✟9,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
Thank you for accepting my registration.
I am LDS, however I didn't see the name of my church in the list so I clicked on the Church Other. I am a Christian, a follower of Christ.
I thought it would be appropriate to list a few of the tenants I adhere to so people would have an idea of my belief system.
1. I have a testimony that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah
2. He is the First begotten of the Father and the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh
3. He, Jesus, made the supreme and infinite sacrifice of placing Himself in our instead to fulfill the law that was broken so mankind can have the chance to go back to the Father if they so choose
4. There is only one way to go to the Father, and that is through Jesus Christ. There is no other way or name through which we can go to our Father which is in Heaven
5. I believe we do, indeed, live in the "realm of grace," as Christ has open arms to receive us. What we need to do is look to Him, the Christ, believe in His word, and repent of ours sins so we can avail ourselves of that loving gift
6. I do believe and have a testimony that the Bible is the word of God
7. I do believe and have a testimony that if we pray to the Father in the name of Christ in all sincerity of heart He will guide us to Him.
8. I do believe and have a testimony that every word that comes out of the mouth of God is scripture, some of which is recorded in sacred books on earth

Last edited:

Gwen-is-new!

The Lord is my rock!
Feb 25, 2016
United States
✟27,741.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
I am LDS, however I didn't see the name of my church in the list so I clicked on the Church Other. I am a Christian, a follower of Christ.
I thought it would be appropriate to list a few of the tenants I adhere to so people would have an idea of my belief system.
2. He is the First begotten of the Father and the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh
3. He, Jesus, made the supreme and infinite sacrifice of place Himself in our stead to fulfill the broken law so mankind can have the chance to go back to the Father if they so choose
4. There is only one way to go to the Father, and that is through Jesus Christ. There is no other way or name through which we can go to our Father which is in Heaven
5. I believe we do, indeed, live in the "realm of grace," as Christ has open arms to receive us. What we need to do is look to Him, the Christ, believe in His word, and repent of ours sins so we can avail ourselves of that loving gift
7. I do believe and have a testimony that if we pray to the Father in the name of Christ in all sincerity of heart He will guide us to Him.
8. I do believe and have a testimony that every word that comes out of the mouth of God is scripture, some of which is recorded in sacred books on earth

Welcome to CF! Can I ask if you believe that God has always existed or was HE a created being?

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome to CF!

At the very bottom center of the page there is a link labeled ‘Contact us’ click on that and open a ticket asking to have your faith icon listed as ‘Mormon’.

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
Hi,
3. He, Jesus, made the supreme and infinite sacrifice of place Himself in our stead to fulfill the broken law so mankind can have the chance to go back to the Father if they so choose
Hi Macpella, welcome to the forums! I'm LDS too :)

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
Welcome to CF! Can I ask if you believe that God has always existed or was HE a created being?
LDS answer: Christ has always existed.
  • Alpha and Omega … the first and the last: Rev. 22:13 .
  • Endless is my name; for I am without beginning of days or end: Moses 1:3 .
More links: God, Eternal Nature of

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macpella

Oct 19, 2017
Pleasant Grove
✟9,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
God the Father is God from eternities to eternities. So is His First Begotten Son, God from everlasting to everlasting. Does this answer you question?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.