Marital Status
Celibate
Zechariah 4:
So he answered and said to me:
This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,
Says the Lord of hosts.
7 Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”

Zerubbabel is instructed to move mountains
shouting Chen or Grace.

Matthew 21:
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.
22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Why does He say THIS Mountain?
They are standing outside the Temple.

John 4:21-24 Truly I tell you, the hour is coming when you shall not worship the Father on the mountain of Samaria or Jerusalem. The true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

The mountain of religion must become a plain before the Spirit of Truth. The house of God as well as the kingdom of God must be built by Grace through Faith from first to last.
2 Corinthians 9:8 God is able to make all Grace abound that you always have all sufficiency in all things that you may abound in every good work.
Grace is the abounding sufficiency of God to complete the Work by Faith. To demonstrate your Faith by the Good Work that can only be accomplished with the Grace of God.
This Grace must be foremost apparent in the words we speak concerning Christ and for His church.

Psalms 45:2 You are fairer than the children of men, Grace is poured into your lips and God therefore has blessed you forever.

Proverbs 22:1 He that loves pureness of heart,
for the grace of his lips the King shall be his friend.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupting words come from your mouths, but only what is good for building up others (the House of God) to impart Grace to the hearers.

Colossians 4:6
let your speech be always with Grace.

The Acts of the Apostles by the power of the Holy Spirit
is a consistent testimony to what believers can accomplish by the Grace of God.

Acts 11:23 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus and great grace was upon them all.

Acts 20:32 So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
To him be glory both now and forever. Amen.

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
If we are going to understand grace, we should begin with a definition that is based on the testimony, not a dictionary.
Grace is the abounding sufficiency of God to do His Work by Faith.

Romans 1:5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name.

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace.
"not because of anything we have done"-fully embraces the notion of unmerited favor.
but now consider his own purpose and grace.
As soon as you separate grace from God's purpose it becomes meaningless to properly convey the Gospel, because Grace is the power of God for us to accomplish His purpose.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it.
But let each one take heed how he builds on it.

The Grace of God requires faithful stewardship.

Reactions: David_S42
Upvote 0