Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Good point. And...when the Apostle John was "in spirit"...couldn't that mean that his consciousness was no longer spatially limited to the location of his physical body?

CC

No, it simply means what it said - he was in the spirit. Heaven is a spiritual place. Evidently, some angels left heaven, i.e., left their first habitation, as shown in Jude. Nonetheless, angels are spirits:

"7And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire." Heb. 1:7

Heaven is a spiritual place, not a physical planet.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know if the OP is still here, as this thread is about five or six years old.

I have been researching UFO's and Aliens for years. I came across this thread, searching about the Anti Christ being an Alien, because I, myself believe he will be as well. After years of researching Aliens and piecing together things -- I have come to the conclusion, that we now call Aliens are actually Fallen Angels (Demons). What else could they be???

I never really believed in UFOs, until 1998. I always laughed at others and so on, because I thought they were nuts until my encounter with an UFO. I was hanging out with a few friends. I was only 19 years old back in 98. We were out riding around, and we seen, what looked to be a metallic, hovering UFO. It was cigar shaped. No noise. It had flashing lights around it, and when in took off... it left a streak within the sky. It was almost like a shooting star, but instead of falling, it shot upward in the faraway distance. The three of us didn't know what to make of it. I doubt we ever forget it. Since then, I have researched, wondering what it could be. What Aliens could actually be. As a Christian -- I have no doubt that these beings are really Demons.

I truly believe, that these beings (Demons) will have their part in the great deception. The Anti Christ itself may just be some sort of Alien, proposing a plan to restore peace to mankind, claiming to be God. This fits the description of the deception to a T.
There are preachers these days, that believe this is truly possible. Billy Graham even believes that Aliens could be Demons, and also believes that good Aliens are Angels.

It all makes sense! I have to agree with the OP. It is very possible the Anti Christ could come from above, some sort of Alien claiming to be God. This would deceive millions upon millions of people. Not only deceive the common people, but leaders and governments as well! Think about it!

God Bless.
Levi

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do we need to know the answer to the OP?

Our task and our model sermon is found in ACts 13. The whole story of Israel was to lead to the gospel announcement of justification by Christ as the climax of prophecy. v47 says that by proclaming that , we become the light to the world that the Messiah himself was prophesied to become.

Once you've absorbed that, if you are still curious about aliens, I pity you.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do we need to know the answer to the OP?

Our task and our model sermon is found in ACts 13. The whole story of Israel was to lead to the gospel announcement of justification by Christ as the climax of prophecy. v47 says that by proclaming that , we become the light to the world that the Messiah himself was prophesied to become.

Once you've absorbed that, if you are still curious about aliens, I pity you.

Wow, something worse than this talk of antichrist as an alien - the mess you continue to make of Acts 13.

Talk about an alien - to the actual sense of Acts 13.

:doh:

Upvote 0

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if the OP is still here, as this thread is about five or six years old.

I have been researching UFO's and Aliens for years. I came across this thread, searching about the Anti Christ being an Alien, because I, myself believe he will be as well. After years of researching Aliens and piecing together things -- I have come to the conclusion, that we now call Aliens are actually Fallen Angels (Demons). What else could they be???

I never really believed in UFOs, until 1998. I always laughed at others and so on, because I thought they were nuts until my encounter with an UFO. I was hanging out with a few friends. I was only 19 years old back in 98. We were out riding around, and we seen, what looked to be a metallic, hovering UFO. It was cigar shaped. No noise. It had flashing lights around it, and when in took off... it left a streak within the sky. It was almost like a shooting star, but instead of falling, it shot upward in the faraway distance. The three of us didn't know what to make of it. I doubt we ever forget it. Since then, I have researched, wondering what it could be. What Aliens could actually be. As a Christian -- I have no doubt that these beings are really Demons.

I truly believe, that these beings (Demons) will have their part in the great deception. The Anti Christ itself may just be some sort of Alien, proposing a plan to restore peace to mankind, claiming to be God. This fits the description of the deception to a T.
There are preachers these days, that believe this is truly possible. Billy Graham even believes that Aliens could be Demons, and also believes that good Aliens are Angels.

It all makes sense! I have to agree with the OP. It is very possible the Anti Christ could come from above, some sort of Alien claiming to be God. This would deceive millions upon millions of people. Not only deceive the common people, but leaders and governments as well! Think about it!

