✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The key is God`s plans and purposes. God the Father said to His Son -

`Sit at my right hand till I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL.` (Ps. 110: 1)

That is what we are seeing. God the Father bringing the nations (Ps. 2) to His Son`s footstool for judgment. And who has brought the nations into the Great Federations of our time? Yes God the Father.
And we see that when His Son judges these great federations that 3 are given an extension of life (Dan. 7: 12) when He sets up His rulership through Israel. (Dan. 7: 27)
I can't see any "extensions of life". Every beast is given an amount of time (this is the meaning of Dan 7:12), and the vision states that one beast follows the other. When the time of one beast ends, the time of the next beasts starts. Daniel gives no hint of a longer coexistence - unless you rely on erroneous translations.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It can look like `newspaper news` however when you read Daniel 7 and see that the 3 first kingdoms continue on past the time

Please take note of the fact that according to the Hebrew text the 3 kingdoms do not continue to exist. Your error is rooted in the English translation you use, which makes a time given into a time "prolonged", but there is no "prolonged" in the original text.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God`s word tells us that the times of the Gentiles ruling the world started with the king of Babylon.

`You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength and glory and wherever the children of men dwell, or beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all - you are this head of gold.` (Dan. 2: 37 & 38)
Yes, and when the time given to him (Dan 7:12) ends, the next kingdom will arise. Did I say anything different? It is you who (by using a translation error) does not conform to the Text in Daniel.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. The beast out of the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns etc is the Political Global Government. The leader of that system is given power, throne and great authority by Satan.

2. The beast out of the earth is the second leader who oversees the economic and religious aspect of the Global Government. (see `worship` & mark to buy and sell, Rev. 13: 12 & 16 & 17).

You are still wrongly adding an extra head world leader in the Rev.13 when there is only one, i.e., the "dragon". You have not understood about the "dragon" per our Lord Jesus given through His Apostle John.

1. Rev.12:3-4 -- a beast kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, but only seven crowns is shown linked with the "red dragon" drawing a third of the stars (angels) to earth. That was Satan's original rebellion of old, in the previous world before Adam and Eve. The Rev.13 beast kingdom will have ten crowns instead of seven, showing the final beast kingdom will be a type of repeat of the one Satan originally rebelled against God with.

2. Rev.12:7-9: war in Heaven happens between Archangel Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels. Satan and his are cast out of Heaven. It tells us there will be no more place found for him in Heaven. That means he has... to appear here, in OUR dimension on this earth where we live.

3. Rev.12:9 -- we are shown the title of "dragon" is another one of Satan's many names.

4. Rev.12:10 -- because of Satan being cast out of heaven, then Salvation and the power of Christ will come there, in Heaven, because the 'accuser' of our brethren is cast down which accused us day and night before God's Throne. That reveals this casting out is for the end of days, and not past history.

5. Rev.12:14-17 -- after being cast out of heaven down to earth, the "dragon" goes after the symbolic 'woman' (God's people), and Lord Jesus uses Satan's titles of "serpent" and "dragon" interchangeably. This symbolic woman he goes after keep the commandments of God and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ, and represents Christ's faithful Church.

6. Rev.13:1-2 -- reveals another beast kingdom version similar to the one Satan rebelled with of old mentioned in Rev.12:3-4. This final beast kingdom that comes out of the "sea", the "waters" representing peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues, will have ten crowns over it instead of seven like the original one.

7. Rev.13:3 -- this final world beast kingdom which is to have seven heads, are seven mountains per Rev.17, and one of the heads suffers a deadly wound that is healed and linked to the time when all the world will wonder after the beast (king).

8. Rev.17:8 -- reveals the beast that was and is not and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition, with those on earth 'wondering' at that beast when they behold him as the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. That is the link to the Rev.13:3 beast kingdom having its deadly wound healed upon one of its seven heads.
The meaning is:
Satan is known as a 'beast' also. That is also one of the titles of the beast king. He is over his dominion which is the 'beast kingdom'. Just as in Rev.17 one must differentiate when Scripture is referring to each beast type, this MUST be done in Rev.13 also. The beast kingdom does not... ascend out of the bottomless pit, Satan does. Satan is the beast that 'was' (time of old when he first rebelled in coveting God's Throne). Satan is the beast that 'is not' (Satan has not be upon a throne on earth again since God ended that old world when Satan first rebelled). Satan is the beast that "yet is" (this is the near future when Satan as the dragon will be cast down to earth and play Messiah in Jerusalem for the end prior to Christ's return. That is when he will setup this Rev.13:1 beast kingdom, which is what today's "one world government" movement is about.

