Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have studied it, thank you. Also what they taught has now come to pass, so that is not newspaper eschatology. You don`t know what you speak of.

Says someone who is deceived by so-called teachers from the 70s telling you to identify the beast based on the news. Yes, Newspaper Eschatology whether you like it or not. Your interpretation is NOT biblically accurate. Nowhere in the Bible where God has shared his interpretations with you to tell you that each beast represents "British Commonwealth, America, Russia, and European Union!" This is not how we receive God's interpretation according to Scripture.

But this is typically what happens with those with carnal minds who rely on the world news or history to interpret God's prophecies. Yep!

The Great Federations operating at the same time are unique to our time.

According to who? God or you? Scripture, please to show whether you know what you are talking about!

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Says someone who is deceived by so-called teachers from the 70s telling you to identify the beast based on the news. Yes, Newspaper Eschatology whether you like it or not. Your interpretation is NOT biblically accurate. Nowhere in the Bible where God has shared his interpretations with you to tell you that each beast represents "British Commonwealth, America, Russia, and European Union!" This is not how we receive God's interpretation according to Scripture.

But this is typically what happens with those with carnal minds who rely on the world news or history to interpret God's prophecies. Yep!

According to who? God or you? Scripture, please to show whether you know what you are talking about!
Exactly, the seals were only opened this year. History cannot determine God’s Word.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, you pretty closely repeated my point about ALL the beast image pieces being together at the end when Jesus comes to smite it upon its feet of ten toes per Daniel 2:34-35. That is... what today's forming up of a "one world government" system is about.

I disagree, Revelation 13:4-8 shows that the WHOLE WORLD will worship the "dragon", except those whose names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world...

Yes I agree the whole world will worship the beast which is the Global Government. However the Global Government is just that the ruling infrastructure of the Government. it rules over the world. Therefore the beast is not the world but the ruling part of it.

Thank you yes, I do worship and serve the risen Lord.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You need to do the `work` of rightly dividing the word of truth, and not just pot shotting from an armchair as it were. Do the work to show how what I presented is incorrect. You need to show -

1. That the 4 great beasts/kingdoms are not in the time of the Lord setting up His rulership through Israel.

2. That the `Quartet of Power` (as known by the world) with easily recognisable emblems, do not control the G7, G20 & UN.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
And proof of that statement.
What proof did John the Baptist have when he said the Lamb of God was coming the first time? Some statements have no proof. They are believed or not. The point that we are at the end of the punishment given to Adam almost 6000 years ago, is a petty good indication that time will not keep going on forever. The time for all those parables spoken by Jesus has come. The second coming of the Lamb to gather the harvest is now.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What proof did John the Baptist have when he said the Lamb of God was coming the first time? Some statements have no proof. They are believed or not. The point that we are at the end of the punishment given to Adam almost 6000 years ago, is a petty good indication that time will not keep going on forever. The time for all those parables spoken by Jesus has come. The second coming of the Lamb to gather the harvest is now.

`Surely the Lord God does nothing unless he reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.` (Amos 3: 7)

And 7000 years is the time for things to come to completion. Seven in Hebrew, meaning complete.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I agree the whole world will worship the beast which is the Global Government. However the Global Government is just that the ruling infrastructure of the Government. it rules over the world. Therefore the beast is not the world but the ruling part of it.

Thank you yes, I do worship and serve the risen Lord.

Well, I have to say this. There are 2 different beasts written of in the Rev.13 chapter. The first one is about a world system, the beast kingdom having ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

But the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11, called the "another beast", that is a person, a mimic of Christ.

So the world isn't going to worship the beast kingdom, they are going to worship that "another beast" that will have power to do miracles, raining fire from heaven down to the earth.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I have to say this. There are 2 different beasts written of in the Rev.13 chapter. The first one is about a world system, the beast kingdom having ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

But the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11, called the "another beast", that is a person, a mimic of Christ.

So the world isn't going to worship the beast kingdom, they are going to worship that "another beast" that will have power to do miracles, raining fire from heaven down to the earth.

I agree there are 2 people who hold different aspects of the Global government the Global leader and the false prophet. The world worships the Global leader.

`So they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; (leader) and they worshipped the beast (leader),...` (Rev. 13: 4)

`Then I saw another beast (person)....and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (leader),...` (Rev. 13: 11 & 12)

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree there are 2 people who hold different aspects of the Global government the Global leader and the false prophet. The world worships the Global leader.

