✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
VCViking said:
Saw this on Amazon. Any have this yet and what do you think of it. I'm thinking of getting one.

I'm not a big fan of this type of bible. But if I was to get this type of bible, this is the one I'd get.

<*(((><

Upvote 0

Deano715

Mar 5, 2012
Iowa
✟8,683.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I dont take anyones opinion as absolute truth but like to read different commentaries and compare. While shopping around you might try CBD, Christianbook.com. They have some good prices. I just ordered the 6 volume Matthew Henry commentary set for $29.99. Best price ive found.

Upvote 0

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I dont take anyones opinion as absolute truth but like to read different commentaries and compare. While shopping around you might try CBD, Christianbook.com. They have some good prices. I just ordered the 6 volume Matthew Henry commentary set for $29.99. Best price ive found.

Absolutely! I agree and that is an awesome price. I have the one volume and his study bible but will lok into this.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Saw this on Amazon. Any have this yet and what do you think of it. I'm thinking of getting one.

If you get one, please let us know how it is. I just downloaded his book, The Crucified Life, to my Kindle and what I've read thus far is compelling and convicting.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you're wanting to do Bible Study with great helps, try:

e-Sword - the great freeware Bible Study package:
e-Sword - the Sword of the LORD with an electronic edge

If you would like thousands more completely free modules to go with e-Sword:

Latest e-Sword Downloads, Modules, Utilities, and News

You'll have your choice of many free commentaries, dictionaries, ancient language helps, devotionals, and much more.
Thank you Brother Tom for the link. I've already found several resources I want to add to my e-Sword program. And I've only scratched the surface.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Brother Tom for the link. I've already found several resources I want to add to my e-Sword program. And I've only scratched the surface.

You're most welcome. MANY of the latest FREE releases on Bible Support are outstanding. Examples in Commentaries:

The Pulpit Commentary
The Annotated Bible Commentary
Expositor's Bible Commentary
John Trapp's Complete Commentary
The Biblical Illustrator Commentary

These are just a few examples. These are older works in the public domain, but they are some of the best. I hope that you enjoy the Bible Support site as much as I do.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You're most welcome. MANY of the latest FREE releases on Bible Support are outstanding. Examples in Commentaries:

The Pulpit Commentary
The Annotated Bible Commentary
Expositor's Bible Commentary
John Trapp's Complete Commentary
The Biblical Illustrator Commentary

These are just a few examples. These are older works in the public domain, but they are some of the best. I hope that you enjoy the Bible Support site as much as I do.
I've downloaded and installed the Pulpit Commentary already. Expositor's Bible Commentary is next on my/your list. Thanks again and God bless.

Upvote 0

Willy21

Feb 9, 2012
Toronto
✟7,714.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Awesome! Let us know how it is.:)

So far i'm impressed i ordered the black flexisoft leather with thumb index, the feel of this bible it is great and i love the font it is really easy to read, and the bible is very flexible. The notes from A.W. Tozer are really good i have not read alot from him but i can't wait to read his notes as i go through the bible. I think this is a good Bible to buy but i will give you some info on it later i only managed to get a chapter in last night.

Bill

Upvote 0