9. Rev.13:11 forward -- the idea of the "another beast" having two horns 'like' a lamb is to represent a mimic of our Lord Jesus Christ. We know this "another beast" will be a fake Christ because Lord Jesus already warned us about him in Matthew 24:23-26. And that beast being shown speaking 'as a dragon' confirms this even more so, that it will be Satan himself, de facto on earth, trying to play God, and demanding all to bow to him in place of God. He will setup an 'image of the beast', pointing to what the king of Babylon did back in history during the days of Daniel with creating an idol image of gold for all to bow in worship to at the call to worship, or be killed. Thus the "another beast" represents a repeat role of the king of Babylon. No brainer, because Lord Jesus even gives us the label of Babylon for this endtime beast kingdom per Rev.17 & 18.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't see any "extensions of life". Every beast is given an amount of time (this is the meaning of Dan 7:12), and the vision states that one beast follows the other. When the time of one beast ends, the time of the next beasts starts. Daniel gives no hint of a longer coexistence - unless you rely on erroneous translations.

Hi helmut,

This is what you said preciously regarding Dan. 7: 12.

`"Prolonged"? No German translation says anything like that. And I see no hint in the Strong's note that this is in the Hebrew. Maybe someone with more knowledge on Hebrew may correct me, but I stick to the natural interpretation that times and seasons were given to them, so when the season for the first ended, the second came up, and so on.

Perhaps you can write your Germany translation for us. I only have the English.

`As the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away; yet their lives were PROLONGED for a season and time.` (Dan. 7: 12)

Prolonged. - (Strong`s 754 & 3052) meaning `arkah` lengthening, prolonged & `y`hab` meaning deliver, give, lay, prolong,

Also looking at the terrifying beast/kingdom we see that it trod down the first three kingdoms. Thus they had to be operating at the same time.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are still wrongly adding an extra head world leader in the Rev.13 when there is only one, i.e., the "dragon". You have not understood about the "dragon" per our Lord Jesus given through His Apostle John.

1. Rev.12:3-4 -- a beast kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, but only seven crowns is shown linked with the "red dragon" drawing a third of the stars (angels) to earth. That was Satan's original rebellion of old, in the previous world before Adam and Eve. The Rev.13 beast kingdom will have ten crowns instead of seven, showing the final beast kingdom will be a type of repeat of the one Satan originally rebelled against God with.

2. Rev.12:7-9: war in Heaven happens between Archangel Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels. Satan and his are cast out of Heaven. It tells us there will be no more place found for him in Heaven. That means he has... to appear here, in OUR dimension on this earth where we live.

3. Rev.12:9 -- we are shown the title of "dragon" is another one of Satan's many names.

4. Rev.12:10 -- because of Satan being cast out of heaven, then Salvation and the power of Christ will come there, in Heaven, because the 'accuser' of our brethren is cast down which accused us day and night before God's Throne. That reveals this casting out is for the end of days, and not past history.

5. Rev.12:14-17 -- after being cast out of heaven down to earth, the "dragon" goes after the symbolic 'woman' (God's people), and Lord Jesus uses Satan's titles of "serpent" and "dragon" interchangeably. This symbolic woman he goes after keep the commandments of God and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ, and represents Christ's faithful Church.

6. Rev.13:1-2 -- reveals another beast kingdom version similar to the one Satan rebelled with of old mentioned in Rev.12:3-4. This final beast kingdom that comes out of the "sea", the "waters" representing peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues, will have ten crowns over it instead of seven like the original one.

7. Rev.13:3 -- this final world beast kingdom which is to have seven heads, are seven mountains per Rev.17, and one of the heads suffers a deadly wound that is healed and linked to the time when all the world will wonder after the beast (king).

