Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I decided to do a topic about this because far too often these beautiful dogs are misjudged. :'( Everyone who hates these magnificent creatures please watch this video first. Since @eleos1954 gave me this idea I thought that I would tag her for this. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Heavenhome

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I decided to do a topic about this because far too often these beautiful dogs are misjudged. :'( Everyone who hates these magnificent creatures please watch this video first. Since @eleos1954 gave me this idea I thought that I would tag her for this. :)

I don't hate pitbulls. I'm not overly fond of dogs anyway. However, pitbulls are terrifying. I met the couple who introduced the breed to Australia. They seemed harmless enough. (So did the dogs - joke). Then the breeder told me about how impervious they are to pain, how much force their jaws can exert and how strong they are. Okay.... I don't know why anyone needs a dog like that except military and law enforcement. There have been enough attacks by pitbulls for them to be declared dangerous in Australia.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Okay.... I don't know why anyone needs a dog like that except military and law enforcement.

The next slogan for breeders will be that only thing stopping a bad guy with a Pitbull is a good guy with Pitbull.

Get yours today, or two.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't hate pitbulls. I'm not overly fond of dogs anyway. However, pitbulls are terrifying. I met the couple who introduced the breed to Australia. They seemed harmless enough. (So did the dogs - joke). Then the breeder told me about how impervious they are to pain, how much force their jaws can exert and how strong they are. Okay.... I don't know why anyone needs a dog like that except military and law enforcement. There have been enough attacks by pitbulls for them to be declared dangerous in Australia.

So I guess that means that all African Americans are thugs and all Muslims are terrorists then. (Note: This is sarcasm as I don't find either statement to be true I'm just trying to make a point.)

Last edited:
Reactions: eleos1954
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So I guess that means that all African Americans are thugs and all Muslims are terrorists then. (Note: This is sarcasm as I don't find either statement to be true I'm just trying to make a point.)
The comparison is not valid. Not all African Americans are super athletic, extremely strong and tall. Not all Arabs are Muslims. Islam is not a race. Australia's reaction to Pitbulls was based on the number and savagery of attacks.
Quote from Quora: "Statistically, pitbulls (and related or similar breeds and cross breeds) are responsible for a disproportionate percentage of seemingly unprovoked dog attacks on people causing severe injuries or death. One of the issues is that it’s often difficult to determine whether a dog has been provoked and, if so, what exactly triggered the attack."

Upvote 0