God Bless.
Levi

Unfortunately, humanity does not acknowledge what tiny bit of information the gospel sheds on the subject of Aliens, if anything at all. We know all Ancients Civilization claimed alien people lived alongside mankind:

361e56b6e5839f14cf5c50220c0e675f.jpg

The Bible in much simpler terms, calls these people giants, because they seemed unearthly, not necessarily because they were giant people. The Gospel also calls these Aliens in the name of the "Half Tribe of Manasseh". Alien civilizations were allowed to live alongside mankind until "Sodom and Gomorrah" was destroyed. ... When Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, the "Half Tribe of Manasseh" began its reign as the "Head of the Priesthood" (50 or 1/2 Generations of Genesis 18), from this point on in human history Aliens would never colonize earth to live alongside mankind, in a degree.

Now Joseph was driven from Isreal, and God forbid Joseph to return, so Joseph believed that he would be given a race of alien people, to help re-establish Isreal. But after Jacob blessed his sons, Joseph was sorely disappointed:

GENESIS 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
GENESIS 48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

Joseph though for a moment thought, God would tremendously bless Isreal in the name of Manasseh, so Joseph said I beg you father in the name of God, place your hand on my son Manasseh's Head. But Jacob refused. Once Manasseh obtained the title of "Head of the Priesthood", this activity was forbidden by the gospel. ... Instead, Jacob said that Isreal was brought into Egypt, in order to bring Isreal out of Egypt and into Jerusalem where the "Tribe of Ephraim" would gain the title of "Head of the Priesthood", until that title was passed to the "Tribe of Aaron". But immediately after Moses saw Star Wormwood, the Tribe of Levites obtained the title of "Head of the Priesthood" with a branch from Aaron. The title did not go to Ephraim until David reigned over Jerusalem, at which instance he established the Jews there until Christ would later come to remove their title.

Goliath the Giant - Did not have a body of flesh like the previous aliens before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah

fe802a18d517.jpg

The Aliens abruptly made the association clear, that because of man's sin. They could only witness alongside the gospel program, they could never again become a people among man. That is when "Dan" had the title of "Head of the Priesthood", the aliens nested with mankind. But afterwards, the aliens have only been identifying themselves with "Joseph", that is they do not take on bodies of flesh. They use supernatural bodies, that identify with the "Spirit of Life".

So when Roswell did happen, and they saw the aliens appear to have bodies made of watery like metal or aluminum. Ofcourse they killed the aliens, they thought they were machines so there was not biology attributed to them. They did appear to have eyes and a nose and a mouth, but these did not function in the traditional sense, that is they identified with the "Spirit of Life" and imbued in themselves certain qualities.

So they called the aliens, clone bodies. They did not understand what had happened. Now when the Antichrist returns as a representative of Joseph, he cannot be given a body of flesh, or can he be given a body that can be destroyed, because he is appointed the authority over man in the capacity of satisfying the "Separatist Inheritance*" for what constitutes Judah as they being their journey to the new earth.

So this will catch many of you off guard. As much as it caught the previous generation off guard, and they lost their ability to perhaps gain a better understanding of the universe, going into the judgement. Now with that said. We should not expect entirely the comical display of alien generalizations they have been spoon feeding man through alien abductions. We should look forward to a slightly greater (but not much more greater, just greater then Billy Myer, this I am certain) pronunciation of detail, that is joseph taking on the appearance of corruption, but joseph is not corruptible, that should give man, a better ideal of what to expect with the antichrist. In the future, after he no longer identifies with Benjamin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Leviishere said in post 182:

I have come to the conclusion, that we now call Aliens are actually Fallen Angels (Demons). What else could they be???

If the specific aliens which some people claim to have had contact with (such as "the Greys") truly exist, they could be fallen angels or demons. Or they could be real aliens in the sense of mortal beings from some other star system. Or, if interstellar travel is physically impossible because of the practical limits which special relativity places on how fast matter can travel, they could be mortal beings from our own solar system who evolved (by God's created process of evolution) or were miraculously created by God long before humans, whether on this planet, or on the 2nd or the 4th planet from the sun, in some past eon when either or both of those planets was inhabitable.