8. Rev.17:8 -- reveals the beast that was and is not and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition, with those on earth 'wondering' at that beast when they behold him as the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. That is the link to the Rev.13:3 beast kingdom having its deadly wound healed upon one of its seven heads.
The meaning is:
Satan is known as a 'beast' also. That is also one of the titles of the beast king. He is over his dominion which is the 'beast kingdom'. Just as in Rev.17 one must differentiate when Scripture is referring to each beast type, this MUST be done in Rev.13 also. The beast kingdom does not... ascend out of the bottomless pit, Satan does. Satan is the beast that 'was' (time of old when he first rebelled in coveting God's Throne). Satan is the beast that 'is not' (Satan has not be upon a throne on earth again since God ended that old world when Satan first rebelled). Satan is the beast that "yet is" (this is the near future when Satan as the dragon will be cast down to earth and play Messiah in Jerusalem for the end prior to Christ's return. That is when he will setup this Rev.13:1 beast kingdom, which is what today's "one world government" movement is about.

9. Rev.13:11 forward -- the idea of the "another beast" having two horns 'like' a lamb is to represent a mimic of our Lord Jesus Christ. We know this "another beast" will be a fake Christ because Lord Jesus already warned us about him in Matthew 24:23-26. And that beast being shown speaking 'as a dragon' confirms this even more so, that it will be Satan himself, de facto on earth, trying to play God, and demanding all to bow to him in place of God. He will setup an 'image of the beast', pointing to what the king of Babylon did back in history during the days of Daniel with creating an idol image of gold for all to bow in worship to at the call to worship, or be killed. Thus the "another beast" represents a repeat role of the king of Babylon. No brainer, because Lord Jesus even gives us the label of Babylon for this endtime beast kingdom per Rev.17 & 18.

The 4 names of Satan are - the great dragon, the serpent of old, the devil and Satan. (Rev. 12: 9)

And yes we know that Satan will have a counterfeit trinity.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you can write your Germany translation for us. I only have the English.
In supposed it was better to name some English versions, but to my astonishment I found only one:
And that the power of the other beasts was taken away: and that times of life were appointed them for a time, and time.
Dan 7:12 (Douay-Rheims, as shown at the unbound Bible. Never heard about that version before.

As to German: Of the 11 German versions on the European Bible server, 8 say as I said. Three versions (Hoffnung für Alle, Einheitsübersetzung and Neue evangelistische Übersetzung) speak of a prolongation, but do not say until what time, the implication is that this time elapsed before the stone went rolling.

My reasoning was with the Aramaic (Dan 7 is in Aramaic, not Hebrew)..

Prolonged. - (Strong`s 754 & 3052) meaning `arkah` lengthening, prolonged & `y`hab` meaning deliver, give, lay, prolong,
In Dan 7, it is 3052, a verb root meaning "to give, provide". The meaning of the Verb (yhb in the peal form. extended Strong's number 8753) is "(a) to give (b) to place, lay (foundations)". This is from Strong's dictionary accompanying my old DOS "online" Bible.

In the Strong's at my Linux Bible times program, the meaning is given as
deliver give lay + prolong pay yield
alas, without detail as to the meaning of the different verbs (Peal, Hitpeal). The semantic road from a prolongation of a payment to "prolongation of existence" is too long to justify to translate with "prolonged". And I simply do not understand the role of "yield" here - did someone simply collect all translations from the KJV?

EDIT: The "+" may indicate "a rendering of one or more Greek/Hebrew words in connection with the one under consideration". This I took from the Blue letters "Strong's Definitions Legend", I'm unsure whether this holds for the meaning given above.

So I looked into the blue letter bible page and found a dictionary entry:
H3052 - yehab (Aramaic) - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (KJV)
Doesn't look as if "prolonged" has any basis in the Aramaic. Did the KJV use LXX or Vulgate? The rendering of two different Aramaic word ("times and seasons") as "season and season" (καιρου και καιρου, well, καιρος may also be rendered as "situation, opportunity") in the LXX may lead to an understanding of "prolonged".

Also looking at the terrifying beast/kingdom we see that it trod down the first three kingdoms. Thus they had to be operating at the same time.
Which verse in Dan 7 says so?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some annotations:
2. Rev.12:7-9: war in Heaven happens between Archangel Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels.
The Greek does not use the word "war", and the terms seem to indicate that is was not a fight with weapons, but rather a juridical "fight". The professional accuser ("public prosecutor", so to speak) has lost his right to accuse the saints (cf. Job 1,9ff!) when the son of the virgin Jerusalem arrives in heaven - John obviously presupposes knowledge from the Gospel, to fill the gaps.

2. Rev.12:10 -- because of Satan being cast out of heaven, then Salvation and the power of Christ will come there
No, it is theb other way round. Because Jesus went to heaven, Satan was driven out.

