✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello there,

Reading the first chapter of the book of Revelation, which is wonderful, I came to verse 6, and read, 'And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.' - this one sentence marks this book as a letter addressed to a people other than myself, for I have not been called to kingship or priesthood.

This is as far as I can go, at the moment, but I would be interested to see what verses others can produce which reveals the address on the envelope of other Scriptures.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The verse is in Ex 19:6 , where ISRAEL will KINGS and PRIESTS and that is why Acts 2:38 , that Jews were to be REPENT and be BAPTIZED to receive the HOLY SPIRIT as Christ did when John water baptized Him .

All priests HAD to WASH , HANDS and FEET before they can minister to God and why Jesus was WATER BAPTIZED as He was to be a priest after the order of Melchisedec in the Millennial Kingdom .

This where there is a BIG DIVIDE between other THEOLOGY , and DISPENSATIONALISM , even when we read the same translation .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The verse is in Ex 19:6 , where ISRAEL will KINGS and PRIESTS and that is why Acts 2:38 , that Jews were to be REPENT and be BAPTIZED to receive the HOLY SPIRIT as Christ did when John water baptized Him .

All priests HAD to WASH , HANDS and FEET before they can minister to God and why Jesus was WATER BAPTIZED as He was to be a priest after the order of Melchisedec in the Millennial Kingdom .

This where there is a BIG DIVIDE between other THEOLOGY , and DISPENSATIONALISM , even when we read the same translation .

dan p
Hello @Dan Perez,

'And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests,
and an holy nation.
These are the words which thou shalt speak
unto the children of Israel.'
(Exo 19:6)

'Then Peter said unto them,
Repent, and be baptized
every one of you
in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins,
and ye shall receive the gift
of the Holy Ghost.'
(Act 2:38)

* Well, I must thank you my friend, for you have enabled me, by the grace of God to understand this better.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello there,

Reading the first chapter of the book of Revelation, which is wonderful, I came to verse 6, and read, 'And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.' - this one sentence marks this book as a letter addressed to a people other than myself, for I have not been called to kingship or priesthood.
It's not "kings," it's "kingdom". . ."has made us a kingdom."

You are also not a building but, nevertheless, you are a temple (1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16).

If you are born again, you are
being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood (1 Peter 2:5, 1 Peter 2:9).
As priest, you are to
reflect the holiness of God and that of your High Priest, Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:15; Hebrews 7:26, Hebrews 10:10),
offer spiritual sacrifices (1 Peter 2:5),
intercede for man before God and represent God before man.
This is as far as I can go, at the moment, but I would be interested to see what verses others can produce which reveals the address on the envelope of other Scriptures.
If you do not wish to be made a kingdom and priest, just tell God you're not interested.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not "kings," it's "kingdom". . ."has made us a kingdom."

You are also not a building but, nevertheless, you are a temple (1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16).

If you are born again, you are
being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood (1 Peter 2:5, 1 Peter 2:9).
As priest, you are to
reflect the holiness of God and that of your High Priest, Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:15; Hebrews 7:26, Hebrews 10:10),
offer spiritual sacrifices (1 Peter 2:5),
intercede for man before God and represent God before man.

If you do not wish to be made a kingdom and priest, just tell God you're not interested.
, And Ex 19:19 reads , and saids that ye shall be unto me a KINGDOM of PRIESTS , and a Holy Nation .

Holy Nation does not mean the BODY OF CHRIST .

Rev 1:6 says , HATH MADE / POIEO is in the AORIST tense means it has already happened .

US / HEMAS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , denotes possession and is also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is plural and means that all males will be PRIESTS in the Millennial Kingdom , called the 1000 year reign of Christ as HIGH PRIEST while sitting on David's Throne .

The Greek word KINGS / BASILEUS is also in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE that all males will be PRIESTS and is PLURAL .

PRIESTS / HIEREUS is the same as the Greek word KINGS .

In 1 Cor 6:19 ALL believers that YOUR body is an INNER SANCYUARY of the Holy Spirit in you .

We are never called a KINGDOM of PRIESTS , or SHEEP or NATION which is way different from what Paul calls US , the BODY of CHRIST .

Are position will be in GOVERNING the UNIVERSE and GOVERING ANGELS in 1 Cor 6: and 3 , so where would rather be ? On earth OR in the UNIVERSE .

If you can read this , all believers saved by GRACE , Eph 2:8 will be in HEAVEN , as no going BACK !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
, And Ex 19:19 reads , and saids that ye shall be unto me a KINGDOM of PRIESTS , and a Holy Nation .

Holy Nation does not mean the BODY OF CHRIST .

Rev 1:6 says , HATH MADE / POIEO is in the AORIST tense means it has already happened .

US / HEMAS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , denotes possession and is also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is plural and means that all males will be PRIESTS in the Millennial Kingdom , called the 1000 year reign of Christ as HIGH PRIEST while sitting on David's Throne .

