Aurora Co
✟19,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi fellow believers! This story really touched me. Writing this helped me understand that new things such as , Cameras and smart phones, and TVs won't fill me like your spirit does! Praise God :)
And even at the end of the line we have hope!

THE AFTER COST

The young man woke up to the smell of fresh breakfast to the point of eggs and coffee. There he met his savior Jesus Christ. He quickly realized he had died and gone to Heaven. After talking with the Lord about various things the Lord led the young man out to the front of the house to display three UPS trucks. Jesus said to the young man, here I display three trucks, if you choose the right truck I will truly give you everything inside.

(The young man is 18. He hasn’t died yet.)
The young man is prepared for the ski trip to the mountains despite the lack of sleep he got the night before.
“Would he unravel the top jacket and ski with just the sweatshirt?” and such things would run through his mind as he sat in the passenger seat of the Jeep Cherokee. Him and his brother arrived. They bought tickets and were soon setting off on their first ski lift adventure on the terrain of the much beloved ski area of LoveLand Ski park. A couple of blue hill practice try’s were in store to warm up their unfamiliar summer and fall season “do nothing” legs. Eventually instead of getting off of Eloto the Blue, they decided to climb to the highest reach Spider Hill Black Diamond.
To cut to the chase the young man hit a tree pretty harshly.

(Go back 8 years. The young man is now 10 years old)
He calls one of his friends- “Ring… Hey, can you come out to play hockey?”
‘Sorry, I have to do the dishes and then some other chores.”
He calls another- ‘Ring… can you come play street hockey?”
“Have to finish my homework or I would.”

The boy was made to do nothing. His mom did it all! The dishes were done; the laundry was done, the bedding was made, and at some point he became very embarrassed. At about the point of becoming a teen he grew depressed. He grew so severely depressed that he couldn’t finish school. His parents would do anything to find a cure.
At 16 years old his mother gathered all the funds she had and together they set off for a clinic in Virginia. They did brain scans to diagnose the problems so that they could treat it with medicines of all sorts. Nothing seemed to help.
When the boy realized he had no friends and being with people began to be very difficult he fell in love with TV’s. Cameras. Video Gaming systems. Computers and the like.
Like his mom, his dad would do anything to find happiness for his son, so he would splurge and get these things for him. One day his dad took him skiing.

(Back to the hospital)

The young man opens his eye lid to peer up at mom. She’s holding his hand.
“I love you Mom!”
“I love you too Sweetheart!”
Dad is on the other side.
“I’m sorry Dad.”
“It’s okay son,” The Dad knows the son is going to die.”
The parents sat with the son for a couple of nights. The young man slept a lot. Then one night he lifted both eyes. Both Mom and Dad rose from their seats as if they knew something was going to happen.

The boy said, “ I believe Heaven is a really great place!” and he died.

(Back to Heaven)
The sun was so bright! The three UPS trucks were like three trucks of gold or so it appeared. The air was fresh and his growing up street never looked so good. He squinted an eye and pointed to the one on the far right!
“That one, Lord!”
“Bingo! Jesus snapped his hands together with excitement. “You got it!”
The boy was so excited. He was flipping out that he had chosen the right truck and that he would receive everything inside.
They rolled up the truck back door and hauled out several boxes. He opened the first one and it was a toilet plunger. His face fell a little and was a little disappointed but mostly he thought it was great!
He turned to the Lord and said, “ I hope I don’t have to use it too many times right?”
The Lord says, “You’re going to have to use it a few times.”
And they laugh!
The next box he opened he was hoping for a new SLR camera. Instead he got a hammer.
The Lord says, “You’re going to have fun building things! Open the next one!”
Next he opened a cutting saw; then a screw driver and then a wrench.
“Son,” The Lord said, “While others were working you were laying around and it caused depression.”

There is one more box. Jesus went to the farthest reach of the truck and placed it in his hands.
He opened it up to find a card. The card read.

“Son, I made you, and I love you. Welcome to Paradise!”