7. Rev.13:3 -- this final world beast kingdom which is to have seven heads, are seven mountains per Rev.17
Rev 17 also tells us the seven kings will follow one another, it is no "collective leadership". The 8th king will be one of the seven. This links to "has been, was nor, is now".

I still do not understand how you can mention the verses that show that the first beast is not Satan, and then go on to say it (he) is Satan himself.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn C, post: Comparing the 4 beasts & the 4 horsemen.

The 4 beasts. (Daniel 7: 4 - 7)

Lion - Britain Monarchy Imperialistic.

(Eagle`s wings - America came from this empire.)

Bear - Soviet Communists.

History of wars, confrontations and Invasions.

K.G.B. executions in prisons and concentration camps -estimated at 40 million people.

Leopard - Europe Economic Market. Started with 4 heads/leaders. (Italy, France, Germany & Benelux)

JS: The passage states:

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

"Ten horns" links to Revelation. 17

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

12. And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

This smacks of a future Government that grows out of the European Union.

Marilyn C, post: The 4 Horsemen. (Revelation 6: 1 - 8)

White Horse

Only one crowned – Monarchy Is Christ, He is King, third of the Four Living Creatures.. He called "come" when He sent out His disciples to reach the Gospels to the nations. Thus "conquering to conquer" is sin, with the Gospel

Red Horse

Take away peace - Forth Living Creature- the Bride of Christ - a Catholic pope, Leo XIII, received a vision foretelling this war riddled century was adventing:

On October 13, 1884, Leo had just completed a celebration of Mass in one of the Vatican's private chapels. Standing at the foot of the altar, he suddenly turned ashen and collapsed to the floor. After a few minutes spent in what seemed like a coma, he revived and remarked to those around him, "Oh, what a horrible picture I was permitted to see!" What Leo had apparently seen, as described later by those who talked to him at the time of his vision, was a period of about one hundred years when the power of Satan would reach its zenith. That period was to be the twentieth century. Leo was so shaken by the specter of the destruction of moral and spiritual values, both inside and outside the Church, that he composed a prayer which was to be said at the end of each Mass celebrated anywhere in the Catholic Church. This prayer to Michael the Archangel was said continuously until the Mass was restructured in the Second Vatican council.

Given an executioners sword - twentieth Century was the bloodiest and war ridden century in history.

Black Horse

Pair of Balances (Scales) Measurement of of wheat and barley, in a 1 to 3 respectively. These we see in the first two feasts of ingathering: Shavout (Pentecost) two loaves of wheat were waved it represents the body. At Passover, the first of Omar, on the Feast of Unleaven Bread, two loaves of Barley were waved.

We see the Face of the Mother in the Virgin Mary at Fatima the secrete vision:

...we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'.

The Roman Catholic Church was called to Penance and Vatican II was the answer to that call. In that document the Church opened up dialog with Judah (the barley) and other Christian movements (the wheat). She also declared these kosher as long as these did not judge others.

Pale Horse (actually the text states clearly its a green horse, green is the color or rebirth, or renewal. Death rides it and Hades follows....

This last horse is the Face of the Farther. As far as we know this one has not yet happened but it could be Covid-19 or another like virus. The explanation though would be too long for this. We know if it kills a quarter of the people of the earth or a nation of Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn C, post: Comparing the 4 beasts & the 4 horsemen.

The 4 beasts. (Daniel 7: 4 - 7)

Lion - Britain Monarchy Imperialistic.
The British empire is gone. India is as important as the UK, if not more.

Leopard - Europe Economic Market. Started with 4 heads/leaders. (Italy, France, Germany & Benelux)
The symbol for the EEC was a flag with an E. It has changed into the European community, with 12 stars as a symbol. The EEC started with six members, you use a trick to arrive at a four, which is the only link to the second beast you could find. That's no exegesis that can be trusted.

What about other world powers? USA (eagle), China (Sun and three stars, or traditionally a dragon), India (Wheel) and do on?

This smacks of a future Government that grows out of the European Union.
This is but one possibility. What about the dragon of "red" China? A union founded by the PRC will, if it includes some other big players, will certainly dominate the world ...