Also, the universe is so vast, with something like 100 billion galaxies, each containing something like 100 billion stars, that even if only one star out of every 10 billion has a planet with intelligent life on it, there would still be a trillion inhabited planets. This would be to the great glory of God, for he is the Creator of everything (Revelation 4:11). God could deal with intelligent life on other planets in the same way that he deals with people on the earth: Some individuals could go to a heaven when they die, while others could go to a hell. Or the intelligent life on some other planets may have never fallen into sin, like Adam and Eve did, so that the intelligent life on those planets never became mortal. Any such unfallen, intelligent life could be living in sinless, immortal bliss on their planets, like Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden before their fall. Also, ultimately, the destiny of saved people on this planet isn't to live forever in heaven like ghosts strumming harps on clouds, but to live forever in resurrected, immortal physical bodies (1 Corinthians 15:52-53, Romans 8:23-25, Philippians 3:21, Luke 24:39) on a new earth with God (Revelation 21).

--

Some people feel that aliens can't exist because the Bible makes no mention of them. But not everything that exists has to be mentioned in the Bible (cf. John 21:25). For example, the Bible makes no mention of Velcro, yet it exists. And the Bible makes no mention of the fact that the earth orbits the sun, and not vice versa as many Bible believers mistakenly assumed for centuries. Such believers even mistakenly claimed that the heliocentric system was a lie which was against the revealed knowledge of God in the Bible that the sun orbits the earth. Of course, the truth is that nothing in the Bible requires a geocentric system. Similarly, nothing in the Bible requires that aliens can't exist.

Also, the argument that other inhabited planets can't exist because if they did, the Bible would have told us about them, is like someone in the 1300's in Europe saying: "Other inhabited continents can't exist besides the ones in the Bible: Europe, Africa, and Asia. For if other inhabited continents did exist, the Bible would have told us about them". Of course, the truth is that the Bible made no mention of the other inhabited continents of North America, South America, and Australia, and yet they existed. Similarly, even though the Bible makes no mention of other inhabited planets, they could exist.

--

Some people feel that other inhabited planets in other star systems can't exist, for God is going to live only with the saved people on this planet (Revelation 21:2-3). But God can live in more than one place at a time (Psalms 139:7-10). Something similar to Revelation 21:2-3 could already be in place on billions of other inhabited planets. For just as the body of each individual believer on this planet is the tabernacle/the temple of God (1 Corinthians 6:19), so each unfallen or regenerated planet could have its own tabernacle/holy city of God. And God can reign in all of them simultaneously, just as he can reign in each believer on this planet simultaneously (John 14:23, Ephesians 3:17).

Some people feel that fallen aliens can't exist because the book of life, Hades, the lake of fire, the judgment days, and the 3rd heaven are only for people from this planet. But each fallen planet could have the equivalent of its own book of life, its own Hades, its own lake of fire, its own judgment for the saved only, and its own great white throne judgment. Some fallen planets' judgments could have already occurred billions of years ago, while others may not occur for billions of years after the judgments on this planet occur. Also, each inhabited planet could have its own 3rd heaven, above each planet, in a 4th spatial dimension which is "higher" than the 3 spatial dimensions which we can see.

Some people feel that fallen aliens can't exist, for Christ can die for sins only once (Hebrews 10:10), and only for the sins of people on this planet (Hebrews 2:16-17). But just as Christ incarnated as a human on this planet (John 1:1,14), and died once for the sins of humans on this planet, so he could have incarnated as other intelligent life-forms on other fallen planets and died once for them as well. Also, the universe could be so old (some 14 billion years, while the earth could be some 4.5 billion years old) that many fallen inhabited planets could have already completed their regeneration billions of years ago, with their saved inhabitants having had their sins forgiven by faith in a divine sacrifice on their planet, and their bodies already having been resurrected (if dead) or changed (if alive) into immortal bodies (which the saved still await on this planet: 1 Corinthians 15:51-53), so that they became like/equal to the angels of God in heaven (cf. Matthew 22:30, Luke 20:36), so that many of the entities which we call "angels" could have started out as what we would call "aliens" on other planets.

If even some unresurrected humans on this planet can sometimes be called "angels" (in the sense of "messengers"; see Luke 7:24 in the original Greek), then some redeemed aliens on other planets who have been resurrected or changed into immortal bodies could have been assigned by God to serve as angels/messengers of God to minister to the unresurrected elect on this planet (cf. Hebrews 1:14). And once the saved on this planet have been resurrected into immortality, and become like/equal to the angels of God in heaven (Matthew 22:30, Luke 20:36), some of them could be assigned by God to other fallen planets which haven't yet been regenerated, to serve as angels/messengers of God to minister to the unresurrected elect on those planets.

