✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,

I open "The 3 Fold Cord/Chord Café’ with this prayer...
I pray Father that you are the center of all that we do in this place.
I pray for the blood of Jesus to saturate this place and form a
perfect hedge of protection around us.
I pray Father God for you to clothes each one of us who partakes in running this thread with the Armor of God...
Place the helmet of salvation upon our heads to protect our minds and thoughts from the enemy.
Place the breast plate of righteousness upon us to protect our hearts.
Place the belt of truth upon us so as we walk each day spreading your word it is You that shines the brightest in what we say and do. Place upon us the sandals of peace so that we can reconcile ourselves with you and bring others to reconciliation with you as well and aid in reconciling brothers and sisters one to another.
Let us hold the sword which is your word Lord so we can cut thru the lies of the enemy. Let us lift up the shield of faith so we can block and protect ourselves from the fiery arrows of the enemy.
Let us remember that the glory of the Lord is our rear guard that it is you Lord that protect our backs.
Father let your love shine so brightly in this place so that all who enter are transformed in your perfect precious love.
I give thanks and praise for all those who will enter our doors I know with confidence that what I ask will be done according to your perfect will I pray in the precious name of Jesus.
Amen

Mission Statement:

Our Mission is to unite all Christians and those seeking love
in His Perfect love.
To be a loving place for those who are seeking a haven in Him.
To use the arts to spread the Gospel.
To work together as one body in HIM...
To be a living, breathing church that literally becomes the words of the lyrics
by Casting Crowns..
We are the Body
We are His arms reaching
We are His hands healing
We are His words teaching
we are the Body
we are His feet going
We are His love showing them there is a way.

Gabby closes the doors to the
Lamb’s ARC Ova The Rainbow Cafe' and puts a sign up.....
SOLD
.....she walks down the block across the street and around the corner.
As she turns the corner a stunning building the dimensions of Seven thousand square feet stands before her. The color of the building cannot be defined as the buildings material is prism...
the entire outside is built with prisms so a rainbow of colors shines never really defining one particular color.
Gabs smiles knowing that the building was designed that way to show the many facets and sides of her
Precious Heavenly Father...
and also to show the many sides and facets of the precious sisters that were about to meet her at this new place and join with her in co-parenting their new child...
"The 3 Fold Cord/Chord Café."
The name taken from the scripture Ecclesiastes 4:12
A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
The name reflecting the scriptures meaning..
Cord...1. A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.
Chord-1. Music A combination of three or more pitches sounded simultaneously. Creating harmonies or in our case harmony.
The meaning of the our name showing that we are all joined together the scripture shows us we need one another to for support and it does not speak just of 3 joined together but implies that though 2 is good three is better and the more we have for support the stronger we are.
Note the use of three in this old testament scripture as if foretelling of the Father Son and Holy Spirit.

Gabs feels the rush of the spirit in her heart as she stands at the door and puts the key in the lock and opens it.....she turns around and opens her arms to her precious friends who are walking towards her she hugs each one with tears rolling down her face ...................she greets her best friends and new partners in the Cafe' one by one.......
her 4 precious friends her Melody her Mary, Deb and her Sabrina...all parts of her heart.

Gabs opens the door to one great big eclectic room divided into 4 parts the the center of the room holds a striking black baby grand. And a round rotating stage.
Each area is decorated with each of the owners own tastes....in decor...... in the back of the cafe' is an enormous kitchen of course we took Armand with us.
The structure has many rooms the Rant and Rave room where we go to complain with it’s own separate link
http://christianforums.com/t6359273-the-3-fold-c...l#post40339053
because it is peaceful in the Cafe'.
There is the prayer room where we give sermons and prayer requests are lifted up.
We have the game room where we play.
The black box room where the theater improv is done
The Mathew 18:15 room where if you have a problem you can come there to make up with your sister or brother and we will help mediate also a separate link.
http://christianforums.com/t6359299-the-3-fold-c...l#post40339145

And now may I introduce my precious friends and partners in the New Cafe'

This Cafe' is owned and operated by:
Our HEAVENLY FATHER
The Called Out One-Melody
HesyMyAll-Mary
Seeking1-Deb
FireyAngel-Sabrina
and
The Scarlet Lamb-Gabby

Cafe Home
attachment.php

Mellie is walking down the sidewalk, sees her friend Gabby has closed the café. She sighs...wonders if all is good. She walks down the block, across the street and sees Gabs..runs to her and sees what she sees...the beautiful prism building. She stares in awe. Her and Gabby talk about the meaning. Mellie realizes, she wants to be a part of the new Café. Mellie says, "As my name is musical, I love the Chord idea and what it means. I love looking deeper into things to see with my spiritual eyes." LOVE the whole idea Miss Gabby...I would be honored to be a part.
Mellie gets all little girl like and excited as Gabs puts the keys in the door...OH BOY! I can’t wait...Mellie walks in behind Gabby and hugs her...tells her all is going to be fine. This is a new leg of our journey.......she waits on her other friends to join them!......
Mellie goes to her room. It has a cabin feel about it, logs, a warm fireplace with a nice fire in the background. She has lit cinnamon scented candles. There is a nice oriental rug on the floor. It is done in nice blue and pink Laura Ashley detail. There are comfy sofas that recline and chairs with big pillows around the room for people to feel at home, relaxed and comfortable. Mellie waits for someone to join her.