I don't claim this is the correct exegesis, but if you start with "newspaper exegesis", I suppose I'm better in that discipline than you :p

White Horse

Only one crowned – Monarchy Is Christ, He is King, third of the Four Living Creatures.. He called "come" when He sent out His disciples to reach the Gospels to the nations. Thus "conquering to conquer" is sin, with the Gospel
The problem with this exegesis: John sees the lamb slain before the throne of God. He is the one that has the right to one the seals and thus enact the document - I'm next to certain it is about giving the authority over the world to the one opening the seals.

And while opening the deals (which He is allowed because He was slain and has redeemed us), Christ is sending the apostles? I strongly doubt that such a picture is aimed at in Rec 13.

Whoever the first horseman is - he is not Christ.

Given an executioners sword - twentieth Century was the bloodiest and war ridden century in history.
The 21st century seems to get worse. The persecution of Christians has worsened in the last 20 years. When I first heard about the "persecution index" of open doors, North Korea wa the country with the worst persecution - and then a huge gab (more than 20 points difference) before the second worst country. The situation in North Korea has not much changed, but now the second worst country (Afghanistan) is just 1.1 points after that. And there are mote than 20 countries, worse than the second worst country in 2010 or so.

As to other things, we saw drones killing at liberty without any democratic control, we see a more and more inhuman treatment of refugees (in Europe as well as in the USA, let alone Australia). And it is possible that we will watch a world war this century ...

No, you are misled by the fact that it is green in the other NT verses. But the color named by it is a primary ("unmixed") color in the Greek language, but a rather mixed color in most (if not all) modern European languages. The next primary colors in English to that color are green, yellow, and grey.

There is no reason to focus on "green" (which has many symbolisms: Money, environment, Islam, ...) instead of yellow or grey. And if you think of an English term that describes the color, "pale" or "color of a corpse" are probably the best candidates.

We should not separate the four horsemen from the other seals. The fifth seal is about persecution - thats what we see in the rise by now.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which verse in Dan 7 says so?

`After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. ` (Dan. 7: 7)

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The British empire is gone. India is as important as the UK, if not more.

Hi helmut,

Thank you for discussing this topic with me. Yes I agree that the British Empire has gone. However let`s look a bit closer to this `lion`

The Lion in Daniel

Daniel recorded: `The first was like a lion & had wings like an eagle.` (Dan. 7:4)

O.Neubecker, Director of the `International Academy of heraldry,` & the foremost authority in this field, explains –

`The appearance of a lion as a heraldic beast by no means indicates that it forms part of the native fauna of that country; its use comes from the significance attributed to it. The lion is the symbol of Royal Sovereignty & the eagle the symbol of Imperial Power.`

In combination we have the initial clue to the identity of this first contemporary super-power to emerge. A sovereign Monarchy which exercised imperialistic power over a substantial area of the world. i.e. A empire ruled by a monarch.

Further revelation was given to Daniel.

`As I looked its wings were plucked off.` (Dan. 7: 4)

There is a fascinating double reference in this –

1. The empire lost its capacity for imperialistic expansion.

2. Part of the empire became a separate nation with the eagle as its emblem.

`It was made to stand on two feet like a man; & the spirit of man was given to it.` (Dan.7: 4)

Here is transformation. Until now the outlook & operation had been that of a powerful beast, imperialistically conquering, dominating & colonising. Suddenly there is a remarkable change to the higher qualities of the spirit of man. In political language, co-existing in freedom, peace & equality with its former dominions. An empire becomes a Commonwealth of Nations.

O. Neubecker, Director of the International Academy of heraldry, corroborates: -

`The Lion, as a formal coat of arms, was derived from the arms of England & Scotland.`

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II as Head of the Commonwealth, broadcasted –

`The Commonwealth bears no resemblance to the empires of the past. It is an entirely new conception built on the highest qualities of the Spirit of Man: Friendship, loyalty & the desire for freedom & peace.`

I submit that this first super-power to emerge was the Great British Empire, currently, of course the British Commonwealth of Nations. The American Eagle, who also originally came from the mother lion will continue to be a dominant & integral part of this great confederacy.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know it? How did you get that knowledge?

Hi again helmut,

This is my thinking -

`And the dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.` (Rev. 13: 2)

So we know that the dragon is another name for Satan, (Rev. 12: 9) and here we see him giving the Global leader `his power, his throne and great authority.` That is what the Father did to the Son.

Note that the Global leader does a counterfeit resurrection. (Rev. 13: 3)

Then we read of the other person.

`Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.` (Rev. 13: 11 & 12)

This is a counterfeit of the Holy Spirit who points to the Son.

So Father - dragon/Satan.
Son - Global Leader
Holy Spirit - false prophet.

A counterfeit trinity.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that a Walter Veith teaching? Sounds familiar.

Hi Rachael,

I did look up Walter Veith. He had some good links to `the Big Reset.` However as he is a SDA I do not agree with all his teachings. But it was good to hear someone speaking in relationship to what is happening in our world and not always thinking God has only written about powers of the past.

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The symbol for the EEC was a flag with an E. It has changed into the European community, with 12 stars as a symbol. The EEC started with six members, you use a trick to arrive at a four, which is the only link to the second beast you could find. That's no exegesis that can be trusted..

Yes Helmut the EU stated with 6 member countries BUT ONLY 4 leaders - Germany, France, Italy and Benelux. Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemborg combined to make one voting power, Benelux, thus 4 heads/leaders.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
`After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. ` (Dan. 7: 7)
This verse does not say it is the three other beasts that are trampled down.

One may assume that a beast destroys it predecessor, so you may assume that the fourth beast tramples down the tird one, but there is no hints that it tramples on the others.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
`As I looked its wings were plucked off.` (Dan. 7: 4)

There is a fascinating double reference in this –
  1. The empire lost its capacity for imperialistic expansion.
  2. Part of the empire became a separate nation with the eagle as its emblem.
The first "reference" is at least possible as an inference, but the second is not contained in what Daniel sees. He sees wings plugged off, not wings that fly away, or even develop into an eagle.

One should also consider that Daniel did no nothing about the time of the church, so he made the first and second coming of Christ as one single event, with the following steps:
  1. The end of the world, the final judgement (Dan 7:10).
  2. The fourth beast is killed (V.11), the other beasts are mentioned: they have gone before (V.12).
  3. The son of man comes from the earth to the throne of God, with the clouds of heaven (V13).
  4. The son of man is given all power on earth (V.14).
So the true identification of the four beasts can only be empires that existed before Jesus went to heaven. Any parallels with later empires are "coincidence" (from our mortal view, whether God knows a deeper connection I do not speculate).

I submit that this first super-power to emerge was the Great British Empire
No. The word "super-power" refers to powers with atomic bombs. The British empire can be equated with the empire of Genghis Khan, which had a similar extension and lasted for about 300 years. The main difference regarding power etc. between these empires is: The Mongol empire was no naval power, expanding almost exclusively on continental Eurasia. So if you call the British empire a "super-power", the Mongol empire was a "super-power" prior to it.

The American Eagle, who also originally came from the mother lion will continue to be a dominant & integral part of this great confederacy.
The USA are not, and have never been, part of the Commonwealth, and the USA were one power behind the "decolonization process" that made an end to the British empire.

What you say does not fit neither to what the Bible says nor to historical facts.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So we know that the dragon is another name for Satan, (Rev. 12: 9) and here we see him giving the Global leader `his power, his throne and great authority.` That is what the Father did to the Son.

Note that the Global leader does a counterfeit resurrection. (Rev. 13: 3)

Then we read of the other person.

`Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.` (Rev. 13: 11 & 12)

This is a counterfeit of the Holy Spirit who points to the Son.

So Father - dragon/Satan.
Son - Global Leader
Holy Spirit - false prophet.

A counterfeit trinity.
I do not say that this is wrong, but since the Trinity doctrine is not explicitly in Scripture (is is a derivation and systematization of biblical statements from many passages in the Bible), there is no statement than proves this "satanic trinity" in a strict sense. You have strong Scriptural reasons to assume such a trinity, but no proof so that you can know.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes Helmut the EU stated with 6 member countries BUT ONLY 4 leaders - Germany, France, Italy and Benelux. Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemborg combined to make one voting power, Benelux, thus 4 heads/leaders.
Benelux had no (single) leader. If you do not allow to count the leaders of NL, B and L as "leaders" in the EEC, you end up with three leaders, not four.

In the council, every country had exactly one vote, so Luxembourg had the same "voting power" than France or Germany. This is still the case in the current EU.
In the commission, the minor states(i.e. the Benelux states) had one seat, the three larger states had two. The EU commission is built on this principle up to now, but the details are more complicated with 27 members than in the old days with six members.

Again, there is no reasonable way to arrive at a "four".

Upvote 0