We really need to get away from every form of geocentrism. Just as it was a mistake for some believers to refuse to accept for so long the fact that the earth isn't the physical center of the universe, indeed, isn't even the physical center of our solar system, so it is a mistake for some believers to refuse to accept the very real possibility that the earth isn't the spiritual center of the universe either, but could be just one of a trillion inhabited planets in the universe, all filled with worshippers of God. And there could be trillions of other universes outside our own, filled with a googolplex of inhabited planets (or other structures which we can't even imagine). We infinitesimal humans on this one, infinitesimal planet really need to have some sense of humility (Isaiah 40:15,17, Psalms 8:3-4).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bible2

Leviishere said in post 182:

I truly believe, that these beings (Demons) will have their part in the great deception.

Some people feel that Christians mustn't believe in the existence of aliens, for then Christians could be deceived by entities such as Satan and other fallen angelic beings or demons claiming to be aliens. But the existence of aliens doesn't require that all aliens must be good, just as the existence of angels doesn't require that all angels must be good. Christians would have to evaluate the goodness of any alien in the same way that they would have to evaluate the goodness of any angel: by the doctrine that he teaches (Galatians 1:8), by his faithfulness to God's Word the Bible (2 Timothy 4:2-4; 1 Timothy 4:1, John 8:31b, Matthew 4:4), by his obedience to YHWH God (Mark 12:29-31, Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Leviticus 19:18b). Also, the Bible doesn't say that Satan appears as a good alien, but it does say that he can appear as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). So worrying about being deceived only by aliens is a dangerous distraction. Christians need to also be careful of being deceived even by angels of light.

-

Some people say that aliens created humans. But the existence of aliens doesn't require that they, instead of God, created humans on this planet. For God himself could have directly created both humans on this planet and aliens on other planets (cf. John 1:3). Also, if someone were to claim that aliens created Adam (the forbear of all existing humans on this planet) instead of YHWH God, that claim would be false, for it would contradict the Bible's teaching that YHWH God himself created Adam (Genesis 2:7).

Some people feel that the Antichrist's future, one-world religion will teach that Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) is an alien who created humans on this planet. But while the Antichrist's future one-world religion will indeed be Luciferian (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9), it will at the same time also be Gnostic, denying that Christ is in the flesh (1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7) and utterly reviling YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:31). And it wouldn't make sense for this religion to say that Lucifer is an alien who created humans on this planet. For the reason that Gnosticism reviles YHWH is because he is the Creator of all human fleshly bodies. So it would be better for believers not to worry too much about an "alien deception", and start arming themselves against the Gnostic deception, which happened to have also been one of the main enemies of the early church.

Gnosticism is an ancient religious movement which says that everything material is inherently evil, while only that which is pure spirit can be good. Gnosticism teaches that all humans used to be pure spirit and dwelling in bliss from all eternity in a purely-spiritual heaven, called the "Pleroma", until by some mishap, humanity fell into the material universe and became trapped in fleshly bodies. Gnosticism reviles YHWH, the God of Biblical Christians, and the Creator of the material universe and of all fleshly bodies, as an evil, subordinate deity, a "Demiurge", who is keeping humans imprisoned and suffering in fleshly bodies and in the material universe.

Gnosticism became one of the main enemies of the early church, and it will become the greatest enemy of the church during the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24. For the Antichrist will be a Gnostic. He will teach the Gnostic/antichrist lie that Christ isn't in the flesh (1 John 4:3). And the Antichrist, like the Gnostics, will utterly revile YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36). The Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") will instead bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) and himself (Revelation 13:4,8, Revelation 12:9).

--

Gnosticism has some core teachings in common with the major religions of Buddhism and Hinduism:

1. The material realm is unreal and evil. (Both Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Maya", from Hinduism.)

2. People must strive to escape the material realm completely, and enter a state which is wholly non-physical (Parinirvana in Buddhism, the Pleroma in Gnosticism). Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Brahman", from Hinduism.

3. The way for people to get free from their imprisonment within the material realm is through their minds attaining a certain level of enlightenment (Nirvana in Buddhism, Gnosis in Gnosticism). Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Moksha", from Hinduism.

4. The way for their minds to attain this certain level of enlightenment is through following the way of the Serpent (one legend of Buddhism says that the Buddha was given the true Buddhism by the King of the Serpents; and in Gnosticism, Gnosis comes from the Christ/the Serpent). Both Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea of the enlightening serpent, originally called "Kundalini", from Hinduism. (Regarding the serpent in Genesis 3, Gnostics see him as the good guy, just as they see YHWH as the bad guy.)

