-43), for he/God won't share this glory with the church (cf. Isaiah 42:8-14, Isaiah 26:18).

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The picture of the "Demon" Lam was drawn by Aleister Crowley, a Satanist back in the early 20th Century. What's so strange is, Gray Aliens were not popular, or really seen allot back then in the media, etc....
Crowley said he seen this demon. Looks remarkably like a gray, doesn't it?

Levi.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They could have a literal "spiritual weapon" which will be built by scientists under the direction of Satan himself.

Sigh. The lengths you will go to, to make your interpretation fit. Doesn't it just make a lot more sense to see the battle of Armageddon as a spiritual battle?

Didn't Paul tell us that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities of darkness? Didn't Jesus tell us that his kingdom is not of this world? Why are you ignoring what they told you?

Daniel 9 was talking about the crucifixion of Jesus after 3.5 years of ministry, and how his sacrifice put an end to all sacrifice, and how he sent the Romans to destroy the temple. Don't you know that all prophecies were regarding the salvation of mankind, which came through Jesus?

Is it so important for you to see prophecy fulfilled with your own eyes that you insist some of this stuff has to pertain to our future with a cyborg/alien world leader with a talking statue in his front yard, and wielding a "spiritual weapon"?

Come on. Snap out of it. If you think this is God's plan for the world, you don't know God at all.

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How is it absurd?
Why do you have such a closed mind?

Well of course I understand your definition of a closed mind is anyone who does not agree with your generic Scofield/DTS based Futuristic views. Personally I abandoned these views forty years ago and started over from absolute scratch. So who here has the closed mind? If I had a closed mind I would probably still be a futurist because I was spoon fed these false doctrines from a preteen up to the time I was married - around thirty.

I'm sure if one told someone in the 1800's about airplanes we have today, computers, images of space, cell phones, Television, etc... they would say, "You're crazy... get out of here!"
NOTHING is impossible! We're in an age, where anything is possible.
I believe some of the things in our future, technology and events will be brow raising.

So your fantastic, sensational, unrealistic doctrines are valid because “anything is possible.” Some logic indeed. Should we then take leave of simple logic and common sense? No way.

Just because you interpret the scriptures your way, doesn't mean you're correct. You may be, but someone else may be closer to the truth than you are.

And you are the only one who knows the difference? Unfortunately the NT authors have been gone for about 2,000 years now so there is no one to ask for their original intended messages. However, it has been 2,000 years for the New testament and almost 6,000 years since the garden so wouldn't it be logical to assume that practically all of the prophesies during that extremely long period of time were fulfilled to the people to whom these books were originally written? So why would I automatically assume, like Futurists do, that they were mostly about our future? Was God just fooling the people to whom these books were originally written? I don't think so. The only logical way we can know what has been fulfilled and what has not is to consult history. There is no other way to do this except of course by “divine revelation” (God showed me) which is the favorite preferred method of Charlatans.

NEVER have a closed mind to anything!

I always find that people who are always accusing others of “Having a closed mind” are themselves possessing a closed mind. They are always projecting their own shortcomings to others.

Whose to say that the AC won't be some form of an Alien, deceiving the people? I'm not for certain it will be, but you're not for certain either it won't be.

Another Futurist fantasy – just like the entire school of thought. Just make it up as you go along. To date there has been not one shred of realistic evidence that “Aliens” even exist – not one shred. And as I've said hundreds of times – show me just one of the Futurist speculations out of the thousands which has actually come to pass in the last 60 years. There are N-O-N-E.

This is why people are starting to see religion, including Christianity as a hoax. People can't open their minds to possibilities, because egos stand in the way. OPEN your mind, and think outside of your own box for a while. I'm Christian, but I'm far from closed - minded about anything.

If you are so open minded then why do you not see what I say is at least a possibility? Come on your logic is flawed.

Anything is possible, whether or not you believe it or not. It surely is. There is absolutely nothing wrong or against Christ to wonder and talk about these things.

Levi.

It has been an observation over the years that Futurists do not really study the Bible. What they do is to search the scriptures for similarities and key words. Then they use these “Proof Texts” in support of their belief system. Ebed reminded us a while back that we have to keep in mind the 5 W's. Who wrote the book, to whom was it written etc. Good advise. And for example – Zechariah Chapters 9 through 14 is all about the coming of the New Covenant through the crucifixion and we know from HISTORY that the book was written to the people of Jesus's time by Zechariah 500 years previously. It has nothing to do with our future N-O-T-H-I-N-G except of course that the New Covenant is now in effect and behind us and not 500 years in front like it was in Zechariah's day. And so they see a big battle in Israel, and they see Jesus' third coming when He descends from heaven and His feet stand on the Mount of Olives. This was a picture of the crucifixion BTW – not any third coming. Futurists would know this if they ever took the time to study the book instead of just scouring it for “Proof Texts” for their 21st century belief system.

Another observation is that Futurists can never interpret a book of scripture line for line and word for word like I did on the “How to interpret Revelation 17” thread. What they always do is answer with a story from their book of Futurist doctrine book instead. No one does this more than BW. And you will always see a list of these unquoted "Proof Texts." They can't give a line by line word for word interpretation because their “Story” is made from speculations connected by “Proof texts” and does not hardly ever fit the overall context of the book.

So you and others absolutely insist that there is a coming Boogeyman in our future that will sit in a rebuilt Temple etc. Go through the Epistles of John line by line and word for word where he talks about the Antichristos and show the following...

1. The Antichrist is a solitary single person or entity.
2. Show us where John says that this boogeyman is from outside of the Church.
3. This Antichrist will not appear until the 21st century or beyond.
4. And show his connection to the Temple.

Well you won't do it because it cannot be done. There is NO single person called ANTICHRIST. There are Antichrists today as per his definition. Any single entity who says that Jesus is not God come in the flesh is an Antichristos, Look at the cults like JW – to them Jesus is an angel not God – Antichristos. Oh yes the spirit of Antichrist is alive in well on “Planet Earth.” But it was never intended to represent a single (future) entity like you illogically speculate.

Upvote 0