Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i would like a caramel machiatto and no i do not want it made with skim lol and i'll pull up a chair with anyone who wants a chat, most days :O) nice to meet ya country woman.
OK you are scaring me...I love Carmel Macchiato's especially with extra carmel.

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks sweetie....come sit...let's watch American Idol...I will put it on the big screen...we can all watch it together I can use a laugh.
Yeah, you can't watch that program without laughing!

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
ahhhh yes, the carmel machiatto made with fattening half and half hehehe Well, I cant really make it for myself yet as i have about 3 weeks til my grand opening and ummm A HUGE PRAYER REQUEST!!! I am $2,495.00 of the start up costs. grrrrrr and I am waiting on God to bring in the money. I have not much lol so that is my prayer request, that the Lord would provide the rest of the money so that i can pay the building rent and get my place opened!!! ehehe

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm just going to set a mug of cinnamon tea with milk and honey on the table
next to you (can lace it with a little bit of wine if you'd like).
If you feel like leaning Marti - I have both broad and strong shoulders.
Aah, would you share :thumbsup: with me :hug: 2? ~ for
I enjoy :yum: "cinnamon tea with milk and honey" too.
You can skip the wine in mine, as Happy... is my default, & usual :) state of mind

(However, this past week I sure could've used your "broad and strong shoulders" -
'cause I wrecked my left-outer toe/foot (twice, off-ice :doh:); so beyond purple&blue,
it's too swollen for my Skating-boots, so miss :( ing this morning's Ice-practice, I hobble around.

But I'll stop writing about my mishaps, as "pity" won't get one anywhere.)

Anyway, just thought I'd give you an opportunity... to Help :thumbsup: me too :hug: Kind lady. & THANKS!

Annie :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ahhhh yes, the carmel machiatto made with fattening half and half hehehe Well, I cant really make it for myself yet as i have about 3 weeks til my grand opening and ummm A HUGE PRAYER REQUEST!!! I am $2,495.00 of the start up costs. grrrrrr and I am waiting on God to bring in the money. I have not much lol so that is my prayer request, that the Lord would provide the rest of the money so that i can pay the building rent and get my place opened!!! ehehe
Gurl...you've got my prayers...I to have been waiting for my windfall.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.