✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 6:14 (NASB20)
But far be it from me to boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The security that is to be found in the above truth…. That being, the absolute security that being crucified with Christ brings in with it…. The reality of one’s death in Christ, is as real as the reality of Christ’s death… For if Christ has died, the one that has been joined to Him, just as truly, has died… Walking in the light of this truth, and living in the light of this truth, and experiencing the reality of this truth in life, is the blessing of blessings…

For when this truth takes the heart, life itself becomes an expression of joy… For experiencing the love of God becomes a real thing in life, this love, being experienced personally, causes the heart to jump with joy… Then the reality of this sure foundation is experienced as a real thing, and than, the how and why of accessing this foundation is seen, which is the simplicity of the faith of the heart turned towards God…

For accepting God salvation on His terms is the joy of the heart, once the heart sees what it is, and is willing to accept it, as it is, and therefore takes its place with Christ on the cross by faith… Then, just as surely as Christ was raised from the dead, will that one be raised to walk in newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in them, but not by them…

Then like Paul they shall boast of nothing else but being crucified with Christ, where the world has been crucified to them, and they, to the world..

Be blessed in seeing into one’s death in Christ…

A fellow believer, Not me

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 6:14 (NASB20)
But far be it from me to boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The security that is to be found in the above truth…. That being, the absolute security that being crucified with Christ brings in with it…. The reality of one’s death in Christ, is as real as the reality of Christ’s death… For if Christ has died, the one that has been joined to Him, just as truly, has died… Walking in the light of this truth, and living in the light of this truth, and experiencing the reality of this truth in life, is the blessing of blessings…

For when this truth takes the heart, life itself becomes an expression of joy… For experiencing the love of God becomes a real thing in life, this love, being experienced personally, causes the heart to jump with joy… Then the reality of this sure foundation is experienced as a real thing, and than, the how and why of accessing this foundation is seen, which is the simplicity of the faith of the heart turned towards God…

For accepting God salvation on His terms is the joy of the heart, once the heart sees what it is, and is willing to accept it, as it is, and therefore takes its place with Christ on the cross by faith… Then, just as surely as Christ was raised from the dead, will that one be raised to walk in newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in them, but not by them…

Then like Paul they shall boast of nothing else but being crucified with Christ, where the world has been crucified to them, and they, to the world..

Be blessed in seeing into one’s death in Christ…

One must die that first death. As I continue to be raised by Christ, your comments are very accurate in describing what it’s about. Well done.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One must die that first death. As I continue to be raised by Christ, your comments are very accurate in describing what it’s about. Well done.

Thanks, and may our experiencing of the truth be in an ever deepening degree…

Be blessed in the experiencing, Not me

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Walking in the light of this truth, and living in the light of this truth, and experiencing the reality of this truth in life, is the blessing of blessings…

What do the mechanics of the above look like, in an individual?

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi, if I understand your question correctly that would be; ‘reckoning oneself dead to sin and alive unto God’… In the experiencing of this truth.. How this truth is brought to the understanding in the heart is the work of God… Some He might use this and others that, but the truth He is bringing all to us is what one’s salvation in Christ consists of…. Which is Christ our life..

Be blessed in His teaching, Not me

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like this a lot.

I wonder if many people understand it?

Well, I think the question should be, do we understand it?… For the fruit of that understanding will be evidence of itself…

For we are God’s workmanship and in time, He will make all to understand…

Be blessed as we grow closer to Him…

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I think the question should be, do we understand it?… For the fruit of that understanding will be evidence of itself…

For we are God’s workmanship and in time, He will make all to understand…

Be blessed as we grow closer to Him…

Correct, you are.

I think the concept is more complex than meets the eye.

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Correct, you are.

I think the concept is more complex than meets the eye.

Well, if you wouldn’t mind me saying so, it’s not a concept, it’s a truth that needs to be seen and entered into…

It itself is what Christ did for us on the cross by taking us to death with Him…This is what the very essence and foundation of our salvation in Christ is… Our deaths in Him..

It is knowing this truth by experience that sets one free to walk in newness of life..

Be blessed in the seeing and experiencing of this truth..

A fellow servant, Not me

Reactions: aiki
Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, if you wouldn’t mind me saying so, it’s not a concept, it’s a truth that needs to be seen and entered into…

It itself is what Christ did for us on the cross by taking us to death with Him…This is what the very essence and foundation of our salvation in Christ is… Our deaths in Him..

It is knowing this truth by experience that sets one free to walk in newness of life..

Be blessed in the seeing and experiencing of this truth..

A fellow servant, Not me
Of course, it’s truth.
Everything from the Lord is truth only.

But the truth is only a “fact” in our minds, until we understand, and then believe.

Anyone can memorize the Bible verses, but not so many understand, and even fewer truly believe.

The problem with understanding and believing, is that those two qualities are only available to us, if the Lord gives them.

imo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course, it’s truth.
Everything from the Lord is truth only.

But the truth is only a “fact” in our minds, until we understand, and then believe.

Anyone can memorize the Bible verses, but not so many understand, and even fewer truly believe.

The problem with understanding and believing, is that those two qualities are only available to us, if the Lord gives them.

imo

Be blessed in that experiencing, as the Lord gives the increase…

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for Christ to open your eyes and ears. Read the story surrounding Numbers 16:29. Christ will appear a second time to those who look for him. If your looking for Him, you will be trying to be obedient to The Word.
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=5296837
Heb.9

1. [28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Upvote 0