The Bible contradicts each of the 4 points above:

1. The material realm is real, and was created by God as something very good (Genesis 1:31). God himself is in the flesh (John 1:1,14, Luke 24:39), and remains wholly without sin (Hebrews 4:15). So there is nothing evil about matter in itself.

2. People must strive to attain to a resurrection (Philippians 3:11), in an immortal human body of flesh and bones, like the immortal human body of flesh and bones that Jesus Christ obtained at his resurrection on the 3rd day after his death (Luke 24:39,46; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4,21-23,51-53, Philippians 3:21, Romans 8:23-25), and in which he will remain forever as believers' fully-human mediator/high priest (1 Timothy 2:5, Hebrews 2:16-17, Hebrews 7:24-26). His tomb is empty (Matthew 28:6), and when he returns, he will show the scars of the Crucifixion on his body (Zechariah 13:6, Zechariah 12:10-14).

3. Resurrected people who have been truly enlightened/illuminated (Ephesians 1:18, Hebrews 10:32) by Jesus Christ (John 14:6-7, John 8:32, John 3:36) will remain in the material realm (Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29), ultimately living on a new earth with God (Revelation 21:1-4).

4. The Serpent, Satan/Lucifer, is the deceiver of the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Aliens are definitely fallen angels.

As for your point about the anti-Christ, I don't think so.

What do you believe the Anti Christ to be?

He has to be something very deceiving. I can't see him being just a ordinary human. Something this deceiving has to be very appealing to the human eye.

I certainly don't think he's a pope, president, prime minister or any other leader. Sure, they'll all throw their power behind him. I believe even the governments will throw their power behind him.
He's something that is going to make people think he's the creator. He will do things, say things and wash people into thinking he's the good guy. Whatever he is, is something we can't fathom, or begin to imagine within our age.

I believe our Heavenly Father knows evil at levels we can't imagine. Sure, today is bad, but it's going to get much, much worse... obviously. I believe this world will become so bad... you won't be able to find many safe places. Safety will be a rarity in those days.

What will be upon the earth at the time of tribulation, and what evil there will be unleashed is very hard to comprehend within our time.

I'm not saying that the Anti Christ will be Alien, but I think he's going to be something we can't imagine at this time. Also, don't throw Alien out of the equation, because it's very possible.

We should be aware of all possibilities. This way we're not deceived.

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If the specific aliens which some people claim to have had contact with (such as "the Greys") truly exist, they could be fallen angels or demons. Or they could be real aliens in the sense of mortal beings from some other star system. Or, if interstellar travel is physically impossible because of the practical limits which special relativity places on how fast matter can travel, they could be mortal beings from our own solar system who evolved (by God's created process of evolution) or were miraculously created by God long before humans, whether on this planet, or on the 2nd or the 4th planet from the sun, in some past eon when either or both of those planets was inhabitable.

Also, the universe is so vast, with something like 100 billion galaxies, each containing something like 100 billion stars, that even if only one star out of every 10 billion has a planet with intelligent life on it, there would still be a trillion inhabited planets. This would be to the great glory of God, for he is the Creator of everything (Revelation 4:11). God could deal with intelligent life on other planets in the same way that he deals with people on the earth: Some individuals could go to a heaven when they die, while others could go to a hell. Or the intelligent life on some other planets may have never fallen into sin, like Adam and Eve did, so that the intelligent life on those planets never became mortal. Any such unfallen, intelligent life could be living in sinless, immortal bliss on their planets, like Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden before their fall. Also, ultimately, the destiny of saved people on this planet isn't to live forever in heaven like ghosts strumming harps on clouds, but to live forever in resurrected, immortal physical bodies (1 Corinthians 15:52-53, Romans 8:23-25, Philippians 3:21, Luke 24:39) on a new earth with God (Revelation 21).

--

Some people feel that aliens can't exist because the Bible makes no mention of them. But not everything that exists has to be mentioned in the Bible (cf. John 21:25). For example, the Bible makes no mention of Velcro, yet it exists. And the Bible makes no mention of the fact that the earth orbits the sun, and not vice versa as many Bible believers mistakenly assumed for centuries. Such believers even mistakenly claimed that the heliocentric system was a lie which was against the revealed knowledge of God in the Bible that the sun orbits the earth. Of course, the truth is that nothing in the Bible requires a geocentric system. Similarly, nothing in the Bible requires that aliens can't exist.