`So they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; (leader) and they worshipped the beast (leader),...` (Rev. 13: 4)

`Then I saw another beast (person)....and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (leader),...` (Rev. 13: 11 & 12)

The idea of the false prophet is difficult for many to understand. It is actually just another 'role' that Satan will play. Satan will be the 1) beast king, and 2) false prophet, and 3) the dragon, all rolled into one. How is this proven? Easy.

1. The beast and false prophet also work the miracles that the dragon does:
Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
KJV

2. The one speaking as a dragon is shown working those miracles in Rev.13 and is called the "another beast". Some even call this "another beast" the false prophet when that term is nowhere to be found there in Rev.13. They natural equate this "another beast" with the false prophet simply because of the working of these miracles linked to the Rev.16 verses above.

Rev 13:13-14
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

3. The beast and false prophet are destroyed in the lake of fire when Jesus comes, but the dragon is not destroyed yet then.
Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
KJV

This destruction of the beast and false prophet at Jesus' coming is very important to note, because no flesh born man is cast into the "lake of fire" at Jesus' coming. The wicked are cast into the "lake of fire" at God's GWT Judgment after Christ's 1,000 years reign with His elect. Until that future time, NO FLESH BORN MAN is judged to perish in that future lake of fire. It's that simple.

But there in Rev.19 we are shown the beast and false prophet being destroyed at Christ's coming, but not the dragon (Satan). That means the beast (king role) and false prophet, represent ROLES that Satan will play as the Antichrist. Those two roles of course are destroyed at Christ's coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Marilyn C - Do you believe the answers to all of these questions are found in Scripture?

All that concern God`s purposes through Christ to put down all rule and authority and to be the supreme ruler in every realm of God`s great kingdom.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The idea of the false prophet is difficult for many to understand. It is actually just another 'role' that Satan will play. Satan will be the 1) beast king, and 2) false prophet, and 3) the dragon, all rolled into one. How is this proven? Easy.

1. The beast and false prophet also work the miracles that the dragon does:
Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
KJV

2. The one speaking as a dragon is shown working those miracles in Rev.13 and is called the "another beast". Some even call this "another beast" the false prophet when that term is nowhere to be found there in Rev.13. They natural equate this "another beast" with the false prophet simply because of the working of these miracles linked to the Rev.16 verses above.

Rev 13:13-14
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

The beast and false prophet are destroyed in the lake of fire when Jesus comes, but the dragon is not destroyed yet then.
Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
KJV

This destruction of the beast and false prophet at Jesus' coming is very important to note, because no flesh born man is cast into the "lake of fire" at Jesus' coming. The wicked are cast into the "lake of fire" at God's GWT Judgment after Christ's 1,000 years reign with His elect. Until that future time, NO FLESH BORN MAN is judged to perish in that future lake of fire. It's that simple.

But there in Rev.19 we are shown the beast and false prophet being destroyed at Christ's coming, but not the dragon (Satan). That means the beast (king role) and false prophet, represent ROLES that Satan will play as the Antichrist. Those two roles of course are destroyed at Christ's coming.

The Global leader and the false prophet are people who are controlled by Satan. They are not Satan himself, for scripture clearly shows that they are people.

`The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and his great authority.` (Rev. 13: 2)

`So they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast (leader); and they worshipped the beast..` (leader). (Rev. 13: 4)

`Then I saw another beast (another leader) coming up out of the earth, he had two horns (powers) like a lamb, and spoke like a dragon.` (Rev. 13: 11)

`Then the beast (Global Leader), and with him the false prophet....were cast alive into the lake of fire..` (Rev. 19: 20)

All those and many more show that these two - global leader & false prophet, are humans.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
All that concern God`s purposes through Christ to put down all rule and authority and to be the supreme ruler in every realm of God`s great kingdom.

You didn't answer the question.

Do you believe that all the information you need to figure out what these prophecies mean is in the Scripture?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer the question.

Do you believe that all the information you need to figure out what these prophecies mean is in the Scripture?

I probably didn`t quite understand what you meant. Should have asked you for more explanation.

So yes I believe all the information you need to understand what God is saying is in His word. otherwise it is all up to our imagination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I probably didn`t quite understand what you meant. Should have asked you for more explanation.

So yes I believe all the information you need to understand what God is saying is in His word. otherwise it is all up to our imagination.

Do you want to read a study that is looking for those answers in Scripture?

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟72,748.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
`I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the 4 winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea.` (Dan. 7: 2)

Note: winds and spirits are the same word in Hebrew..
Yes, but "the four winds of heaven" refer to winds in the four cardinal directions (in my mother tongue, they are called "heaven directions", Himmelsrichtungen). There is no reason or hint why we should equate them with the spirits before the throne of God.

Upvote 0