The 1335 Days: Dan 12.12

W

wmssid

On November 2, 1992, I attended the Church of Christ in Collinsville, Illinois. Dan Goddard, the preacher, met me at the door with arms full of papers. He had the announcement of the Don Preston versus Bill Lockwood debate, plus many papers opposing Preston.

During the sermon, which was boring, I was researching every verse I knew about the resurrections. This was continued at home, with the help of Strong’s Concordance, and before my wife called me to dinner, I believed in the First Century resurrection. I was shocked at how simple and dogmatic it is stated.

“… he (Little Horn = Papacy) thinks to change times and law …” – Dan 7.25.

“And he opened the mouth of him in blasphemy against the God, to blaspheme the name of Him (#1), the dwelling (Tabernacle = New Jerusalem) of Him, the [ones] dwelling in the heaven” – Rev 13.6.

A) The Beast (Papacy) announced, “The Pope is the Vicar of Christ on earth.”
B) “The dwelling of Him (coming down)” = New Jerusalem – Rev 21.1-3; denied by the Papacy.
C) “The [ones] dwelling in heaven” (AD 77) = The Preterist resurrection; denied by the Papacy.
However, the New Covenant (New Jerusalem) has a future resurrection too (Rev 14.13, 20.11-15; 21.7-8).

The “Preterists” have been the messengers of God to the Pope’s “3 = 2” people.
But they should not deny the New Covenant.
We have all been taught “3 = 2” in the congregations of our youths.
But, Praise the Lord, Don Preston led me out of Papal darkness.

1) THE RESURRECTION WAS AFTER 1335 DAYS.

(1) “And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to everlasting contempt ... ‘How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?’ ... ‘It shall be a Time, Times, and Half a Time ... And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be 1290 Days. Blessed (Resurrected: Mt 25.34) is he who waits, and comes to the 1335 Days” - Dan 12.2, 7-12.

1260 Days: 1258 BC - AD 2.
1290 Days: 1258 BC - AD 32. [30 days added is Zec 11.8 = Agrippa Posthumos (AD 2), Augustus (AD 14), the Lord Jesus (AD 32). One month = AD 2-32.]
1335 Days: 1258 BC - AD 77. [45 Days added is John 16.16; AD 32-77.]

(2) “Then the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of 'He Is', and served the Baals and the Ashtoreths, the gods (MYHLA) of Syria, the gods of Sidon, the gods of Moab, the gods of the people of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines; and they forsook 'He Is' and did not serve Him” - Judg 10.6.

NOTE: To forsake God, and not serve Him, is equal to, “the time the daily sacrifice was taken away.” This verse (Judg 10.6) is dated to be: 1258 BC. I have the chronology of the entire Bible. Periods prophecy, such as, Daniel’s, “ 70 Weeks,” and Micah’s, “Seven Shepherds and Eight Lower Princes,” and Daniel’s, “2300 Days” and the dates of the pagan kings mentioned, and the reconciliation of the kings of Israel and the kings of Judah, and the genealogies supply all the dates.

Second temple finished – 515 BC.
70 Years captivity - (588-18 BC).
502.5 years of kings of Israel – 1090-588 BC.
Samuel judged 20 years – 1110-1090 BC.
450 years of Judges – (1560-1110 BC).

We begin at the end of Judges (1110 BC), and add each judge individually, back to Judges 10.6, which produces a date of 1259 BC. However, the years of judges and kings are not calendar years. They begin in the middle of one year and continue for 12 months; producing: 1259-58.
The end of the prophecy confirmed this date to be 1258 BC.

Grade school reading comprehension and grade school math produce the chronology.

2) IESOUS DATED THE RESURRECTION AGAIN.
“A little, and you will not see Me, because I go to the Father; and again a little, and you will see Me” - Jn 16.16.

Iesous was removed in 45 literal days. This is dated from John 12.35. John 16.16 was the following day. [2 Days + 3 Days in the Grave + 40 Days Seen Alive = 45 Days = A Little.] These words were spoken in AD 32 (3-1/2 years after the 15th year of Tiberius). But then, Iesous did not return in 45 literal days! However, look at conclusion with 45 prophetic days!

[AD 32 + 45 Days = AD 77.]

3) IESOUS DATED THE RESURRECTION AGAIN.
“… and you will have [Great] Tribulation Ten Days ..” – Rev 2.10.
“… in the days I which Antipas was the faithful Martyr of Me …” – Rev 2.13.

Antipas was murdered by John of Gischala in AD 66. Josephus supplied the date, and identified him as of “the royal lineage.”
He was an unbelieving Jew, but was faithful to the prophecy, “the Sun (King) will be darkened.”

THEN – the resurrection was “quickly” (6 times).

This resurrection is, “The second greatest story in the Bible.”
Jesus’ passion for sin and death, and for forgiveness of sin, is the Number One story in the Bible.

“He Is (HWHY) will save the tents of Judah first (AD 77), so that the glory of the house of David [Iesous – Rev 3.7], and the glory of the inhabitants of [New] Jerusalem will not become greater than that of Judah” – Zec 12.7.

AND – I am not a Preterist! I believe all the Bible (Mt 4.4). This includes:

1) “The First Resurrection” (of the martyrs only); dated about AD 1775, before the American and French Revolutions (Rev 15.1 - 16.2; Rev 20.4-6).
2) “The Final resurrection” (of “The Dead Only”; the AD 77 Resurrection was of, “The Dead and the Living”).

sidwmms@peaknet.net