-------
FireyAngel:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! I am thrilled to have you here and hope you enjoy your time with us. To my associates…This is a great honor to be with you and plan on many fun times ahead. This is the beginning of a new road. Let’s laugh at the bumps and overlook the twists and turns as we forge onward sharing the gospel and welcoming those into this sanctuary. Friends it is indeed a pleasure to open my personal haven to you …

Welcome to the Grape Escape Room

Dark eggplant carpeting carries you into a rich soothing room of deep purple. Contemporary bordeaux leather chairs line the back wall between sleek end tables holding stacks of blackberry colored cocktail napkins. . Across the left side of the violet painted walls are Jackson Pollack style paintings and clusters of chairs with glass top tables. Each table glows from the soft lavender candles atop each one. The right side of the room is dotted with bronzed modern sculpture illuminated by Frank Lloyd Wright style sconces. The bleached wood flooring, to your left, is open for dancing or the occasional art exhibit. Classic rock from the 70’s and 80’s plays just loud enough to give your head something to bob to.

There is a tap of Grape Nehi and there is an extensive wine list.
Mare
Hello everyone! I greet you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and welcome you into my room and my heart.

The door swings open to reveal a room adorned in shades of blue, gold, and ivory. It has a light airy feel which is balanced by the heavy cherrywood furnishings which make it feel warm and calm. The room has a surround sound stereo system which is playing "When I Call On Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullen.

Come in and make yourself at home, have some refreshments from the buffet, kick off your shoes, and lets just enjoy being here

I would like to announce the appointment of our new
Hospitality Manager...Bird of Thunder co manager is ARIEL.

Job Openings in all areas...

You get paid for jobs Cyber or In Real Life
77 blessings a week and 4 reps a week.

You may apply via pm and yes we are serious..this place is going to be very busy everyday!

Those who want to buy stock into the Cafe...all blessings donated from the old Cafe were turned over to the new Cafe if you paid 333 blessings and want to own stock here add 444 blessings and send to 3 fold cord/chord corp that is the account name for our game fund. If you paid more than 777 blessings you are vested in the new place...I will review the old corp and eventually post a new stock holder list

This is an official Welcome from the Cafe Corporation.

All those interested in buying stock...
the going rate is 777 blessings it goes into the game fund and salary for our employees.
Look for upcoming games and job listings.
We are here to serve you in His Perfect Love.
The Management
Our Heavenly Father
Melody, Mary, Sabrina & Gabby

3 Fold CHORD CORP Stock holders list

Scarlet Lamb
FireyAngel
Thecalledoutone
Hesmyall
Seeking1
Martinique
Virtual Girl
Angeldove97
IBLuke226
AirForceTeacher
Springrain
Ariel

If you did not donate blessings and your name is here let me know...if you did donate blessings and your name is NOT here let me know.

Upvote 0
T

TheCalledOutOne

YAY...I am first to post...here is my version of...
Here is my version of the song..
City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling of Christmas
Children laughing, people passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on every street corner you'll hear

Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring
Soon it will be Christmas day

City side walks busy sidewalk..yeah, dressed in their holiday style..yeah in the air there is what you call your feelin' of Christmas..
Children laughing, people passing...and on every street corner you'll hear....PEOPLE SCREAMING FOR THEIR LIVES....

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am getting so fed up with things.:sigh:

My daughter's "friend" has some mental health issues. She tells my daughter stuff and then gets my daughter all upset. Problem is, I don't know whether I believe the things my daughter is being told or whether she is being manipulated. Any time I raise the question of whether her friend could possibly be deceiving her she gets so angry at me. No matter what, I lose.:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

FireyAngel

OK...Here it is!!!

It's the Cafe Secret Buddy game! Sign up to be a secret buddy to someone in the thread.

For joining you will get 100 blessings! You will be assigned a buddy on Monday! Bless that person with a gift or blessings through Wednesday the 5th. On Thursday give your buddy a gift or blessing and reveal yourself to them.

If you want to play them you MUST PM me to get on the list. I will check the thread over the next few days to see if anyone wants to, but PMing me will be safest and surest method.
This buddy game is for those who come to the cafe.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Let's have some fun! Be a secret buddy to someone and bless them by giving.

Participants:
1. FireyAngel
2. The Scarlet Lamb
3. The Called Out One
4. HesMyAll
5. IBLuke226
6. Seeking1
7.edb19

Upvote 0
T

TheCalledOutOne

I am getting so fed up with things.:sigh:

My daughter's "friend" has some mental health issues. She tells my daughter stuff and then gets my daughter all upset. Problem is, I don't know whether I believe the things my daughter is being told or whether she is being manipulated. Any time I raise the question of whether her friend could possibly be deceiving her she gets so angry at me. No matter what, I lose.:(
well, that stinks. Any way to talk to the girls parents?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
well, that stinks. Any way to talk to the girls parents?

No, because supposedly they are the main part of the problem....long story short, she told my daughter she had slit her wrists and was in the tub watching her blood go down the drain. Of course she had to tell my other daughter all of this because when she came out of her room crying the stupid h jumped all over her. Anyway, my older daughter called 911 and they sent the police and an ambulance and the fire department over there. They were taking her to the hospital but we don't know how badly she cut herself. She cuts herself all the time so its hard to tell...just please keep her in prayer.

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
:hug:

There are all kinds of people out there,
some do things to get the attention they want,
others are hurting and want to end life.

this girl sounds like the first.
And it is good the emt/fire/police went..
it makes it an official record for 'your' sanity

Yeah, I tend to agree with you. I think she really needs some help though. Either way, I hope she gets the help she needs. She also needs God. She claims she doesn't believe in Him so please pray that God will soften her heart to Him.

Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
cutting is a really awful thing (obviously) and most who cut themselves hide it - sadly that's often the only way they can deal with the pain they experience in their lives - they aren't able to express it any other way.

even if she didn't injure herself to the point of losing her life - she obviously needs help - good for your daughter in calling 911 - hopefully that will force both your daughter's friend and her parents to deal with the situation

Praying for your daughter in this time of stress and for her friend that she get the help she obviously needs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.