Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Starting now through November, I'm giving a praise for every day on the good things God has blessed me with. Please share what y'all are thankful for too!

Today I am thankful for my family. I have been married for six years and have two beautiful children. I am also part of the family of Christ. Salvation, love, there is nothing better.

FB_IMG_1636860106539.jpg

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
November 14th: I am grateful for the country I live in and the Word of God. I put these together, because when I hear of brothers and sisters in Christ being persecuted for the Gospel, I feel very blessed I can worship freely without fear for my life.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day #16- November 16, 2021
I am thankful that the pain in my husband's knees are gone. When he grew fast at 9 years old, the tendons by his knee caps didn't grow with him. When he was prayed over when Dave Hogan came to speak, they haven't hurt since. God just amazes me. And how he uses Dave Hogan is absolutely amazing.
I had always believed the gifts.like signs, miracles, healings, tongues... That they all ceased. But no, God is still as living and active today as He was in Old Testament times, and I am very grateful for that and for all I am learning.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God is worth living for, no matter the cost.

Day #17 November 17, 2021
I am thankful for being able to live for my Father in Jesus name and to one day be in Heaven with Him. He keeps me going. He has been my strength in the low times and the best times. So thankful for His love and endurance He generously gives. God has been with me in times I felt I wouldn't be able to get through, but have.

FB_IMG_1637151125345.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums