✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 2:9 (NASB)
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

“the name which is above every name”

Because Christ’s death on the cross was the act above every act....Therefore He received the name above all names.... Therefore is our security in that name, for all things must bow before that name...Therefore when we believe into that name and the act that nameaccomplished on our behalf; namely, Christ taking us to death with Him when He sacrificed His life for us...When one grabs unto the faith that says, when Christ died I died, all things become new..

It is by faith one is saved, by faith one grows, by faith one is established in Him...This act confirms God’s love for us....For nothing in all creation is stronger than Christ’sdeath... All things become nothing before it... All sin in the believer becomes powerless against the believer that by the faith of his heart grabs onto this great and awesome salvation brought forth by being joined with Christ in His death....

For our salvation is a real thing, not just for the future but for the right now...To receive and walk in this newness of life now, today, as a ever present reality in life...

The act above all acts brought this into this realm that it might be experienced by those who’s hearts would so desire it...And than by the faith of that heart, grab unto this free and awesome gift thatis available to them.... So than the heart that desires it with their whole heart, nothing wavering, might give up their whole selfs to God, that God might work in them what pleases Him...Than byexperience, will they taste and see the goodness of God and this newness of life in their life’s...

Than this newness of life will begin to grow and manifest itself, as this becomes known and seen by experience, the heart sees and knows that it knows, and has tasted the salvation brought forth by the act above all acts by the name above all names....

That each and every day this newness of life might be experienced in a new and awesome way to an ever increasing degree...

Unto Him be our all..

A follower of His, Not me

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 2:9 (NASB)
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

“the name which is above every name”

Because Christ’s death on the cross was the act above every act....Therefore He received the name above all names.... Therefore is our security in that name, for all things must bow before that name...Therefore when we believe into that name and the act that nameaccomplished on our behalf; namely, Christ taking us to death with Him when He sacrificed His life for us...When one grabs unto the faith that says, when Christ died I died, all things become new..

It is by faith one is saved, by faith one grows, by faith one is established in Him...This act confirms God’s love for us....For nothing in all creation is stronger than Christ’sdeath... All things become nothing before it... All sin in the believer becomes powerless against the believer that by the faith of his heart grabs onto this great and awesome salvation brought forth by being joined with Christ in His death....

For our salvation is a real thing, not just for the future but for the right now...To receive and walk in this newness of life now, today, as a ever present reality in life...

The act above all acts brought this into this realm that it might be experienced by those who’s hearts would so desire it...And than by the faith of that heart, grab unto this free and awesome gift thatis available to them.... So than the heart that desires it with their whole heart, nothing wavering, might give up their whole selfs to God, that God might work in them what pleases Him...Than byexperience, will they taste and see the goodness of God and this newness of life in their life’s...

Than this newness of life will begin to grow and manifest itself, as this becomes known and seen by experience, the heart sees and knows that it knows, and has tasted the salvation brought forth by the act above all acts by the name above all names....

That each and every day this newness of life might be experienced in a new and awesome way to an ever increasing degree...

Unto Him be our all..

A follower of His, Not me
A thought came to me. More than Christ’s death, it is his life as a teacher and healer that blesses his people. More than his death on the cross as punishment for his acts of righteousness, it is his resurrection that confirms his ministry.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A thought came to me. More than Christ’s death, it is his life as a teacher and healer that blesses his people. More than his death on the cross as punishment for his acts of righteousness, it is his resurrection that confirms his ministry.

Hi, be blessed as the mystery of Christ in us is revealed to us by the Spirit of Christ in us shall our life’s be enlarged in Him...

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0