Also, the argument that other inhabited planets can't exist because if they did, the Bible would have told us about them, is like someone in the 1300's in Europe saying: "Other inhabited continents can't exist besides the ones in the Bible: Europe, Africa, and Asia. For if other inhabited continents did exist, the Bible would have told us about them". Of course, the truth is that the Bible made no mention of the other inhabited continents of North America, South America, and Australia, and yet they existed. Similarly, even though the Bible makes no mention of other inhabited planets, they could exist.

--

Some people feel that other inhabited planets in other star systems can't exist, for God is going to live only with the saved people on this planet (Revelation 21:2-3). But God can live in more than one place at a time (Psalms 139:7-10). Something similar to Revelation 21:2-3 could already be in place on billions of other inhabited planets. For just as the body of each individual believer on this planet is the tabernacle/the temple of God (1 Corinthians 6:19), so each unfallen or regenerated planet could have its own tabernacle/holy city of God. And God can reign in all of them simultaneously, just as he can reign in each believer on this planet simultaneously (John 14:23, Ephesians 3:17).

Some people feel that fallen aliens can't exist because the book of life, Hades, the lake of fire, the judgment days, and the 3rd heaven are only for people from this planet. But each fallen planet could have the equivalent of its own book of life, its own Hades, its own lake of fire, its own judgment for the saved only, and its own great white throne judgment. Some fallen planets' judgments could have already occurred billions of years ago, while others may not occur for billions of years after the judgments on this planet occur. Also, each inhabited planet could have its own 3rd heaven, above each planet, in a 4th spatial dimension which is "higher" than the 3 spatial dimensions which we can see.

Some people feel that fallen aliens can't exist, for Christ can die for sins only once (Hebrews 10:10), and only for the sins of people on this planet (Hebrews 2:16-17). But just as Christ incarnated as a human on this planet (John 1:1,14), and died once for the sins of humans on this planet, so he could have incarnated as other intelligent life-forms on other fallen planets and died once for them as well. Also, the universe could be so old (some 14 billion years, while the earth could be some 4.5 billion years old) that many fallen inhabited planets could have already completed their regeneration billions of years ago, with their saved inhabitants having had their sins forgiven by faith in a divine sacrifice on their planet, and their bodies already having been resurrected (if dead) or changed (if alive) into immortal bodies (which the saved still await on this planet: 1 Corinthians 15:51-53), so that they became like/equal to the angels of God in heaven (cf. Matthew 22:30, Luke 20:36), so that many of the entities which we call "angels" could have started out as what we would call "aliens" on other planets.

If even some unresurrected humans on this planet can sometimes be called "angels" (in the sense of "messengers"; see Luke 7:24 in the original Greek), then some redeemed aliens on other planets who have been resurrected or changed into immortal bodies could have been assigned by God to serve as angels/messengers of God to minister to the unresurrected elect on this planet (cf. Hebrews 1:14). And once the saved on this planet have been resurrected into immortality, and become like/equal to the angels of God in heaven (Matthew 22:30, Luke 20:36), some of them could be assigned by God to other fallen planets which haven't yet been regenerated, to serve as angels/messengers of God to minister to the unresurrected elect on those planets.

We really need to get away from every form of geocentrism. Just as it was a mistake for some believers to refuse to accept for so long the fact that the earth isn't the physical center of the universe, indeed, isn't even the physical center of our solar system, so it is a mistake for some believers to refuse to accept the very real possibility that the earth isn't the spiritual center of the universe either, but could be just one of a trillion inhabited planets in the universe, all filled with worshippers of God. And there could be trillions of other universes outside our own, filled with a googolplex of inhabited planets (or other structures which we can't even imagine). We infinitesimal humans on this one, infinitesimal planet really need to have some sense of humility (Isaiah 40:15,17, Psalms 8:3-4).

You could be correct. There will be a second earth. Which is probably the same earth renewed. And yes, mankind could live forever without death in the flesh. I don't want to get off topic.

Also, you're correct about intelligent life living on other planets. It's very possible. For anyone who thinks intelligent life isn't possible somewhere else, needs to stop and think about it. We're here aren't we?

However, I still believe that there's a good possibility that these Aliens people have encountered with bulbous eyes, pointy chins and gray could be demons. I could be completely wrong.

