Canada
✟4,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm very happy to inform everyone who prayed that my son Benedict is finally home from the hospital.:clap: He spent the first 3 months of his life in hospital with 3 bouts of a very serious intestinal infection but is home now and growing like a weed.:thumbsup: I was looking for my prayer request thread but it was taking too long to find it. We are VERY busy these days and I have very little spare time, hence the new thread.

Here are some recent pics of our boy: EDIT: I can only upload one. Apparently I have reached my quota for attachments. Anyway to erase old ones to make more room?

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here are some recent pics of our boy: EDIT: I can only upload one. Apparently I have reached my quota for attachments. Anyway to erase old ones to make more room?

Got to Control Panel.. look down the left side under the heading "Miscellaneous" click on attachments & delete away!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.