Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2007
Visit site
✟48,466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay. I guess I will talk to you later. Goodnight!
Glad to see that you had a Merry Christmas!

I saw my sisters who are in a tough situation for the first time in about 6 months, so that was nice.

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Godisgr8r, djsterf , Seeking1 , IBLuke226, HesMyAll , edb19, The Scarlet Lamb

'moring!! Sorry I didn't get here until so very late! I'm sorry I missed everyone! I got the special privilege of helping with my niece's 6 month old (the premies) twins last night when I went to my dad's! I didn't get time to get on due to that....lol I had fun with them, even when they slept, except when Eric decided I needed to have one other decoration: baby upchuck. Seems the poor baby burbs, then loses whatever he's managed to eat! My poor niece has to feed him twice as much as his sister just so something stays down!! What a way to find out!! lol Good thing I had a spare shirt in the car! His grandpa (my dad) just laughed his head off!! :) Not sure I want to volunteer to help babysit, but hey, I'm a greataunt before I'm 40, so guess I get to deal with this too? :) I pray everyone had a very merry Christmas! Praying for G's car, sterling's tracts, and everyone else too! Glad several of us made it by here yesterday anyway! Now, since I'm a bit done in by the twins and all, I'll have Armand take care of everything this morning, and help him out tomorrow! Hope you enjoy the coffee! :)

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Morning Shay, morning Twinkie...I am going to see if I can get my car to the store and back...if I don't get back on today you will know that plan didn't work and I had to get a lift and leave for my overnight.
I hope I get back on before I go..but ....anyway love to all.
G

Upvote 0

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I need a prayer covering. I'm finally getting around to getting an Iowa Driver's License and I'm studying the Handbook (yes, I can procrastinate...:| ). Jerry was living in Nebraska and just moved to Iowa in June, so he had to take his test, too, and passed by the skin of his teeth. The rules are different than in MN, so I have to really pay attention to the questions.

Geesh. Why can't all state driving laws be the same? What's the big deal with that?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Other than that, scraping that glue off the wall after the wallpaper is off is a rather ICKY job.

Sorry for complaining but at least I feel better now that you all know my agony and distress...:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I need a prayer covering. I'm finally getting around to getting an Iowa Driver's License and I'm studying the Handbook (yes, I can procrastinate...:| ). Jerry was living in Nebraska and just moved to Iowa in June, so he had to take his test, too, and passed by the skin of his teeth. The rules are different than in MN, so I have to really pay attention to the questions.

Geesh. Why can't all state driving laws be the same? What's the big deal with that?

Other than that, scraping that glue off the wall after the wallpaper is off is a rather ICKY job.

Sorry for complaining but at least I feel better now that you all know my agony and distress...:D
I will pray God gives you a mind to absorb all your read and that you pass with ease.
Love you Twinkie.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!

Well, Gayle you said you wanted a picture of me. Here is one:

Christmas2007048.jpg

My husband got a new camera for Christmas. Can you tell he has been enjoying playing with his new gizmo?

We've had a quiet Christmas, albeit busy one. Not much time to be online, and for that I am sorry! I will try to catch up and post more soon. But meanwhile, just know, Gayle, Mary and Sterling that I am praying for you three especially. Much love, Diana

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I

IBLuke226

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I did! I really enjoyed my Christmas this year.

Glad you had a fun day:)

Glad to see that you had a Merry Christmas!

I saw my sisters who are in a tough situation for the first time in about 6 months, so that was nice.

It is nice to get to see family:hug:

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Oh Deb, (((((HUGS))))) I empathize!

And I second the notion! Vehicle laws should be standardized. It certainly would make more sense.

As for wallpapering---you have my sympathy there as well. THAT task was the only time in our 36 years of marriage my husband and I came close to fighting!!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.