The Aliens are going to laugh at earth cosmologists explaining 13.8 billion years from creation.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Next, think of the millions of fossils. We have, say, fish that show an age of 200 million years. So these fish were in space, and then hit the earth? A T-rex out in space, "getting old", before it hit the earth? I don't think that makes sense. We have millions of fossils that are old - this sounds like they had to be waiting around out in space until the earth hit them.

Dinosaurs from Outer Space
Hello Papias,

Is this a trick question? Actually T-Rex very well could have 'gotten old' in outer space, before he hit earth. A fossil is not the actual flesh of a T-Rex. A fossil is dirt and minerals that have turned to stone in the image of what was once a dinosaur bone. What you are dating, the minerals and dirt, but yet calling and ageing as a dinosaur bone, very well could have aged in space and fallen on a young earth, in an earth time dilated scenario.

So, God has earth parked in the gravity field of a black hole. Only days are going by on earth, while billions of years are passing by away from the gravity of a black hole, in outer space. These old minerals and dust are falling into the gravity well of the black hole and on to earth. The dinosaur from a young earth dies and his bones turn to stone, using the time dilated (from outer space) minerals and dirt, which have aged hundreds of millions of years. What was once a dinosaur from tens of thousands of years ago, is now radiometric dating as if it is hundreds of millions of years old.

Do you agree that dinosaur fossils could have come from outer space? At least the minerals and dirt that dinosaur fossils are made of.

Peace

Steven

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a creation seminar going on at the edge of the universe. Earth’s brightest cosmologists are invited to be the guest speakers. Earth’s starships can travel at nearly the speed of light.

This would cause the cosmos to age to nearly infinity while the travelers
are near light speed. Faster than light speed may have to opposite effect
as the travelers age.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello bcbsr,
I am interested in Time Dilation. If you had a starship that can travel at the speed of light, how long would it take you to travel the 13.7 billion light years? Would it take you 13.7 billion years, or, according to Einstien's 'Theary of Reletivity', 0 hours?

It would still take you 13 b years. But the Cosmos would age exponentially faster.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It would still take you 13 b years. But the Cosmos would age exponentially faster.
Hello Sky,
Physical time slows down the closer you get to the speed of light. At the speed of light, physical time stops. People and things at the velocity of earth, would age 13 billion years, but you and your star ship would only age days. This is Time Dilation.

The "age" of the cosmos depends on at what velocity you are experiencing it at. To light, the big bang happened 0 nanoseconds ago. Even if light travels one billion, to the bazilianth power, light years, the big bang still only happened 0 nanoseconds ago. At earth's present velocity, when light travels one billion light years, a billion years have gone by on earth. So to light the cosmos is 0 nanoseconds old. To things at earths present velocity, the big bang happeded 13.8 billion years ago. If earth was caught in the gravity well of a black hole, until thousands of years ago, then the big bang happened thousands of years ago. God and man's clock is day night cycles on earth. It all depends on velocity and gravitational forces acting on earth, as to "how old" the cosmos is.

Does all this make sense to you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Physical time slows down the closer you get to the speed of light. At the speed of light, physical time stops. People and things at the velocity of earth, would age 13 billion years, but you and your star ship would only age days. This is Time Dilation.

Physical time does not change for either party.
But time does change for the "fast" element
relative to the slow one. But each experiences
normal time. So it would still take 13 billion years
and the cosmos would be dust..or less.

I imagine such speed would cause a "wake"
that would annoy and explode unstable stars.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Physical time does not change for either party.
But time does change for the "fast" element
relative to the slow one. But each experiences
normal time. So it would still take 13 billion years
and the cosmos would be dust..or less.

I imagine such speed would cause a "wake"
that would annoy and explode unstable stars.
Hello Sky,
Do you agree with Wickipedia on Time Dilation and Space Travel?

Time dilation and space flight

Time dilation would make it possible for passengers in a fast-moving vehicle to travel further into the future while aging very little, in that their great speed slows down the rate of passage of on-board time. That is, the ship's clock (and according to relativity, any human traveling with it) shows less elapsed time than the clocks of observers on earth. For sufficiently high speeds the effect is dramatic. For example, one year of travel might correspond to ten years at home. Indeed, a constant 1 g acceleration would permit humans to travel through the entire known Universe in one human lifetime. The space travelers could return to Earth billions of years in the future. A scenario based on this idea was presented in the novel Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle.
Quoted From: Wikipedia Time Dilation

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Sky,
Do you agree with Wickipedia on Time Dilation and Space Travel?