I have never encountered the beings themselves, but have seen a UFO... as I describe in my post. I would have never believed there's a possibility of Aliens without seeing what I did. I had never seen anything like that, and highly doubt I ever will again. That was 17 years ago, and I haven't seen anything in the sky like it sense.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you believe the Anti Christ to be?

There is no one anti-Christ, other than the spirit of anti-Christ which has been in the world since Christ, (obviously). The spirit of anti-Christ is in anyone who rejects Christ, it's that simple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is no one anti-Christ, other than the spirit of anti-Christ which has been in the world since Christ, (obviously). The spirit of anti-Christ is in anyone who rejects Christ, it's that simple.

Yes, but wouldn't a plan to gather people away from Christ be the same as rejecting him?
Having people to believe there is no Christ? Or to manipulate (deceive) them into thinking Christ is against them, rather than for them? I think it is.

They will try to battle against Christ, and we know Christ is going to win. What is going manipulate the people of those days to battle Christ?
How is it going to deceive them into thinking Christ is the bad guy?

I don't simply think people are going to say, "Oh, Christ is coming, we're going to battle him -- because we're evil!" No, something is going to deceive them into thinking a lie, and that Christ is evil. Whatever can do that to manipulate people, is more than likely going to play a part in the Anti Christ's role.

It's going to be something very powerful. More powerful than any human can pull off.

I'm not saying it's an Alien, but an Alien being can be used in the deception to pull it off, and yes, millions would buy into it! Sad really.

And who knows, with the technology of those days -- the government could even make some artificial intelligence, claiming it to be from space (Giving it an image) to fool people! And of course Satan would orchestrate it.

It sounds like Sci Fi in our time, but so did television, computers and cell phones just 100, 200 years ago.

Levi.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but wouldn't a plan to gather people away from Christ be the same as rejecting him?
Having people to believe there is no Christ? Or to manipulate (deceive) them into thinking Christ is against them, rather than for them? I think it is.

They will try to battle against Christ, and we know Christ is going to win. What is going manipulate the people of those days to battle Christ?
How is it going to deceive them into thinking Christ is the bad guy?

You are looking at this entirely the wrong way. Remember Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world" and Paul said "We battle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms".

The great battle (battle of Armageddon) has been raging since Christ rose from the dead. The spirit of anti-Christ has been at work ever since that time and continues to work against Christ. Christ will win this battle, but don't make the same mistake that the Jews made, thinking that Christ's battles are physical battles.

What is going to gather people away from Christ? Look around you. The spirit of anti-Christ has been doing that all along. They are already deceived into thinking he is the bad guy. They think Christians are intolerant haters and bigots, when in fact they don't tolerate us because they hate us and they hate Christ, because they hate the truth. They don't want to be told that they are sinners. They love the lies and think that they are just in denying Christ. Don't make the mistake of thinking there will be one great physical battle between Christians and non-Christians. We are in the middle of the battle right now, and it's a spiritual battle!

Just go on YouTube and look up street preachers being attacked and you'll see how the world hates Christ and is already fighting against Christ, as it has been doing since day one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are looking at this entirely the wrong way. Remember Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world" and Paul said "We battle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms".

The great battle (battle of Armageddon) has been raging since Christ rose from the dead. The spirit of anti-Christ has been at work ever since that time and continues to work against Christ. Christ will win this battle, but don't make the same mistake that the Jews made, thinking that Christ's battles are physical battles.

What is going to gather people away from Christ? Look around you. The spirit of anti-Christ has been doing that all along. They are already deceived into thinking he is the bad guy. They think Christians are intolerant haters and bigots, when in fact they don't tolerate us because they hate us and they hate Christ, because they hate the truth. They don't want to be told that they are sinners. They love the lies and think that they are just in denying Christ. Don't make the mistake of thinking there will be one great physical battle between Christians and non-Christians. We are in the middle of the battle right now, and it's a spiritual battle!

Just go on YouTube and look up street preachers being attacked and you'll see how the world hates Christ and is already fighting against Christ, as it has been doing since day one.

I understand what you're saying, and I do. I know that the world hates Christ. In America, they have already taken away Christ in schools and other public buildings. Thanks to one Madalyn Murray O'Hair. Schools have went to hell since, slowly but surely.
I see how secularists attack Christians. How they disgustingly degrade Christ and his teachings.
How it's okay to defend Muslims, but not Christians.
How it's "cool" to be any other thing, but Christian.
There's many double standards how to attack Christians in America. Not only America, but all over the world!
You can go anywhere on the web, and see comments degrading Christ.

