• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Thanksgiving Contest!

Discussion in 'Character Dress-up Contests' started by LilysEaglePad, Nov 2, 2007.

1. LilysEaglePad

LilysEaglePad Guest

+0
    It is my sad duty to inform you that
    the official Thanksgiving Contest is no more.

Due to a lack of interest and participation on everybody, but Breezy3 and Deadandalive, we have no choice but to lay it to rest.

However, in Gratitude to them, we will bless them with 500 blessings each! Thank You to the Judges....hopefully next time we will succeed! God Bless :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. emmanemena

emmanemena Veteran

+110
    Christian
    Single
    Cool, I'll check tomorrow then ;)

3. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    [​IMG]

4. catofhope

catofhope Cathy loves her husband Randy

+1,822
    Christian
    Married
  5. NUgameFund

NUgameFund NorwayUnn's game fund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    Thanksgiving is not a Norwegian tradition. Good luck to all who participate. :thumbsup:

6. Jere209

Jere209 Legend

+2,229
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
  7. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    You are invited to participate though!....It's based on THANKSGIVING in general, for all countries as well ;)

8. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    Everyone can start signing up today!!!

9. deadandalive

deadandalive Regular Member

+28
    Non-Denom
    Single
    hi!
    i want to sign up. i am thankful for many things so count me in :)

10. Breezy3

Breezy3 Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I would like to sign up too!

11. LilysEaglePad

LilysEaglePad Guest

+0
    Breezy3 and deadandalive....thanks for signing :hug:

12. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    bumping bumping :)

13. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    come on guys!.....sign up! :)

14. arwen123

arwen123 Senior Member

+46
    Christian
    Single
    Interesting theme.. I will see if I get the time to write an essay and join.. ;) Not sure yet..

15. Gregged

Gregged Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble Supporter

+7,039
    Pentecostal
    Bump :)

Come on everyone :) Everyone has 150 words of how God has been so good over the past year, and in our lives, right? :scratch: :) Even if times have been :cry:, we still have a lot to praise Him for :hug:

16. Jere209

Jere209 Legend

+2,229
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Ok..I am with Gregged here. I KNOW you all can write something here to be thankful for! Dig deep and find something!
    And,

here's a challenge for you. ;) As a judge I am allowed to do this, lol.

For each essay that uses at least 2 scriptures that mention Thanksgiving and praise, I will personally give 500 blessings to.

Now, I know you all can do that. ;)

17. GodsGirlJuJu

GodsGirlJuJu Guest

+0
    i love the idea!i really hope you alot more people enter.

18. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    Yes!...thank You Jesus....thank You Gregged, Jere And Juju :)

19. CalaLily

CalaLily Senior Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    bump

20. Gregged

Gregged Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble Supporter

+7,039
    Pentecostal
    Bump!!!