Oregon
✟12,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That moment when you realize that the answer has been right in front of you all along. The truth. The solution. To EVERYTHING. In the words. In the numbers. In God's word. In the Bible. When you look around and He's everywhere. All around you. In everything. And He's been there this whole time. It was me who made the choice. To deny. To argue against. I made that choice with my free will. That was given to me. Freely. As a gift. To know God I had to realize that I am worth being loved. After all I've said. All I've done. The regrets. The mistakes. That anyone could still love me. That there could be forgiveness. And it doesn't have to make sense to anyone. Our purpose here is not to hurt or entertain anyone. We give the words truth by living them. Bear your cross. Unburden. Right your wrongs. Share the blood. Shed the blood. Live in love and light. Don't search for peace. Make peace. Be blessed. Give thanks. Know that you are loved. And forgiven. God is with you in everything you do. He is an active presence in your life. And in my life. I am SO thankful that I can feel Him tenderly holding my hand. If I can be loved and forgiven then anyone can.