Time dilation would make it possible for passengers in a fast-moving vehicle to travel further into the future while aging very little, in that their great speed slows down the rate of passage of on-board time. That is, the ship's clock (and according to relativity, any human traveling with it) shows less elapsed time than the clocks of observers on earth. For sufficiently high speeds the effect is dramatic. For example, one year of travel might correspond to ten years at home. Indeed, a constant 1 g acceleration would permit humans to travel through the entire known Universe in one human lifetime. The space travelers could return to Earth billions of years in the future. A scenario based on this idea was presented in the novel Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle.

The implied results are wrong and they don't explain the problems.
You need to be the mass of an electron to reach a decent percent of light speed.
And you know how big our electron accelerators are, right?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Sky,

Man not being able to get his electron accelerator up to speed is not God’s problem. God being able to put one septillion stars in the sky, tens of billions of light years apart, in six days, has been seen as a problem for cosmologists to understand. Our Omnipotent, All Powerful, God can get earth up to near light speed, light speed, or FTL (faster than light). Billions of years of star formation in six days on earth; this is not a problem for God. This is Time Dilation. Scriptures scream of Gods great Power during creation! Hallelujah!

The implied results are wrong and they don't explain the problems.
You need to be the mass of an electron to reach a decent percent of light speed.
And you know how big our electron accelerators are, right?

Hello Sky,
I have often heard how the mass of one septillion stars, would fit on the head of needle, or was the size of a walnut, at God's "Let There Be Light!", aka, 'the big bang'. Earth was created first, and then God said, "Let There Be Light". If the mass of one septillion stars fits on the head of a needle, just imagine how small little earth was. Things were a lot smaller back then. Even if they were not, God still has the Power; especially with the mass of one septillion stars, sitting next to earth, pulling little earth up to speed. I imagine God had to bring a great deal of empty space into existance to keep these two apart for a while. And you thought your electron accelerator was huge. Have scientists tried using the mass of one septillion stars for acceleration? No, because they are not God. The universe is still expanding today.

Peace,
Steven

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Sky,
I hope I did not scare you off. What do you think? Scientists want to box God in by saying earth came out of the 'big bang'. This way scientists can paint their flat time, 13.8 billion year 'creation'. The bible does not say that earth was created in the 'Let There Be Light!', 'big bang'. Earth was already created when the 'big bang' came into existance. You have a science mind and are here in a Christian discussion on creation. Do you agree that earth, already being created, when God creates the mass of one septillion stars on the head of a needle, is the perfect set up for a light speed accellerator? Earth being the mass to be accelerated. God can bring empty space into existance between the two to control the massive gravitational force between the two, thus controling the light speed, or near light speed, of earth. God putting earth at near light speed, while He constructs billions of years of star formation around earth, sounds like our God of the bible. God getting light from the far reaches of the universe, (light travels at 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second)), to earth, for Adam to see the stars on the sixth day, is not a problem if God is using Time Dilation.

What do you think?
P.S. I am copyrighted on this.

Peace,
Steven

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all,

So I have not heard very much backing from creationists on my thread. On my other thread, 81% of the poll voted that creation in six days is plausible. This is true. If God used Time Dilation, then science has got to agree this is true. If science wants to debate me on this, bring it on! I have heard from the science guys. How about the creationists who, like me, believe that God brought everything physical into existence in the six days that Adam was created. What do you think? Can you creationists see that the 13.8 billion years from creation, science guys, are self deceived, by God’s use of Time Dilation in Creation? Can you creationists see that science has to back off when you bring in Albert Einstein’s, Theory of Relativity, which means Time Dilation, which is scioentifically proven? Acording Einstein’s Theory of Reletivity, billions of years of star formation can occur in six days on earth. What do you creationists, reading this thread, think? I would love to hear from you. Please post.