It's very visible these days.

Not surprising to me, since scripture already tells us, that people will hate Christ and eventually it will get to where you will be killed for defending Christ. Not surprising at all when this day comes, because we already know what's happening, and what prophecy tells us.

Unfortunately, it's going to get much, much worse. So bad, that safety will be a rarity in this world.

All I'm saying, is be prepared for anything these days, and to come! Even though, there is still allot of prophecy to be fulfilled before tribulation.

I don't want to get too much off topic.

One other thing I have to wonder about though.

If these Aliens are demons, then according to revelation, they will be hurled to earth... and before tribulation at that.

Revelation 12:9.
The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

So, yes, if these Aliens are demons. They will appear on earth before the tribulation. If it is to be like the days of Noah, that goes to reason. And of course, these beings aren't going to expose themselves as "Demons".... so what is something deceiving? Aww, Aliens. And we hail from another planet. When in fact, they don't. They have always been just that -- demons.

Falling Angel, Alien.... same earth, different names. VERY DECEIVING, unless you know them differently by reading God's word.

What's interesting, it uses "Ancient Serpent"... and that goes to reason as well.
When I think of Ancient Serpent. I think of the Anunnaki. Egypt came in contact with these Aliens. (Demons)

It's interesting to say the least.

God Bless, Levi.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you see the spiritual battle that is raging against Christ right now, yet you still seem to think there is something else. Why is that? Any particular scripture verses?

I don't want to get off topic either, but the topic is "the anti-Christ", and whether or not there is even going to be an anti-Christ is fundamental to this topic.

You said "Unfortunately, it's going to get much, much worse. So bad, that safety will be a rarity in this world.".

I'm not sure what you're envisioning here although I can guess. Let's just take a quick look at what the Bible says.

Revelation 20:9
"They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.".

This obviously describes the end of the battle. When you read the entire passage it's easy to conjure up an image of all the Christians in the world holed up together behind the high walls of Jerusalem while the armies or Mordor, er, I mean "the world" march towards the city.

But let's be realistic here. Will there ever be a time that all the Christians of the world are going to be gathered together in one single city, where nobody in the city is a non-Christian? Is that realistic? Of course not. Jesus told us to go into all the world to preach the gospel and so we are everywhere. No, this is a symbolic depiction of Christianity being spiritually surrounded by the world, and that is happening now.

I don't know at what point God will say "enough!" but I can definitely see things getting worse, and as it gets worse it snowballs. Praise the Lord, may he come soon!

Upvote 0

Leviishere

Mar 25, 2015
✟8,335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So you see the spiritual battle that is raging against Christ right now, yet you still seem to think there is something else. Why is that? Any particular scripture verses?

I don't want to get off topic either, but the topic is "the anti-Christ", and whether or not there is even going to be an anti-Christ is fundamental to this topic.

You said "Unfortunately, it's going to get much, much worse. So bad, that safety will be a rarity in this world.".

I'm not sure what you're envisioning here although I can guess. Let's just take a quick look at what the Bible says.

Revelation 20:9
"They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.".

This obviously describes the end of the battle. When you read the entire passage it's easy to conjure up an image of all the Christians in the world holed up together behind the high walls of Jerusalem while the armies or Mordor, er, I mean "the world" march towards the city.

But let's be realistic here. Will there ever be a time that all the Christians of the world are going to be gathered together in one single city, where nobody in the city is a non-Christian? Is that realistic? Of course not. Jesus told us to go into all the world to preach the gospel and so we are everywhere. No, this is a symbolic depiction of Christianity being spiritually surrounded by the world, and that is happening now.

I don't know at what point God will say "enough!" but I can definitely see things getting worse, and as it gets worse it snowballs. Praise the Lord, may he come soon!

I'm not saying that all Christians will me lumped into one place or city. That's not what I'm envisioning.

I believe things will get so bad here on earth, that it will be unbearable. I believe when our Heavenly Father says it's going to get bad -- he means bad. Yeah, things today are bad, but they can be 100 X worse.

I do believe that people will try to find safety in the wilderness -- yes. Of course they will.

I'm not one of those that believe that a rapture will be before tribulation either. I believe it will be after, just like Christ tells us in Matthew:

Matthew 24:29-31King James Version (KJV)

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Only thing I know, is it's going to really bad. It may be in our lifetime, or still could be many years from now. No one really knows.

God Bless,
Levi.

Upvote 0