Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sometimes I catch myself doing wierd things and stuff wondering if other people do it. I'm also wondering what strange habits that other people have.

I was just breaking my chips before dipping them into my dip lol. What do you guys do that others may consider strange? Maybe others do it themselves. :tonguewink:

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Sometimes I catch myself doing wierd things and stuff wondering if other people do it. I'm also wondering what strange habits that other people have.

I was just breaking my chips before dipping them into my dip lol. What do you guys do that others may consider strange? Maybe others do it themselves. :tonguewink:

I constantly inhale (sounds like I am slurping).

I do this in an attempt to relax/calm myself.

My family members consider my habit to be a very strange one.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I was just breaking my chips before dipping them into my dip lol. What do you guys do that others may consider strange?

lol. I ruminate and have conversations out loud in advance when no one is looking. Most people would think I'm fairly normal, I hold a white collar job and I'm not talking to imaginary people, they are people from my real life. Conversations I have wanted to have, or wished I was having, sometimes angry ones, sometimes reconciliations or wishes. There's not a lot of difference between me and the homeless you see walking the streets talking to the air. I only get that way when no one's around though and I'm not involved with something, the presence of someone 'grounds me' into reality. When I'm alone, I slip off a lot. So most people don't know (it was hard for me even to tell it was happening consciously). One time I got a voice activated recorder and taped it just so I could see what was coming out of my mouth and review it while I was fully conscious. Suffice to say, I value the company of others a lot. Some people are 'blackout drunks', I'm kind of a 'blackout sober'. Slowly learning to live in reality more and more. The more I converse with real people and resolve things, the less I think I will live out life in my imaginary head.

Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

makeajoyfulnoise100

Tea, books, and rainy days <3
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Atlanta
✟89,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
String, paper, anything malleable I twist and play with for hours. You know those kneaded erasers? I play with those all the time or will twiddle string for no purpose but to feel it between my fingers. Lol and yes I'm pretty good at origami.

Upvote 0