Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am sure you all can relate. After having prayed, sometimes I have experienced that peaceful sense of assurance, where I knew that I had nothing to fear about that specific matter. Other times, on the contrary, I never experienced that peace. But of course this feeling did not affect in any way the result of the prayers.
I need that peace right now. My needs at the moment are many, and I would like to rest in the peace of my Lord. It may sound like a weird request, but I pray to feel the sweet reassurance of the Lord. I know that feelings have nothing to do with Faith. But I need peace right now. I crave that feeling, I crave a caress from above.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am sure you all can relate. After having prayed, sometimes I have experienced that peaceful sense of assurance, where I knew that I had nothing to fear about that specific matter. Other times, on the contrary, I never experienced that peace. But of course this feeling did not affect in any way the result of the prayers.
I need that peace right now. My needs at the moment are many, and I would like to rest in the peace of my Lord. It may sound like a weird request, but I pray to feel the sweet reassurance of the Lord. I know that feelings have nothing to do with Faith. But I need peace right now. I crave that feeling, I crave a caress from above.
There is no peace like the peace that God gives His children. Here are a few for you. What Does the Bible Say About Peace?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes God's peace "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.” Col 3

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will give this one rest from the many troubles in her life and grant her peace that passes all understanding.
" Peace I leave with you: my own peace I give to you. It is not as the world gives its greetings that I give you peace. Let not your hearts be troubled or dismayed."
Grant her calm reassurance that everything is okay, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0