Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is my study thread on the 7 trumpets of Revelation. Please subscribe to this thread if it interest you, as I will be going thru them and comparing them to the rest of the NT and also the OT.

1st, the verses:

Revelation 8:

2 And I saw the seven Messengers which stood before God, and to Them were given seven trumpets.
6 And the seven Messengers the ones having the seven trumpets make ready Themselves that They should be trumpeting<4537>.

The First Four Trumpets

7 And the first-One trumpets, and became hail and fire having been mixed in blood and was cast into the land. And the third of the land was burned-up<2618> and the third of the trees was burned-up and every green grass<5528> was burned-up .

8 And the second Messenger trumpets,
and as a great Mountain to fire burning<2545> was cast into the sea and became the third of the sea blood.
9 And died the third of the creatures<2938> of the in the sea, those having a soul
and the third of the ships<4143> were ruineddestroyed<1311

10 And the third Messenger trumpets;
and a great burning Star falls out of the heaven, as a torch. And it falls on the third of the rivers and upon the springs<4077> of the waters
11 And the name of the Star is being said the /wormwood<894>, and became the third of the waters into wormwood. And many of the humans died out of the waters that were made bitter<4087>.

Revelation 8:12
And the fourth Messenger trumpets.
and was eclipsed<4141> the third of the sun and and the third of the moon and third of the stars, that may be being darkened<4654> the third of them. And the third of the day no may be appearing<5316>, and the night likewise.
==========

13 And I saw and I hear an eagle<105> flying in mid heaven, saying to a great voice,
"Woe! Woe! Woe! those dwelling on the land out of rest of soundings of the trumpet of the three Messengers being about to trumpeting<4534>"

The last 3 trumpets:

Revelation 9:

1 And the fifth Messenger trumpets and I saw a star out of the heaven having fallen into the land and was given to him the key of the well of the abyss.
2 and he opens up the well of the abyss and ascended smoke from out of the well as smoke of a large furnace and is darkened the sun and the air out of the smoke of the well.

13 And the sixth Messenger trumpets and I hear one voice/sound out of the horns of the Golden Altar of the one before the God.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever."

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh Messenger trumpets and became great voices/sounds in the heaven saying "became the Kingdom/s of the world of the Lord of us and of the Christ of Him and He shall be reigning into the ages of the Ages.

New American Standard Bible
Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."

h basileia

King James Bible
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

ai basileiai

Greek New Testament - Parallel Greek New Testament by John Hurt