• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The 3 Fold Cord/Chord Cafe' (7)

Discussion in 'Young Adults' started by Abigayle's Legacy, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abigayle's Legacy

Abigayle's Legacy Senior Contributor

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    You too doll...I am so glad you are home....(((Ron)))

2. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    One more time Gaye climbs up the stairs to the Inn and crawls into bed and under the covers.

3. sk8Joyful

sk8Joyful Well-Known Member

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I C :D

Annie quoted:
    How about using TV for further educations; like PBS's
    http://www.sharpbrains.com/blog/2008...hael-merzenich/
    "The Brain Fitness Program is based on neuro-*plasticity*, the ability of the brain to change and adapt — even rewire, and regrow itself."

No, I specifically stated that the link came from a PBS- TV program; because you mentioned that as a source. In other words, I was saying "Lookie, TV can yet Benefit :thumbsup: you"
    But
    I have not mentioned, nor do I intend to do so, anything about a "Business"; and furthermore I appreciate you not to spreading gossip around here, whether in PM like you did already, or elsewhere. The original posters who started that, intentionally engaged in libelous slander (& apprised of that, then Deleted their posts). - Now, I am aware that many christians do whatever they want, even when it is wrong, & harmful; and they don't care, one iota.
    They think that because this is the Internet, they can just hide, and keep doing wrong. There are even handsfulls of CF'ers here, studying to be Pastors, in that group. How could they think such actions PRAISE God.

Kewl :) a *Disney*-brain :thumbsup: I resemble that.
    This means that you are Not a victim of circumstance, and are Lovingly & JOYfully Flex-able in your responses. Good one! Be :angel: Blessed too :) Annie

4. Savedsis

Savedsis Seasoned Salty Sista

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Hi everyone...I just now finished watching my tape......American Idol was something else...I did not get home from practice until almost 11...So I am really wiped out and going to bed....Have a good night and God bless

5. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Scarlet Lamb [​IMG]
    No Annie the show is called American Idol
    but the guy who waxed his chest on the show, for a chance to be on it ...was an American Idiot.

I C :D

Annie quoted:
    How about using TV for further educations; like PBS's
    http://www.sharpbrains.com/blog/2008...hael-merzenich/
    "The Brain Fitness Program is based on neuro-*plasticity*, the ability of the brain to change and adapt — even rewire, and regrow itself."

Quote:
    I tried that link...was it one that was attached to your business site...

No, I specifically stated that the link came from a PBS- TV program; because you mentioned that as a source. In other words, I was saying "Lookie, TV can yet Benefit :thumbsup: you"
    But
    I have not mentioned, nor do I intend to do so, anything about a "Business"; and furthermore I appreciate you not to spreading gossip around here, whether in PM like you did already, or elsewhere. The original posters who started that, intentionally engaged in libelous slander (& apprised of that, then Deleted their posts). - Now, I am aware that many christians do whatever they want, even when it is wrong, & harmful; and they don't care, one iota.
    They think that because this is the Internet, they can just hide, and keep doing wrong. There are even handsfulls of CF'ers here, studying to be Pastors, in that group. How could they think such actions PRAISE God.

Quote:
    I tend to have a Disney brain, it takes me away from life's trials and tribulations.
    But oh how I love everyone here...yes of course you too Annie...we are all God's children each made from a unique mold...be blessed. Abigayle

Kewl :) a *Disney*-brain :thumbsup: I resemble that.
    This means that you are Not a victim of circumstance, and are Lovingly & JOYfully Flex-able in your responses. Good one! Be :angel: Blessed too :) Annie

Annie...unfortunately my 3 year old Disney brain does not understand this post...you'll forgive me if I don't respond because it totally confused me. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
    (((Annie)))

6. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Sharon....I missed you. (((Sharon)))

7. martinique

martinique Legend

+9,614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    awww.. thanks sweetie!

I'll have the tea, no milk thanks. :hug:

hi CW !! :) :wave:

hi nana! :hug:

night edie, sweet dreams!

night Sharon! sweet dreams!

8. martinique

martinique Legend

+9,614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    **tucks Gabby in, and says a prayer of peace over her for a restful night sleep** night sweet girl

9. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    LOL I am up again...there was some noise in the kitchen I went to see what it was...(((Marti)))

10. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for this New Day that is dawning...I ask you to saturate this place in the precious blood of Jesus.
    Saturate me in the precious blood of Jesus. Form a perfect hedge of protection around me and this place.
    Set your angels to stand watch...around me and the Cafe.
    Protect my friends in this Cafe with love and joy and peace of mind.
    I say "No weapon formed against us shall prosper"
    I say "Greater is He that is in me then He that is in the world" I say "The Glory of the Lord is my rearguard"
    Praise and glory to Your name oh Lord, help us now I pray bring blessings upon my friends here and keep them happy through out this day that you have made.
    In Jesus's name I pray.
    AMEN

11. apsalmistspraise

apsalmistspraise Painting with the words of the Lord...

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    AMEN!!!

12. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey sweetie...good to see you again.

13. martinique

martinique Legend

+9,614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    oops.. sorry, didn't mean to disturb ya! :doh: Just grabbing some cheese to snack on. I skipped dinner, but I need something for my tummy, so I can take some pills. :hug:

oh, and AMEN !!! I agree and ask God's continued blessings upon this place.

14. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Honey it was you who woke me..LOL I heard rattling from the downstairs and went to check on it.

15. IBLuke226

IBLuke226 Guest

+0
    OK,
    So this place is gonna be noisy tonight???;)

16. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Gayle looks at Carl with that...I need to couch cuddle look.

17. IBLuke226

IBLuke226 Guest

+0
    Hi sweetie

we can cuddle if needed
    :hug:

18. Abigayle's Legacy

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    If needed....LOL...Gayle reaches for blankie...never mind.

19. IBLuke226

IBLuke226 Guest

+0
    that just might work for me too Gabby gurl,
    I need sleep but my body will not be still , must have been the evening coffee I had;)

20. martinique

martinique Legend

+9,614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    yep, sorry... taking apart a bunk bed to give to a newly single dad tomorrow for his kids. **hands out earplugs**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.