Peace,
Steven

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are there any science guys out there that would be willing to confirm that physical time is not flat? I believe that the first step in any type of agreement between the, 13.8 billion years from creation, and the Bible, thousands of years from creation, is for us all to agree that physical time is not flat. Elapsing physical time varies depending on velocity or gravitational forces. Therefore, only days can be passing on earth, if it is traveling at near the speed of light, while billions of years of star formation is happening at a lower velocity. This is Albert Einstein’s, Theory of Relativity, Time Dilation. We know Time Dilation exists because we need computers to compensate for it on our GPS satellites.

So what do you science guys think? Will one of you be bold enough to confirm that billions of years of star formation can, according to the scientific laws of nature, occur in six days on earth? You do not have to agree that God did it this way. Please simply confirm that billions of years of star formation can occur in six days on earth, according to the scientifically proven laws of nature.

Peace Steven

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can travel faster but the decay rate increases proportionally.
Hello Joshua,
Are you saying that the materials used to produce the steering wheel, levers and switches, built into a light speed star ship, will crumble into nothing, from age, within seconds of going into light speed?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can travel faster but the decay rate increases proportionally.
Hello Joshua,
Decay rate decreases at faster speeds. Let me clarify. The rate of decay of a substance is constant to its own 'clock' of elapsing physical time. Science observes decay rates as decreasing in muons which are traveling at a much faster velocity than slower velocity muons on earth. Decay rates remain constant to the elapsing time going by at what ever time dilated 'clock' the muon is in. It seems to me you can tell how fast a muon is moving by its decay rate, which is constant to its elapsing time. It is elapsing time that varies due to velocity, not decay rate.

Muon lifetime

A comparison of muon lifetimes at different speeds is possible. In the laboratory, slow muons are produced; and in the atmosphere, very fast moving muons are introduced by cosmic rays. Taking the muon lifetime at rest as the laboratory value of 2.197 μs, the lifetime of a cosmic ray produced muon traveling at 98% of the speed of light is about five times longer, in agreement with observations.[29] In the muon storage ring at CERN the lifetime of muons circulating with γ = 29.327 was found to be dilated to 64.378 μs, confirming time dilation to an accuracy of 0.9 ± 0.4 parts per thousand.[30] In this experiment the "clock" is the time taken by processes leading to muon decay, and these processes take place in the moving muon at its own "clock rate", which is much slower than the laboratory clock.

quoted from: Time dilation - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a creation seminar going on at the edge of the universe. Earth’s brightest cosmologists are invited to be the guest speakers. Earth’s starships can travel at nearly the speed of light. It is a two hour trip. Earth’s brightest cosmologists begin to explain that the universe is 13.8 billion years old; all the Aliens start laughing. Earth cosmologists call home for help. The person on the other end of the line tell them that those people do not work there anymore, they died 13 billion years ago. This is Time Dilation. Realizing their error, earth cosmologists add 13 billion years, rather than two hours, to their calculations as to when creation happened. The Aliens are on the floor roaring with laughter.

The Aliens start chanting, ‘Flat Time! Flat Time! Flat Time!’. One of the Aliens explains to earth’s cosmologists, ‘Has earth had scientists that thought the earth was flat? Well now let’s get you up to speed on how physical time works.’

Physical time is a variable and not the constant that atheist cosmologist creationists want to make it out to be. Albert Einstein discovered Time Dilation and published his ‘Theory of Relativity’. Physical time slows down as velocity increases. It is said that at the, speed of light, time stops. So from the prospective of Aliens from all over the universe, from planets traveling at a whole spectrum of different velocities, the physical time from creation varies vastly. So stating that creation happened at a specific time, when physical time is a variable and not a constant, is meaningless.

Earth’s cosmologists ask the Alien, ‘If they all knew this, why did so many come to our seminar?’. The Alien responds, ‘Because you come from earth where our Lord, God and Savior died for our sins. The Holy Spirit has sent the whole universe massive numbers of prophets telling of Jesus’ glory! Physical time may be a variable, but Christ’s Salvation is a constant throughout the Universe!’.

