North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is the complaining thread, so I'll complain here instead of corrupting the other thread with negativity. Okay, so I start working on Thursday of last week and my daughter calls me (Most of the regulars know about her, but I'll give a little background info. She is bi-polar or borderline, she has a 20 month old baby, and she just got married less than 2 weeks ago.). She goes into a panic about how social services is going to take her baby because her friend took her to the store without pants on, with a dirty diaper and a dirty shirt on. I ask her when did it happen and she said it was the day before. I said, "don't worry about it, if anybody was going to report you, you would have heard something by now." She then goes into this, but mama you don't understand thing, and I ask her, "well does she have diaper rash or something?" She's like "no," it's bruises." I asked her, "how did she get bruises?" JR, her husband, had spanked her and bruised her bottom. My daughter had left him the day before and had given me some other reason why she had left, then admitted to me that she had gotten very angry with him every time she changed the baby and saw the bruises and left. He had spanked her 3 days earlier. Well, I told her to calm down and we would take care of it, just to let me get off of work and I would help her figure something out. I called her back and told her I would go get the baby, she was like, "what do I tell JR?" I told her, "I don't care what you tell JR, you can't take her back over there." My sister was with me and overheard the conversation, long story short, she called ss and turned him in and now Brittany won't talk to me and I probably won't see her for a long time. I really don't know if she will ever talk to me again. Her husband has been in jail for beating his ex-girlfriend. All the door in his house have holes in them from where he has beat them in. He has black-out rage, and she married him. She is angry with me and my sister for turning him in. I lived with an abusive man for 20 years, so I know that, "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore," doesn't mean squat. So, the baby's dad has her right now, (that is where she is supposed to be, but he really doesn't care about her and probably gave her back to Brittany) and I don't know what is going to happen from here. So prayers would be nice. Sorry this is so long.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is the complaining thread, so I'll complain here instead of corrupting the other thread with negativity. Okay, so I start working on Thursday of last week and my daughter calls me (Most of the regulars know about her, but I'll give a little background info. She is bi-polar or borderline, she has a 20 month old baby, and she just got married less than 2 weeks ago.). She goes into a panic about how social services is going to take her baby because her friend took her to the store without pants on, with a dirty diaper and a dirty shirt on. I ask her when did it happen and she said it was the day before. I said, "don't worry about it, if anybody was going to report you, you would have heard something by now." She then goes into this, but mama you don't understand thing, and I ask her, "well does she have diaper rash or something?" She's like "no," it's bruises." I asked her, "how did she get bruises?" JR, her husband, had spanked her and bruised her bottom. My daughter had left him the day before and had given me some other reason why she had left, then admitted to me that she had gotten very angry with him every time she changed the baby and saw the bruises and left. He had spanked her 3 days earlier. Well, I told her to calm down and we would take care of it, just to let me get off of work and I would help her figure something out. I called her back and told her I would go get the baby, she was like, "what do I tell JR?" I told her, "I don't care what you tell JR, you can't take her back over there." My sister was with me and overheard the conversation, long story short, she called ss and turned him in and now Brittany won't talk to me and I probably won't see her for a long time. I really don't know if she will ever talk to me again. Her husband has been in jail for beating his ex-girlfriend. All the door in his house have holes in them from where he has beat them in. He has black-out rage, and she married him. She is angry with me and my sister for turning him in. I lived with an abusive man for 20 years, so I know that, "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore," doesn't mean squat. So, the baby's dad has her right now, (that is where she is supposed to be, but he really doesn't care about her and probably gave her back to Brittany) and I don't know what is going to happen from here. So prayers would be nice. Sorry this is so long.
Oh Mitzi I am sooooo sorry...Gayle hugs Mitzi tight...your sister did the right thing.
And your daughter should have thrown his butt out when she saw the bruises...if she was drowning you'd save her and that is what you did.
Yes I will lift you in prayer.
Love you girl.
G

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mitzi, I agree with Gayle. Your sister did the right thing.

You know that people who have trouble with anger management don't get better on their own. They are dangerous, and for a man to hit a 20-month-old baby is unconscionable.

That baby is in danger for her life. So is your daughter. No amount of reasoning will convince her of this if she chooses to not see the facts so clearly set before her. It is not a matter of placating social services, but recognizing that there is a monster in the man she married.

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I know. I understand how it is with abusers. It's hard to get her to understand that I don't hate her husband, but he really needs help. He won't get it on his own, so he has to be forced to get it. I get so angry every time I think about him hitting her! I just wish my daughter and the baby's dad would just sign their rights over to me. I know that probably will never happen, but I don't think either of them can raise her properly. Thank you for the prayers!

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I know. I understand how it is with abusers. It's hard to get her to understand that I don't hate her husband, but he really needs help. He won't get it on his own, so he has to be forced to get it. I get so angry every time I think about him hitting her! I just wish my daughter and the baby's dad would just sign their rights over to me. I know that probably will never happen, but I don't think either of them can raise her properly. Thank you for the prayers!
Let us pray that God intervenes and changes the minds of those who are the child's legal parents.

I agree completely with you Ariel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OH Mitzi! I am SOOOO incredibly sorry. Personally, and YES, I would do this..i would kidnap that baby out of that danger. That is HORRIBLE what they are doing to that poor child...this makes my heart ache.
Yeah, mine too.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I come into agreement with every one of my sisters' prayers. I say amen to each one.

Father, I also ask for the blood of Jesus to cover Mitzi's family, her daughter and baby. I ask that your mighty warrior angels will be with them to protect them, and for a hedge of protection around them.

I pray for that husband as well. I ask for forgiveness of sins, and that he will be saved, not just in name only, but truly saved. Father, change him! Help him to see his sin with Your eyes and hate it.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the work of the enemy in this situation, including every deceiving and lying spirit. I command the enemy to cease and desist in Jesus' name.

I pray for wisdom as well for Mitzi and her daughter. Father, please speak to them and show them what to do.

Father, we pray not just for deliverance from evil, but for Your will be done. Father, thank you. You are so kind, and so good. Thank you Father for moving in this situation. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I come into agreement with every one of my sisters' prayers. I say amen to each one.

Father, I also ask for the blood of Jesus to cover Mitzi's family, her daughter and baby. I ask that your mighty warrior angels will be with them to protect them, and for a hedge of protection around them.

I pray for that husband as well. I ask for forgiveness of sins, and that he will be saved, not just in name only, but truly saved. Father, change him! Help him to see his sin with Your eyes and hate it.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the work of the enemy in this situation, including every deceiving and lying spirit. I command the enemy to cease and desist in Jesus' name.

I pray for wisdom as well for Mitzi and her daughter. Father, please speak to them and show them what to do.

Father, we pray not just for deliverance from evil, but for Your will be done. Father, thank you. You are so kind, and so good. Thank you Father for moving in this situation. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen
I agree and Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I got a letter from Social Services today and they are going to investigate, so I guess it will be a while before they allow him to be around the baby. I called Brittany yesterday and she won't talk to me. She was very short with me on the phone, so I didn't press her. I just hope that one day she will realize we did it to protect Allysin.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got a letter from Social Services today and they are going to investigate, so I guess it will be a while before they allow him to be around the baby. I called Brittany yesterday and she won't talk to me. She was very short with me on the phone, so I didn't press her. I just hope that one day she will realize we did it to protect Allysin.
Your Heavenly Father knows it...and Alysin knows too she just has to put on a front for him...hang in there Mitzi...it will be ok...Gayle hugs her tight.

Upvote 0
I

IBLuke226

:hug::hug:
In His Time:pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.