Rejoice in the Lord always!
Dec 18, 2006
Missouri
✟7,893.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone for the warm and generous welcome at first I was beginning to think I had no one to turn to for spiritual help until I found this site. I had been searching the internet yesterday afternoon trying to find some sort of Christian website were I would be able to talk with others to share my struggles with faith and I really believe God has pointed me into the right path. Again, thanks for the welcome and I’m glad to be here to learn how to be strong in faith.

Reactions: Angeldove97

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks everyone for the warm and generous welcome at first I was beginning to think I had no one to turn to for spiritual help until I found this site. I had been searching the internet yesterday afternoon trying to find some sort of Christian website were I would be able to talk with others to share my struggles with faith and I really believe God has pointed me into the right path. Again, thanks for the welcome and I’m glad to be here to learn how to be strong in faith.

WELCOME TO CF:clap: :clap: :clap: :wave:

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
w65574996.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We're blessed to have you here. I pray this site will bless you as you come to know who are better and I'm sure you'll find plenty of wonderful friends here.

Here are my suggestions. Check our the rules first (so you know what is allowed), then head over to the Recreation Room and the Friendship Court and get to know some of our amazing members. We of course are here to pray for you, so please feel free to send your requests to our prayer request area and should you need any help, we have a Christian Advice for Christians and areas where non-Christians can recieve prayer and advice from other Christians.

We have alot to do here, so please take your time in learning about the site. And should you need any help, please feel free to send me a pm *you need 5 posts to send a pm* or you can ask a CF Welcome Angel for help as well (we have the floating angel icon under our member name, as well as a forum).

Take care and God bless! Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. :hug:
t607483.gif

~Tatiana
CF Welcome Angel~ Friendship Coordinator
Friendship Team Senior Moderator

Upvote 0