To put it simply, time dilation does not apply to light. Here's why The speed of light is constant regardless of the velocity of any object. In other words, it is the same from any point or frame of reference. When you approach the speed of light, time does not actually slow down, but slows down relative to the more fixed object. Light is always the same speed regardless so it's always going to take the same amount of time to go from relatively fixed point A to relatively fixed point B.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To put it simply, time dilation does not apply to light. Here's why The speed of light is constant regardless of the velocity of any object. In other words, it is the same from any point or frame of reference. When you approach the speed of light, time does not actually slow down, but slows down relative to the more fixed object. Light is always the same speed regardless so it's always going to take the same amount of time to go from relatively fixed point A to relatively fixed point B.

Hello TX,
Light does slow down when it goes through a diamond. Two beams of light start out 10 billion light years from earth. Beam of light A is slowed down 9 nanoseconds, while it travels through a diamond. Beam of light B does not go through the diamond. When the two beams of light hit earth, after traveling 10 billion light years, total physical elapsed time for beam A is 9 nanoseconds; total elapsed time for beam B, is 0 time.

Physical time stops at the speed of light. The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. If light is not traveling at this speed, which is the case when light travels through a diamond, then physical time starts elapsing for light, just like it does for everything else in the universe. This is Time Dilation.

Do we agree?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ivanpetrov

May 27, 2017
Sofia
✟2,999.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello All,

So Papias, i am not really interested in the fighter pilot speed. What do you have in regards to fast movers on galaxies? If a person took off in their near light speed starship, just as the big bang went off, and then stopped in at the Alien convention on creation, creation would have only been a couple hours or days ago for him. Do we have any known galaxies traveling at speeds that would put creation at only a million years ago? Maybe there are some slow velocity galaxies where creation was a trillion years ago. Do you know of any planets traveling at speeds where creation was only a hundred thousand years ago or ten thousand years ago? What do you have?

I kind of would find it hard to believe that science is talking about spaceflight where man can travel ten, fifty or a hundred billion light years, in one man’s life time of sixty years, and yet we would not know of any fast moving planets or stars.

I think aliens travel with teleporter to their dimension.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let us understand a velocity where creation happened 6.9 billion years ago. Alien cosmologists, living at this velocity, could likely be in the Pub, laughing at the thought of educated cosmologists thinking creation as having happened 13.8 billion years ago, when they know, for sure, it happened 6.9 billion years ago. To get to 6.9 billion years from creation, all you have to do is calculate the velocity where physical time is elapsing at half earth’s present rate, and accelerate to this velocity. Is this funny or what?

You can shorten the time since creation simply by putting the hammer down on velocity. So if elapsed time since creation is all dependant on the velocity you are traveling at, and there are a full spectrum of velocities that you can travel at in the universe, what silly goof would commit to a specific amount of elapsed time since creation? Obviously almost all educated cosmologists on earth today! Is this not the goofiest thing you have ever heard? So all God has to do is create our earth in six days, and then put it at its present velocity, and all the present day, educated, silly goof, cosmologists, will calculate time since creation at 13.8 billion years. I have really laughed a great deal over such cosmologist ignorance.

Physical time is a variable, which is dependant on velocity, and not some constant in the universe. There are as many different calculations of elapsed time since creation as there are different velocities in the universe. Different velocities in the universe vary from 0 meters per second to the speed of light at 299,792,458 meters per second. There is no one calculation of elapsed physical time since creation, except for God telling us when creation happened, which is on the week Adam was made.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hello Science guys who believe that creation happened 13.8 billion years ago; I have a question for you.

Wikipedia tells us, "Indeed, a constant 1 g acceleration would permit humans to travel through the entire known Universe in one human lifetime" and “space travelers could return to Earth billions of years in the future” due to Time Dilation. So lets suppose future earth star ship travelers, travel to the edge of the universe (13.8 billion light years), then to the opposite edge of the universe (27.6 billion light years), then back home to earth (13.8 billion light years), and did so in fifty years star ship clock time; To those aboard the near light speed star ship, only fifty years have passed. On earth 55.2 billion years have gone by. This is Time Dilation

The question is, how many years from creation is it now? Is creation now 13.8 billion, plus fifty (the time elapsing for the starship travelers), years ago? Or is creation now 55.2 billion years ago, which is the time that has elapsed on earth, during the 50 year star ship trip around the universe?

Upvote 0