Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone read this? I did a "search" but didn't come up with anything.

http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Path-...id=1441581037&sr=8-1&keywords=Spyridon+Bailey

41n7dfKT39L._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It come across as "recommended" on Amazon...started with the sample and that little bit really smacked me down...I've been having some personal issues..started attending a conservative Anabaptist church but kept comparing to Orthodoxy...feel like I'm in a bit of a spiral~~~the sample reading from this title really opened my eyes...in typical Orthodox manner it didn't put the blame off on anyone but me...

[I went to Matins and DL this morning (I stay through the Liturgy of the Word but exit before "The doors the doors!") and Fr Ted spoke about Guardian Angels and things we do to shame them....haven't been to DL in near 2 years I guess...the parish schedule is showing "Inquirers' Class" starting 9/23 on Wednesday evenings from 6-7 pm and even though I'm usually asleep by then (since I get up at 3:15 am) I'm going...]

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
[I went to Matins and DL this morning (I stay through the Liturgy of the Word but exit before "The doors the doors!") and Fr Ted spoke about Guardian Angels and things we do to shame them....haven't been to DL in near 2 years I guess...the parish schedule is showing "Inquirers' Class" starting 9/23 on Wednesday evenings from 6-7 pm and even though I'm usually asleep by then (since I get up at 3:15 am) I'm going...]

Lord have mercy! you know, you can talk to Father about some one on one stuff if it would help with your schedule (and if he can do it as well). glad you are going MrJ!

Upvote 0