Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ariel will be doing hospitality manager with Bird of Thunder and she will also offer up prayers here for those in need thank you for joining the staff Ariel and offering your gifts what a blessing.
I personally ask you to lift me this week everyday...it is a hard week I take my final Friday and as I move closer to the things God has been showing me I see the obstacles being thrown in front of me to take my mind off of where it needs to be...please please pray protection over me.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ariel will be doing hospitality manager with Bird of Thunder and she will also offer up prayers here for those in need thank you for joining the staff Ariel and offering your gifts what a blessing.
I personally ask you to lift me this week everyday...it is a hard week I take my final Friday and as I move closer to the things God has been showing me I see the obstacles being thrown in front of me to take my mind off of where it needs to be...please please pray protection over me.
Thanks

I will do this.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, we pray for Gayle.

Father, please help her keep her eyes fixed on Jesus this week. As Pastor Sterf said, we can get through any trial if we keep our eyes fixed on Him. Father, help her to do this.

We also ask for the blood of Jesus to cover her, and to cover her steps before you. We stand against every attack of the enemy against her, and we rebuke and break every attack in Jesus' name. We pray blessings on Gayle this week, blessings as she goes in, and blessings as she goes out. We pray for her feet to be blessed, for it says how blessed are the feet of those who bring the good news.

Father, thank You for the open doors for the Gospel You plan to give Gayle. We pray that she will be a blessing to many, that she will bear much good fruit, fruit that will last for eternity.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Upvote 0
T

TheCalledOutOne

Father, please help her keep her eyes fixed on Jesus this week. As Pastor Sterf said, we can get through any trial if we keep our eyes fixed on Him. Father, help her to do this.

We also ask for the blood of Jesus to cover her, and to cover her steps before you. We stand against every attack of the enemy against her, and we rebuke and break every attack in Jesus' name. We pray blessings on Gayle this week, blessings as she goes in, and blessings as she goes out. We pray for her feet to be blessed, for it says how blessed are the feet of those who bring the good news.

Father, thank You for the open doors for the Gospel You plan to give Gayle. We pray that she will be a blessing to many, that she will bear much good fruit, fruit that will last for eternity.

In Jesus' name we pray.
amen..

Reactions: Ariel
Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
As we near celebrating the Incarnation of our Lord and Savior I believe Satan works even harder to cause us harm. Praying for each and everyone here at the Chord Cafe - that God strengthen us, uplift us and protect us - giving us the opportunity to enjoy and worship Him.

:groupray:

edie

Upvote 0
I

IBLuke226

In Jesus' name we pray.
Addin my Amen also.

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.
For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.

If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.

Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19
8. Ariel
9. Godisgr8r

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks

Will be holding you up in prayer hon.:prayer: :hug:

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: everyone.

We need a group :groupray:

As we near celebrating the Incarnation of our Lord and Savior I believe Satan works even harder to cause us harm. Praying for each and everyone here at the Chord Cafe - that God strengthen us, uplift us and protect us - giving us the opportunity to enjoy and worship Him.

edie

I will be keeping everyone in prayer...its fierce how the enemy is attacking the children of God right now. he must know that his time is very limited.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Will be holding you up in prayer hon.:prayer: :hug:

Amen!

I will be keeping everyone in prayer...its fierce how the enemy is attacking the children of God right now. he must know that his time is very limited.

Thanks my sisters.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.

For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.

If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.

Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19
8. Ariel
Hey Breeny.....look it's Breeny. Gabs runs and pulls her pigtail and hides.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have a new hubby!! He has NO voice! He called into work sick...he NEVER does that......I am glad he is home..but not like this. The weather is supposed to get bad again..
Ummmhummmm sharing colds tonight *wink*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.