Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I have a new hubby!! He has NO voice! He called into work sick...he NEVER does that......I am glad he is home..but not like this. The weather is supposed to get bad again..

I will keep Andrew in prayer, so sorry he's not feeling well.:prayer: BTW, how are you feeling after shoveling that snow? Hope your back isn't bothering you.

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Now I have a favor to ask...could everyone keep me in prayer? I have had a miserable headache all weekend. I'm sure its due to a sinus infection but I can't afford to go to the doctor for it. And I have those tests this week too. I need healing! Thanks!:) :hug:

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now I have a favor to ask...could everyone keep me in prayer? I have had a miserable headache all weekend. I'm sure its due to a sinus infection but I can't afford to go to the doctor for it. And I have those tests this week too. I need healing! Thanks!:) :hug:
I am praying right now. (((Mare)))

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have been watching this thread grow over the past months...and I see God bonding all of us in a wonderful and amazing way....I want you to know I love all of you and appreciate the way you lift each other...we truly are a family....and I am so thankful for that.:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I

IBLuke226

:prayer: prayer coverage:hug:

I have been watching this thread grow over the past months...and I see God bonding all of us in a wonderful and amazing way....I want you to know I love all of you and appreciate the way you lift each other...we truly are a family....and I am so thankful for that.:groupray:

:holy: :angel:

going to curl up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate - mmmm mmmm
:thumbsup: sounds good, and I got the fire burnin too

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.
For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.

If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.

Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19
8. Ariel
9. Godisg8tr

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

YAY!!! We have the right number for it to work out mathematically! I'll be sending out buddies soon. You can start blessing them Mon, Tues and Wed reveal yourself! Make SURE you bless them anonymously!!!
Oh...anyone that wants to join is welcome!!! The more the merrier! It will still work out. I was a goober in figuring things..duh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
going to curl up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate - mmmm mmmm
Can I have a cup too please.

OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.
For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.

If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.

Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19
8. Ariel
9. Godisg8tr

Oh...anyone that wants to join is welcome!!! The more the merrier! It will still work out. I was a goober in figuring things..duh.
Yay Santa is coming:clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.