The Greek word KINGS / BASILEUS is also in the ACCUSCATIVE CASE that all males will be PRIESTS and is PLURAL .

PRIESTS / HIEREUS is the same as the Greek word KINGS .

In 1 Cor 6:19 ALL believers that YOUR body is an INNER SANCYUARY of the Holy Spirit in you .
We are never called a KINGDOM of PRIESTS , or SHEEP or NATION
Contraire. . .

We are a chosen people, a royal (kingly) priesthood, a holy nation (1 Peter 2:9), the sheep (Matthew 25:31-34).

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Contraire. . .

We are a chosen people, a royal (kingly) priesthood, a holy nation (1 Peter 2:9), the sheep (Matthew 25:31-34).

And 1 Peter 2:9 is NOT speaking ABOUT the BODY OF CHRIST !!

We as Grace believers are not A NATION , but called the B ODY OF CHRIST

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And 1 Peter 2:9 is NOT speaking ABOUT the BODY OF CHRIST !!

We as Grace believers are not A NATION , but called the B ODY OF CHRIST
Peter's letter is addressed to Christians, Gentile and Jew alike, whom he stated are a royal (kingly) priesthood and holy nation, and all Christians are the body of Christ.
His letter is about true grace (5:12), or salvation (2:2) being holiness (1:16).

I'm sorry you don't agree with Peter, but I can't fix that. . .it's above my pay grade.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peter's letter is addressed to Christians, Gentile and Jew alike, whom he stated are a royal (kingly) priesthood and holy nation, and all Christians are the body of Christ.
His letter is about true grace (5:12), or salvation (2:2) being holiness (1:16).

I'm sorry you don't agree with Peter, but I can't fix that. . .it's above my pay grade.

I can never agree with Peter as his message is THE CIRCUMCISION and the apostle to the Jews .
Also because , Peter will sit on a Thrones judging Israel in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM and the BODY OF CHRIST will be GOVERING the UNIVERSE and also GOVERING ANGELS and it is 2000 years to late to be in the 1000 REIGN OF Christ .

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can never agree with Peter
Remarkable!

I guess we're done here.
as his message is THE CIRCUMCISION and the apostle to the Jews .
Also because , Peter will sit on a Thrones judging Israel in the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM and the BODY OF CHRIST will be GOVERING the UNIVERSE and also GOVERING ANGELS and it is 2000 years to late to be in the 1000 REIGN OF Christ .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remarkable!

I guess we're done here.

And one day ,we all see what Eph 3:9 really means at the BEMA SEAT of Christ !!

And what you and others WATER , what Paul planted will receive a REWARD , 1 Cor 3:12 - 15 and 2 Tim 2:15 rules the DAY !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Stone-n-Steel

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Chris, I would not address a letter to non-jews with the title of Hebrews nor would I expect to be received well by law keeping Jews if I sent them a letter titled Romans.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And in 1 Peter 5:12 , the Greek word GRACE / CHARIS is not talking about GRACE to all , as GRACE here is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is in the SINGULAR and since in the ACCUSATIVE CASE means it is LIMITED to whom Peter is writing about , a faithful brother , named Silvanus .

And not to the B O C .

dan p

Upvote 0

Stone-n-Steel

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gentlemen, Having checked the discussion forum I would like to point at Gal 2:1-10 and Acts 15:6-12. Without digging too deep into the greek use of the scriptures it should be clear that Peter and Paul had ministries focused on different groups of believers.

Peter had a first hand witness of Jesus after the flesh and Paul was given his ministry by the risen Christ. We can all at this time rejoice that there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile now as Salvation is offered to all freely based on the finished work of the cross.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gentlemen, Having checked the discussion forum I would like to point at Gal 2:1-10 and Acts 15:6-12. Without digging too deep into the greek use of the scriptures it should be clear that Peter and Paul had ministries focused on different groups of believers.

Peter had a first hand witness of Jesus after the flesh and Paul was given his ministry by the risen Christ. We can all at this time rejoice that there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile now as Salvation is offered to all freely based on the finished work of the cross.

When reading Gal 1:23 , there b are 3 gospels being preached in that verse .

#1 Paul was a Pharisee and BLAMELESS as Phil 3:5 and 6 say !

#2 At the same time Paul was persecuting the LITTLE FLOCK !

#3 Then Paul was saved and SEPARATED to only preach God's Gospel in Rom 1:1 and the Greek word SEPARATED / APHOTIZO means that Paul was LIMITED and BOUNDARIES were set to only preach God's Gospel >

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟368,725.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Chris, I would not address a letter to non-jews with the title of Hebrews nor would I expect to be received well by law keeping Jews if I sent them a letter titled Romans.

True enough. The simple fact is that one can easily discount any and all of the Bible as being personally inapplicable.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True enough. The simple fact is that one can easily discount any and all of the Bible as being personally inapplicable.
Only one way that Jews are saved today and Paul has the answer , 2 Cor 3:15 is the ONLY WAY .

dan p

Upvote 0