Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,703.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Revelation Chapter 6:2. And I looked and behold a White Horse, and he who sat on him had a Bow, and a Crown was given to him , and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

I have read many websites dedicated to convicting the 1st rider as The Anti-Christ. Where they get that from Revelation 6:1 Stating The Lamb Himself opening the seal that released this 1st Horseman, is beyond me. It is as simple, as Revelation 6:2 instead, in my opinion.

A Bow, to my knowledge, in scripture, refers to a Bow God left in the sky after the Great Flood of Noah. I don't know of anywhere else the Scripture mentions a bow, with emphasis, especially considering present day global happenings, considering God, since he is in the clouds according to the Book of Job. David Brennan sure made a good video on the 4 horns of Zechariah. I swear I chatted with that fellow 6 months before he spoke to Sid Roth. I know who an anti Christ is though. One who doesn't follow Christs' teachings. Christ followed the Torah, to my knowledge, for the most part.

Last edited: